Rolling Thunder Forums

Game Distraction

Guest Spongebob

I have tried this HoI2 and it can be fun if long winded.

Euhhh

And Vic! is not long winded??? :blink: Three years if all goes well.

Von Manstein

I need a life!

I have tried this HoI2 and it can be fun if long winded.

Euhhh

And Vic! is not long winded??? :blink: Three years if all goes well.

Von Manstein

I need a life!

cannot wait to receive my next turn .. as usual.... and three years... yep.. and when I count all those years together I must conclude that Russ must have found the fountain of youth.. still presenting us with this game year after year... providing me with all the material to talk around a bbq and to raise my glass on another victory

cannot wait to receive my next turn .. as usual.... and three years... yep.. and when I count all those years together I must conclude that Russ must have found the fountain of youth.. still presenting us with this game year after year... providing me with all the material to talk around a bbq and to raise my glass on another victory

So Vic! is just an excuse to drink, have a BBQ and praise generallisimo Grimor? Aaaah I should have known...

Cheers!!! :blink:

Von Manstein

BTW Vhat is this Spartacus doing in my backyard???? :P

So Vic! is just an excuse to drink, have a BBQ and praise generallisimo Grimor? Aaaah I should have known...

Cheers!!! :P

Von Manstein

BTW Vhat is this Spartacus doing in my backyard???? :pirate2:

Probably trying to find a way to get you to join his confederacy..... :robot:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spongebob

Well it seems I even get whupped by a bunch of up starts ;) never mind I have created 111 and invited you all to the party - Its top of the tree nuke city, stop me before I turn the world into a nuclear winter.

Murrrraghhhh!!!! :ranting: Murrrraghhhh!!!! :robot: Murrrraghhhh!!!! :drunk:

Well it seems I even get whupped by a bunch of up starts ;) never mind I have created 111 and invited you all to the party - Its top of the tree nuke city, stop me before I turn the world into a nuclear winter.

Murrrraghhhh!!!! :ranting: Murrrraghhhh!!!! :robot: Murrrraghhhh!!!! :drunk:

Take a pill Sponge, relax! I will soon be annihilated by Spartacus. He's got a gazillion light tanks while I've only got some pistols or so. Too bad especially since I did not get to kick your ass in zhat game. But at least we will soon cross swords in game 89. :ph34r:

I just joined 111 hoping to get another chance to kick your butt.

Adios,

Von Manstein

no worries spongie...

I had the pleasure of eliminating you... but unfortunate... this same fate now awaits me..... ;)

and to make you even feel better till now even I ... have no won a game :drunk:

but I am sorry, I cannot join your game 111 summer time is here :robot:

and the only game I play then is my beloved Victory... on the beach with a cool white wine and my turn sheet whoohoo ... and somewhere around me my three kids and my dear and sweet loving wife who understand my needs that I need time to look through my turn sheet with the utmost care ... not.. :ranting:

• 2 weeks later...
Well it seems I even get whupped by a bunch of up starts :beer: never mind I have created 111 and invited you all to the party - Its top of the tree nuke city, stop me before I turn the world into a nuclear winter.

Murrrraghhhh!!!! :cheers: Murrrraghhhh!!!! :cheers: Murrrraghhhh!!!! :ranting:

Hehehehe

Sponge, have you read the rules??? If in a battle and the defender calculates he will loose the defender will launch their nukes...

Hit me, hit me, PLEASE!!! :ranting: BTW there is a reason I let you live in game 89...

Sure this global conflict is a simple game but it's ok. Great way to start the morning. Have a coffe, play for five minutes. Can't compare to the hours I spend on Vic! though.

Ciao

Von Manstein