Rolling Thunder Forums

GAME 83

desfeeney

Guest Spongebob

So remind me then, What flippin Nation do I need to DW on now :wub:

Germany little Sponge, Germany it is.

Ah now I remember - The reason why I have not ventured to your far flung shores is - BECAUSE I DONT CARE ANYMORE

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

No sorry Monk there are somethings that never change like the Gorgonites Vs Chip Hazard - You will always chase me and never catch me, I will always be one step ahead of your game.

"Soldiers, no poor sap ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by being all that he can be. Damn the torpedoes, or give me death! Eternal vigilance is the price of duty. And, to the victors go the spoils. So remember: you are the best of the best of the few and the proud. So ask not what your country can do for you, only regret that you have but one life to live! The war against the Gorgonites will be won! Commando Elite, let the first shot be fired! Search out the Monk and frag 'em all! " - Major Chip Hazard

I just read in a Tunisian newspaper that the "Dey of Tunis" leave his house in fear to be killed by the German air force. :) He now lives in a tent which is transported to a new location every day. Some rumors say he has left for Libya or Greece, leaving his poor people alone with the enemies. <_<

The Monk :cheers:

Guest Spongebob

You will have to do better than send bombers to defeat me, your recent victory in 77 may have bolstered your bravado but you will feel as much in return for what you send my way.

You will have to do better than send bombers to defeat me, your recent victory in 77 may have bolstered your bravado but you will feel as much in return for what you send my way.

What?

Are you claiming to be Tunisia in Game 83?

Sorry, that won't work!!!

Tunisia's identity is already known.

Guest Spongebob

What?

Are you claiming to be Tunisia in Game 83?

Sorry, that won't work!!!

Tunisia's identity is already known.

Awwww Des - You spoiling my fun again - The Monk is so Dumb I could have kept pulling his strings for many months on that one. :)

Guest Spongebob

You mean you DONT know who I am? :) I am surprised, I would have thought even you could have figured it out by now with all the clues I have left around. Ah well Monk Bating is as fun as Sponge Hunting

You mean you DONT know who I am? :) I am surprised, I would have thought even you could have figured it out by now with all the clues I have left around. Ah well Monk Bating is as fun as Sponge Hunting

It is of no interest for me. I never invest one thought in your identity. You are unimportant. You will be killed sooner or later. Sorry Sponge this is the truth.

The Monk