Rolling Thunder Forums

Im On My Way

Guest Spongebob

I think tumble drying Sponges is not breaking the rules of galactic engagement. We are closely following the galactic standard. :beer: We will ensure that finally some exemplars of the Spongian Race will survive in our Imperial Zoo for further used in scientific research. I promise. :D

The (Dark) Monk

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

One wants to put me in a Zoo the other wants to feed me to their Pet :beer: Im sure that there must be a Galactic Law against this sort of thing?

One more thing, When people engage in battle and conquest do they tend to brag about it in the forums. I scouted around the many forums here but cannot find anyone bragging about there victorys.

One wants to put me in a Zoo the other wants to feed me to their Pet :beer: Im sure that there must be a Galactic Law against this sort of thing?

One more thing, When people engage in battle and conquest do they tend to brag about it in the forums. I scouted around the many forums here but cannot find anyone bragging about there victorys.

I think there are no laws for verminous contaminated planets and systems :D .......sorry...... poor Spong. :cheers:

Guest Spongebob

Im going to tell OUR mother about you Monk, yes thats right, i found the adoption certificate for you under the bed. It says you were adopted one week after I was born. However it does say you were sent back for not playing with toys properly, it says you kept pulling the heads off the action men and dressing them up in girls clothes. As I remember from that short time we spent together you were actually wearing a dress when my parents picked you up. I still have the label that was tied to your coat.

It reads.... "Please look after my evil despot of a son, I cannot look after him as he wants to keep destroying all around him. If you do decide to take him under your wing then dont feed after midnight, expose to light and keep dry at all times. I know he smells but dont place him in the shower no matter what. Oh some other things you should be aware off, he tends to try and get everyone else to do his dirty work and bullies averyone around him. He has a pathalogical hatred of Sponges, probably because they are used to wash and keep clean, he likes to remain dirty. One final thing, dont show him any pictures of Christina Agulera, you dont want to see what he does when he looks at her"

Finally Monk it says on the back of the label a return address, must be your former home in Haddonfield, Illinois.

We are living on different planets in different systems; I think the logical conclusion is that you mistake your brother with me. :beer: I do not wonder that we have problem with you, maybe this is a problem establish long ago in the past of your family and your life as a minor Sponge. I sorry for you, but my administrators could not found any extenuating circumstances in this circumstances which might stop my imperial spongy hunters.....

Ask a round in the Galaxy maybe another race has seen your smelling family.

The Monk (the dark one)

One wants to put me in a Zoo the other wants to feed me to their Pet :nuke: Im sure that there must be a Galactic Law against this sort of thing?

You can always try to coax Eternus back and revive the Galactic Senate. :python:

Does anyone know a guestimate of how many active empires there are in the Galaxy? Just want to know how many I need to defeat to win the game :D

Just 2 that you need to conquer, the Gremlins (Locklyn) and the Pirates (MMB). Reasoning is that you'd have to defeat two thirds of the universe just to get to them, and if you defeated them, the rest of us would be sitting at The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (now a StarBar, fyi) watching the universe explode over and over.

:python::thumbsup::nuke:

Please... elaborate, the Gremlins? the Pirates? :python:

The empires of two of the boards more published warlords. They'll disagree with the terms though.

Again, if you spend sometime reading old posts, many of these type of questions can be answered. You'll still have questios, but the entire makeup of snova is completely different from victory. There are no world events posts. Noone really knows what's going on in the game other than the players involved and whatever is posted on the forums.

Does anyone know a guestimate of how many active empires there are in the Galaxy? Just want to know how many I need to defeat to win the game :nuke:

Unknown. Many guesses have been made and the powers will neither confirm or deny.

While the number of empires is not known, this universe is large, very large. It is much bigger than a small stationary aquatic feeder that strains its food from the water can imagine. :python:

To put it in a model that would compare it to Victory

You are currently in a province, there may be one or two other players in that province and depending on how quickly you and your fellow neighbours explore in a year or two you may have mapped that provence. Empires like the Gremloids have mapped one or two provences perhaps even the same space as denmark. :python:

No one has the slightest idea where their provence is in relation to anyone else, it is believed that the older the player the further they are from the newer areas, but that could be turned upside down at any momement by some strange accident. :D

While you where doing all of this Pete & Russ have added a second map to the picture. :drunk:

That would just about cover SNRote, the good news is you need to reach completly new levels of incompetence to permently stuff up your empire with admin, still the odd warmonger is always willing to help out. :thumbsup:

Sir Smeg :nuke: