Rolling Thunder Forums

Im On My Way

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

The permission I seek is not from the wife / mom / mistress / concubine / bit on the side but from the mighty supreme beings who rule this Galaxy - RUSS & PETE

The reason being I read that they liked people to play in character and in the flavour of the game - A sponge from the planet Bikini Bottom is not shall we say in the flavour of the game. So I seeked permission to play as Spongebob first.

The question now is will my enemies play as openly or hide behind new identities and stab me in the back, fearful of a fair fight and prospect of losing to a Sponge.

See you on the other side.

As for those who play this game and not Victory you should know I bring chaos in my wake. People have tried to hunt the sponge to Extinction but please take note I have friends who know the sponge is a loyal and trusted friend. I will be seeking new friends in this new galaxy, I hope to find some that will not have pre-set prejudices against and innocent sponge.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spongie,

Welcome. Sounds like you'll be a colorful addition to SN. I hope you inject some new blood/controversy/excitement in SN. And if you tweak some of the more established players here, that would be cool.

I've only been involved in SN for a couple years but will be happy to help you with any questions you might have. Give me a shout here on the boards or at the email address listed in my profile if you have any questions about how things work.

Again, welcome.

Hmmmm I do not know if any answers will help him. He is a Sponge he will receive additional 740 points from the intelligence section of his setup. :D I am sure he will establish the Intergalactic Disaster League. :nuke:

Never agree in an alliance with the Spongian Empire, the side effects might kill you. :blink:

I know it from a Spongian self experience workshop.

The Monk

Well, as one who plays both Victory and Supernova, welcome! :cheers:

Several Rules you need to be aware of:

1. Always have fun.

2. You're always welcome at the local StarBar.

3. StarBars are intergalatic 'safe' zones that nobody has ever violated, good, evil or neutral.

As long as you abide by those rules, all should be well. So, what does a sponge drink? :nuke::cheers::blink:

I also am willing to answer any questions you have about the game. I've been here since day one. :D

The game is not fundamentally the same as SNII , the game is only conceptually the same as SNII.....someone who can kill Iceland due to mismanagement of an economy will have a terrible time with this game . I did not know it was possible to kill your own position until I heard what you did with Iceland .

So , get your amorphous self over here , and we will see who whips who's ass......unless , of course , you don't get permission to play from wife / mom or the powers that be....

While this is off-topic, and, I know I'm might regret this, I just have to ask. HOW did he kill his own position? Order all the troops to extra time in the heated pools til they baked? I'm just to dang curious, I had to ask.

I am not a Victory! player....but in the game you have to make money , several different economic factors....he ran out of money , and could not feed his troops....this was in G79 in Victory!...here is a quote from him:

I am sorry to say that I have been forced to withdraw from this battle - No cash and negative moral means i cannot continue the fight - It seems that even when im secluded on an island i end up killing myself before someone else does it.

Fun as always, its been a pleasure but alas with me missing out on the advance start game I am going to have to wait for V83 before the world sees the sponge again.

Should be a quite time for you

In the game , Iceland is relatively isolated , and basically the only way this nation has to get into the game is either attack Norway , UK , or either USA or Canada......Iceland also has some resource problems , if I remember right , so just stagnating on the island is not a viable option . I am not entirely sure what he did , or did not do.....ask him yourself

Guest Spongebob

You may not believe this but I actually play the game for fun and not to win, I like to try out new ideas, strategies and tactics and they dont always work :D ok they never work but i learn a lot :blink: ok I dont learn a lot but..... Oh sod it.... I dont care what you think I have a great time and take great pleasure in upsetting muppets like you.

I will find you and destroy you, look out for a Pinapple on your radars.

Murrrrrraaaaghhhhh!!!!! Murrrrrraaaaghhhhh!!!!! Murrrrrraaaaghhhhh!!!!! :nuke:

Guest Spongebob

The sponge is a friend of everyone, its not my fault most people / aliens are spongophobic :nuke:

BTW I have been accepted as a Sponge - Look out for a Pinnaple near you - We Come in Pieces... Sorry I mean Peace

Hmmm...I will be looking for these " pinapples" , and or " pinnaples ".....and if I see them , then bakers rejoice , the crews will be fed pineapple upside down cake for dessert....in one posting you say you come in peace , and in the next you promise to destroy.....could be a personality disorder , you might need to see a psychiatrist about that...my intentions are crystal clear , once identified , then the shots will be fired....