Rolling Thunder Forums

Im On My Way

Guest Spongebob

It will be a pleasure to help you sacrifice your population Spongemob - with or without order....... :o:blink:

The Dark Lord is back stand up followers of Vladcheck the Dark one. Send a letter to Pete: We need our order to send our people and enemies to our beloved black god......... :D

Stand up cover the galaxy with darkness.

I have to apologize: Sponge count only as 0.1 pop units. But this is not a real problem; you have simply to sacrifice some more....... :cheers:

The dark Monk

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:OMG :cheers: 38 Pages of STUFF on the set up turn, Im going to be looking over this for weeks figuring out what to do next.

The Spongian Empire (Pinnapple) IS FINALLY HERE..... Murrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!!!, (Dont Push The Red Button)

Don't worry Spongbob, after playing this game for about three years my turn results are up to 200 pages, as for destroying your empire by your own incompetence, just rember those fission power plants need radioactives to work. :o

Sir Smeg :D

Well, at least you guys will spice up the Forums with some new blood. :D

Do sponges bleed? for that matter, do dark monks bleed? :blink::cheers::o

No, Sponges do not bleed but you can drown them in beer, a appropriated modality to sacrifice a Sponge. I do not recommend to drink the beer afterwards.

Monks do bleed, but I do not recomend to test this. The adverse effects are incalculable.

The Monk

No, Sponges do not bleed but you can drown them in beer, a appropriated modality to sacrifice a Sponge. I do not recommend to drink the beer afterwards.

The Monk

I presume you will be ordering an inordinate amount of beer then????

:o:blink::D

Well , I plan on killing sponges the old fashioned way....massive use of mdd's....although it seems a waste of a homeworld , the utter destruction of his world / population should send a message to Blobbie and his future positions that there is no real place for a clown of his ilk in this galaxy.....but I will send a message to Vladchek / Kar-Tang that some souls are coming their way when the time comes....

Guest Spongebob

Shut up you sycophantic fools, dont you dare talk about me as if I'm not in the room :D Just because I tend to be a little inept at Victory does not mean I will follow the same course in SN. I fully intend to wipe the smiles off of your smug faces.

It may take 6 months of game play before I even encounter another race, I only hope Pete in his infinate wisdom placed me as close as he could to either of you so that we can get this galactic war on.

Keep spouting, keep making grandios proclamations. You may have noticed I have stopped, I am taking this game very seriously. And Serious consequences will be coming your way.

Enemy Mine :o

Shut up you sycophantic fools, dont you dare talk about me as if I'm not in the room :D Just because I tend to be a little inept at Victory does not mean I will follow the same course in SN. I fully intend to wipe the smiles off of your smug faces.

It may take 6 months of game play before I even encounter another race, I only hope Pete in his infinate wisdom placed me as close as he could to either of you so that we can get this galactic war on.

Keep spouting, keep making grandios proclamations. You may have noticed I have stopped, I am taking this game very seriously. And Serious consequences will be coming your way.

Enemy Mine :o

6months to meet another race? I hear there are empires in the game that have been going for years without meeting another race

I like mdd's....they create nice asteriod fields.....where a planet once was...besides , I think I like this Sponge character less than you like him...remember what I did to people I did not like when we were playing at PBM express.....I intend to do exactly the same to this turkey , umm , sponge ( sorry , turkey , no insult meant to your most noble race )....even if it does take years until we find his yellow behind...or whatever sponges have

But , to be on the safe side , I think I probably will be ordering massive quantities of beer....Brewmasters rejoice!! :cheers:

Guest Spongebob
I like mdd's....they create nice asteriod fields.....where a planet once was...besides , I think I like this Sponge character less than you like him...remember what I did to people I did not like when we were playing at PBM express.....I intend to do exactly the same to this turkey , umm , sponge ( sorry , turkey , no insult meant to your most noble race )....even if it does take years until we find his yellow behind...or whatever sponges have

But , to be on the safe side , I think I probably will be ordering massive quantities of beer....Brewmasters rejoice!! :cheers:

I have heard about what you do to turkeys and your not coming anywhere near my behind. Face me like a Sponge, umm, Man, Sponge ( sorry, Man, no insult meant to your most noble race ) This muppet is not worthy of my presence.

Drink all you can from the Brewmasters, I have the greatest respect for Kurassier. We have crossed verbal swords in the past but at least he knows how to have a good time. If Rediffusion ever figures out what that is then I may be in trouble.

Oi one final thing Rediffusion, alter your signature so I know what you look like when I see you. - Let me guess is it You wearing wellies, trousers round ankles wearing a turkey on your manhood!!!!

... there is no real place for a clown of his ilk in this galaxy.....

My, you are new in town, aren't you?

Check back in the board's archives, and you will find plentiful examples of clowns of this, and every other ilk! :joker:

And each has made the galaxy a far more interesting place. This goes double for those who inspire hatred!

Nothing enhances game play like gunning for someone special!

:cheers:

TErnest