Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Hey Monk the Muppet Master.

Did you pick Germany all on your own? or have your brought some muppets with you :beer: Is HPW out there, Sandy? Come on you never join a game without back up. Me on the other hand never have back up. Im all alone :woohoo:

I always know a lot of people in nearly every game and I am sure I will find someone who joins my side.

But to answer your question; choose four positions from the following list and you will know where my friends are located :cheers: :

Norway

Sweden

One of the Russias

Baltics

Rumania

Bulgaria

Italy

Yugoslavia

Greece

Turkey

Bolivia

The Monk

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go away if your not playing Victory, i will verbally spar with you there. :nuke:

Turn around Sponge maybe rfouasnon is already there with a SS tank division to annihilate you. Maybe he is one of puppets. Maybe I placed on of my friends everywhere on the map just to annihilate you from the game. Maybe you will not longer than in Vic 78.

Watch out for the enemies; they are everywhere around you. :D:blink::cheers::cheers:

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

I have no enemies only followers of the Monk - Muppets

I do have one game concern though :D how come so few have signed in and announced there intention to join the great Sponge Hunt.

Does the world fear me so much, are they cowering under a rock like Patrick?

Come on peeps show yourselves, even if you dont tell us your nation at least announce your presence.

Unless your Yella :nuke: Errm sorry thats me :blink:

By air , by land , and by sea....once we find your nation , we will begin with multi faceted attacks....since you have proved your prowess in this game , there will be absolutely no mercy , and the slaughter will be great....83 will be similar to all your past " successes " ....and since you have not announced your nation , then I see no reason to announce mine......

Guest Spongebob

So your hear also are you my Unpronouncable Named one - One of the Monks Muppets - Its okay your will be found guilty by association with the Monk and your nation soaked up by a sponge.

You will never find me, I have the uncanny ability to hide in the most obvious places. You know what I may even be an ally of Germany and you would not know it.

You may be an expert galactic traveller but here my boy your travelling second class and as such will be stomped on. The chances are you will be stomped on by one of my allies before I get a chance.

Oh yes - I have come with friends this time. A new wave of Disciples, a new group of Fanatical followers of the Sponge.

Long Live the Sponge

Long Live the Sponge

Long Live the Sponge

Long Live the Sponge

Long Live the Sponge

Murrraghhhhhhhhh!!!!! :nuke: Murrraghhhhhhhhh!!!!! :D Murrraghhhhhhhhh!!!!! :blink: Murrraghhhhhhhhh!!!!! :cheers:

I have a new task for the leaders of nations in this realm - If you cant declare your nation then declare your love of the sponge. Publicly tell the rest of the world you love the sponge on these pages..... tell you what I will even let you tell me if you dont and allow you to live.

So who is first to Declare Love of the Sponge?

Bla bla bla crap & nonsense bla bla bla

Liebe 83 players,

I'm sooo glad Sponge 'left' game 80. Life is much better now. But for all you Vic!83 players: Rest assured Spongy usually only lasts 4-5 turns. :nuke:

Happy (Sponge) hunting

Von Manstein

The Dark Monk would identify you by your mannerisms a mile away , so even if you tried to ally with Germany , then you end up immediately identified......and if you are one of Germany's neighbers , then be prepared for Stuka's from multiple nations dive bombing your forces....mmm, the strafing runs of ME-109's are so much fun :nuke: I sincerely hope you are the Lowlands.....

Oh, I do seem to have played a game or two of Victory! in the past...sorry , I neglected to mention that....