Rolling Thunder Forums

Im On My Way

Guest Spongebob

Yes but I cannot decide if I should use it for drinking or drowning. :cheers: Maybe I should order enough for both applications. :joker:

Now that is smart thinking!!

:cheers::cheers:

Drink all you can from the Brewmasters, I have the greatest respect for Kurassier. We have crossed verbal swords in the past but at least he knows how to have a good time. If Rediffusion ever figures out what that is then I may be in trouble.

and what shall I start shipping your way Sponge? I've found you need to keep those at war well supplied with drink!

:cheers:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Being a Sponge Kurassier and living on a water planet we have no need for Beer, if you could supply some purified water, some bottle spring water, fizzy water then that will do, there are so many variants of water, Sponge cannot live by Saltwater alone :cheers::joker::cheers:

Being a Sponge Kurassier and living on a water planet we have no need for Beer, if you could supply some purified water, some bottle spring water, fizzy water then that will do, there are so many variants of water, Sponge cannot live by Saltwater alone :cheers::cheers::cheers:

If it's liquid, we can provide! :cheers::joker:

Being a Sponge Kurassier and living on a water planet we have no need for Beer, if you could supply some purified water, some bottle spring water, fizzy water then that will do, there are so many variants of water, Sponge cannot live by Saltwater alone :cheers::cheers::cheers:

May I invite you to my magma oceans....... :joker:

May I invite you to my magma oceans....... :joker:

Thats what I like most about this game, the 'magmanimity' (sic) shown even by avowed enemies

Guest Spongebob

Well I have poored over my situation and with the guidance of some Elder Races I have started to input some orders. Just some basics but enough for a first turn.

I would just like to take this opportunity to publicly thank all those who have offered help and guidance to my fledgling empire.

They will be rewarded with the Sponge as friend for life. Thank You.

Has anyone else gotten the impression that Spongebob, The Dark Monk, and rfouasnon are the same person?

Sakarissa :cheers:

The Circle

:beer: This discussion has occurred before and I can verify they are three different people. Oh, and you just insulted all three of them, not that you would care. :D

Has anyone else gotten the impression that Spongebob, The Dark Monk, and rfouasnon are the same person?

Sakarissa :beer:

The Circle

Most definitely! And I would throw Kurassier in the mix as well. Especially since he claims to be able to verify that they are three different people yet failed to actually provide any verification at all.

I most definitely am not Spongebob , and I would also with 100% certainty say the Dark Monk is also not this person . I have just gotten back to playing PBM ( PBEM ) games since the past few months , having not played since having left Europe in 2004 . The Dark Monk is a good friend of mine , and we on several different times met to go to PBM meets for both the PBMexpress and Quirxel games in Germany . I would also hope to not be mistaken for this character Spongebob ) ....I had of yet , until reopening my account with RTG never heard of Spongebob , and had read his posts , and the annoying comments he had made about my friend Dark Monk .....I had simply made some rather innocent comments to the fact that Michael ( Dark Monk ) was about the best ally that anybody could hope for , and as a reply was attacked by Spongebob.....since that day I would rather have no dealings with this character , and judging from what Michael has told me of this person's style of play and interaction with others , I hope never to have any dealings with him other than to attack him.....a person that " demands " things of an ally to me is not a very good ally . Please do not mistake my person for Spongebob , simply because that is so fantastic as to be the stuff of science fiction.....Thanks , Richard F.

I like to clarify something. The sponge is not a bad guy personaly, he has only every unique type to play the games. I tried once to TA with him in Victory and now I know we are incompatible. These thing can happen. So I will continue to search and destroy him; the only way for us to be compatible...... :beer:

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

We are not the same, I get this all the time, being accused of being other players. The problem with some people however is that they cannot differentiate between real life and a game. Spongebob is a character, the personification of chaos but with a good heart in the right place. Those who know Spongebob well, and there are others out there who play the game for fun and dont take it too seriously know what I am like personally. If your lucky you too can have the sponge as a friend. There are also those out there who know the sponge as an enemy but offer respect in the same doses and in return in game get respect back and finally there are enemies who dont know the sponge, who take things a little too seriously for my liking. Monk is one of them, Rediffusion who I have not encountered before is also guilty by association. Thankfully the true enemies are few and far between.

So after those sobre few words let spongebob do the talking..... Monk and his Muppets are all gonna DIE!!!!!!

This has been a public service announcement by the Spongian Empire

Guest Spongebob

Races of the Galaxy unite, we are a small aquatic race facing extinction :cheers: Please please please help, these big reptile things with fangs and... well... how can I put this...... (Shushh!! They SMELL) are picking on me. There leader - Dark Monk :D - has said he want to put my race in a Giant Galactic Tumble Dryer :beer: He is also very ugly.

Please send all you can to the Spongian Empire.