Rolling Thunder Forums

GAME 83

desfeeney

Ok whos publishing photos of my mother without my permission? ;)

It was I who published them. Tell your mom that your dad hopes she is well. Heh heh. :ranting:

Race

PS - Tunisia wishes to announce we are opening another location of fun and thrills. Our newest chapter is coming to a location near one of you lucky people soon!

:robot:

G'day Tunisia

It has come to my attention that a significant number of Algerians have fallen under your sway.

Like most people, the Algerians desire jobs and full bellies.

I hope that you will put them to work and put food on their tables.

If you do, they will reward you with production.

The Moroccans under my sway are enjoying these conditions.

Soon, I will return to reclaim my people.

If I find that they are well fed and employed, I will be satisfied.

If I find that they are starving and idle, I will be disappointed.

If I am disappointed, it will go badly for you and your Armed Forces.

But not for your population.

I will treat the Tunisians as though they were Algerians.

Cheers

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was I who published them. Tell your mom that your dad hopes she is well. Heh heh. :ranting:

Race

PS - Tunisia wishes to announce we are opening another location of fun and thrills. Our newest chapter is coming to a location near one of you lucky people soon!

G'day Tunisia

It has come to my attention that a significant number of Algerians have fallen under your sway.

Cheers

My honorable opponant, I have already put nearly all of your people into gainful employment. They are a cheerful lot, whistling while they work, and quickly building infrastruction where before there were only empty cities devoid of productivity. I am truly impressed that you have such deep feelings for them, and you have my word they will be fed and given the opportunity to exercise their skills to their fullest potential.

I trust you will remember my generosity should the tables turn and my countrymen depend on your charity and honor to provide them aplenty.

:drunk:

Race

Guest Spongebob

Look I know I said I would remain quiet for a bit but all this mutual respect thing is making me sick. Just turn your enemy into slaves, work them until they are dead, save the food and if any get any ideas above there station then shoot them.

It works for me

Race

G'day Tunisia

Cheers

My honorable opponant, I have already put nearly all of your people into gainful employment. They are a cheerful lot, whistling while they work, and quickly building infrastruction where before there were only empty cities devoid of productivity. I am truly impressed that you have such deep feelings for them, and you have my word they will be fed and given the opportunity to exercise their skills to their fullest potential.

I trust you will remember my generosity should the tables turn and my countrymen depend on your charity and honor to provide them aplenty.

:drunk:

Race

G'day Tunisia

Hey, I'm no brain surgeon, but I'm not an idiot either.

No way was I going to build factories in cities on your border.

I knew you would conquer those cities while I focussed on Morocco.

When I return, I will remember your generosity and treat all Tunisians as equals.

Then I will look for the Sponge, although he will most likely have been crushed by then.

Cheers

In light of spongie's latest rants about civility among combatants, I'd like to revise one of my earlier posts to the following:

Race old chap,

Thank you for your order of building materials that you intend to use for new factories in eastern Algeria. The demolitions you provided in xTelaviv were most useful in dismantling the industry there. I hope you found the materials stacked and orderly when your transports arrived.We had designed a new crane for loading ships, how did you find them? I hope the materials are useful and we also treated them with special chemicals to withstand the intense heat of eastern Algeria. It is also our understanding that eventually these factories will be turned over to the Algerians, which is why we provided the materials at no cost. Cheers mate and feel free to come back to xTelaviv soon for more materials. :drunk:

Oh, and Des, I do need to correct you in one matter. You referred to bob as getting crushed. That would imply somebody defeted him, when in reality he probably defeated himself before the enemy got there. :ranting::robot:

Spongie, now that you know about multiple TASs, please don't bomb your own troops too much. ;)

Look I know I said I would remain quiet for a bit but all this mutual respect thing is making me sick. Just turn your enemy into slaves, work them until they are dead, save the food and if any get any ideas above there station then shoot them.

