Rolling Thunder Forums

40cm Gauss Gun

rfouasnon

Yes....I can imagine the starship commander giving orders to use the heavy MkIX jellyfish nets , and further cautioning to not let the sponges attach to the weapon mounts , and also as a precaution to alert the marine compliment to prepare to repell the boarding parties :D

Yes....I can imagine the starship commander giving orders to use the heavy MkIX jellyfish nets , and further cautioning to not let the sponges attach to the weapon mounts , and also as a precaution to alert the marine compliment to prepare to repell the boarding parties :D

Your ground troops will need Heavy Jet Harpoon Launchers: A harpoon is a weapon used for hunting large fish and aquatic animals such as whales, seals, and walrus. The primitive, hand-thrown harpoon had a head made of bone or metal, which was barbed and fastened loosely to a stick. Heavy Jet Harpoon Launchers are gas-powered military-grade weapons that launch steel-tipped harpoons at one's enemies. A small jet engine is affixed to the rear of each harpoon, giving it massive stopping power. They are excellent weapons when used in the right terrain, and it can be a frightening experience to face a host of Harpoon Gun-wielding enemies. The Heavy version of the Jet Harpoon Launcher fires a massive spear that is widely favored for its outstanding armor piercing qualities.

Guest Spongebob

Errrm Hellooooo - IM HERE :blink: Talking about me as if im not, how ignorant. Just a point i wish to make, your all talking about stuff I have no idea about. Never played so I am Virgin here, anyone wanna take me under there wing so I dont get ganged up on and whupped.

Ah never mind, I think I will follow my usual tactic, Close my eyes and wander around blind to the enemies around me. :D

Yes....I can imagine the starship commander giving orders to use the heavy MkIX jellyfish nets , and further cautioning to not let the sponges attach to the weapon mounts , and also as a precaution to alert the marine compliment to prepare to repell the boarding parties :P

Your ground troops will need Heavy Jet Harpoon Launchers: A harpoon is a weapon used for hunting large fish and aquatic animals such as whales, seals, and walrus. The primitive, hand-thrown harpoon had a head made of bone or metal, which was barbed and fastened loosely to a stick. Heavy Jet Harpoon Launchers are gas-powered military-grade weapons that launch steel-tipped harpoons at one's enemies. A small jet engine is affixed to the rear of each harpoon, giving it massive stopping power. They are excellent weapons when used in the right terrain, and it can be a frightening experience to face a host of Harpoon Gun-wielding enemies. The Heavy version of the Jet Harpoon Launcher fires a massive spear that is widely favored for its outstanding armor piercing qualities.

None of this is necessary once you get the right horizon techs discovered. With Fanatical Population, enough Social Engineering and some advances in Life Sciences, one can create the Electric Eel forces, which just eat starfish and sponges. No weapons required. Saves on weapons (steel), but the heavy lift for those liquid filled troop berths are expensive. And they tend to 'short out' when in the wrong liquid habitat. Oh, the stench when they are mistakenly debarked on dry habitats is unmistakable. <_<

Octus

Errrm Hellooooo - IM HERE :P Talking about me as if im not, how ignorant. Just a point i wish to make, your all talking about stuff I have no idea about. Never played so I am Virgin here, anyone wanna take me under there wing so I dont get ganged up on and whupped.

Ah never mind, I think I will follow my usual tactic, Close my eyes and wander around blind to the enemies around me. <_<

Spongie,

I have no wings but I'll help ya. Check your email for further info.