Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

You cant do this, abandon your TA, what do i do now stand alone against monk and his motley crew. Coward. And what do you mean revenge, what have I done. Without me you would be nothing, nothing you hear. Dont worry monk im still coming after you, your still going to get whupped and Denmark will be mine.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello one and all, Allies and Enemies I wish to announce the Surender of Great Britain. The lack of support from Total Allies and the constant air assaults on my shipping has forced the British Ilse to Surrender. I guess the re-enactment of the Battle of Britain has not gone our way. 4 on to 1 for an island nation is just too much. :thumbsup:

PS - Spongebob? I will get my revenge on you one day

My beloved enemy mine went away..... what a pitty.

See you in the next game Monty.

Guest Spongebob

After a heated exchange and confirmation that the British have surrendered it means Iceland is forced also to surrender as well. I cannot continue the war with no coal to power the industry of war. Defeat again at the hands of the Monk ;) I have enough supplies to continue for a few more rounds but ultimatley I will grind to a halt.

See , yellow victim , that is the problem with you.....the moment you see a problem , you quit . What you should be doing is landing troops in Scottland , and take the coal resources , and roll down the country......that is what Iceland would need to do to survive . Instead , you see that as impossible to do , and drop . You will get no respect from anybody playing the way you do , and you forever will be the yellow victim .

• 3 months later...

Things appear to be getting very cramped in the great white north. Sweden seems to have run into this large European Union from Gibraltar to the Urals. Yikes, is there anyone else out there not part of this hegemony? Germans and French and Italians (off Scapa Flow for heaven's sake), oh my.

Galvorn

Like Stalin, praying for an early snow.....

• 3 months later...
Guest Spongebob

Ah its back, I could not find this thread

just wondering whats happened since I left. Is Monkl still about and his evil crew. Whos winning, whos not, please tell me Monk is dead

• 4 weeks later...