It works for me

now it suddenly becomes clear to me why all those poor icelanders were starving in vic79.

bob.. your own population arent your enemies.. you shouldnt starve them.. dead people dont pay taxes. :P

And what have you go to do with V83 :P Nowt is my guess so Clear off. This is my world

Maybe I'll hire Ronald to run my domestic food production and distribution, and as my antisponge czar! What do you say Ronald? :drunk:

Ok whos publishing photos of my mother without my permission? :P

It was I who published them. Tell your mom that your dad hopes she is well. Heh heh. :drunk:

Race

:cheers:

G'day Tunisia

Cheers

:D

Race

G'day Tunisia

When I return, I will remember your generosity and treat all Tunisians as equals.

Then I will look for the Sponge, although he will most likely have been crushed by then.

Cheers

It would appear that the Sponge provides the function of colonizable territory in every game. His very tag line 10 games 10 quick deaths is suggestive. It would be interesting to analyze colonizeable by whom. And then of course there is the comic relief value. A character like that is called a legacy isn't it?

As I posted several turns ago Des your strategy took guts. It was also undoubtably the best way to treat a situation such as you were faced with. Bravo. I don't really taut or dis, I will strive for a civil existance. At the end of the day whether I win or lose it will be fun and life's real challanges will provide all the hard feelings a body needs.

Race

Race

Ok whos publishing photos of my mother without my permission? :P

It was I who published them. Tell your mom that your dad hopes she is well. Heh heh. :drunk:

Race

:cheers:

G'day Tunisia

Cheers

Race

G'day Tunisia

Cheers

It would appear that the Sponge provides the function of colonizable territory in every game. His very tag line 10 games 10 quick deaths is suggestive. It would be interesting to analyze colonizeable by whom. And then of course there is the comic relief value. A character like that is called a legacy isn't it?

LEGACY?

POSSIBLY.

LUNACY?

DEFINITELY!!!

As I posted several turns ago Des your strategy took guts. It was also undoubtably the best way to treat a situation such as you were faced with. Bravo. I don't really taut or dis, I will strive for a civil existance. At the end of the day whether I win or lose it will be fun and life's real challanges will provide all the hard feelings a body needs.

Race

Race

G'DAY TUNISIA

THANKS FOR THE KIND REMARKS.

THE CHOICE WAS TO FIGHT MOROCCO OR YOU.

I COULD NEVER FIGHT BOTH.

I CHOSE MOROCCO.

TIME WILL TELL IF I CHOSE CORRECTLY.

THIS GAME IS NOT OVER.

AND YOU AND MOROCCO HAVE TWO OTHER TAs WHO COULD INFLUENCE THE OUTCOME.

CHEERS

Bob my friend in favour of the XXXL undies -

you misunderstand here something - as usual...

The only thing that keeps all your surrounding countries

from filet-ing your fine country is

the Privacy Option

and your play of hide and seek.

We all know you´d receive immediately inflationary DWs

after your position was disguised and confirmed

So - let us know where you hide

--------------------

Germany 78 - alive and kicking

UAE 80 - MIA

DEN 83 - Only looking for a dried Sponge ... :cheers:

Easy, just look for the country that is already decimated...... :P:D:drunk:

Guest Spongebob

Oi Kurryarser - I am not decimated, Im very very friendly with a lot of nations - Its just that they dont know it :P I may even be best Buds with YOU :cheers: I just need to find out how they would react to having the sponge as a trusted ally and TA before telling them, I dont want them to abandon me now do I.

As for remaining hidden I will always remain hidden unless I get issued with Denmark. In V84 I have requested Denmark, the guaranteed way to ensure you can all find me is for none of you to request Denmark, that way I get it and that we you find me.

So... Fingers crossed - Denmark will be mine but the choice is ultimately yours. :drunk:

I am not decimated, Im very very friendly with a lot of nations

I think we found the problem of the Sponge .... He always thinks everybody is friendly. Spongy! I have some news for you...... your body is already sold. It seems as if you have an unfriendly friend.

You can run, but cannot hide. :P

Your beloved enemy; the Monk.