Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 84

chairman lar

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy!!! Can I fly B-29's over either Toronto or New York from Reykjavik? !!!

Unfortunately for you, no. They just don't quite reach..... :cheers:

OK Vic 85. This deal is made......

Great! I'll be Mexico! Tequila anyone? :ranting::blink::cheers:

Anybody hear about the new Spongistan tanks that have been developed? 5 gears, 4 reverse and 1 forward. (The forward is in case the enemy gets behind him!)

:beer::cheers::ranting:

Spongistan Tanks, :huh: ? How's their resale value? Low mileage/ Excessive tread wear on one side from running around in circles? Backup lights? Should we petition to add them to the tech tree? <_<

You may be on to something if appropriate air & naval units can be developed as well. This requires more research. :beer:

Right , Smearpants , as if you are going to win in a one on one against The Dark Monk...

Well, in reviewing bob's prior posts, it would appear that bob would lose even if he controlled both countries.... :cheers:

Spongistan Tanks, :huh: ? How's their resale value? Low mileage/ Excessive tread wear on one side from running around in circles? Backup lights? Should we petition to add them to the tech tree? <_<

You may be on to something if appropriate air & naval units can be developed as well. This requires more research. :beer:

:huh::P What about those balsa wood planes and paper airplanes and ships we used to make as children? :cheers:

What about those balsa wood planes and paper airplanes and ships we used to make as children?

I think we should use milk cartons for the ships, this way they could put spongies picture on the side since he would be missing in action. <_<

DezertCamel :beer:

What about those balsa wood planes and paper airplanes and ships we used to make as children?

I think we should use milk cartons for the ships, this way they could put spongies picture on the side since he would be missing in action. :huh:

DezertCamel <_<

Isn't he easier to recognise from the back? Going away? I shudder to think what a backside picture looks like :P:beer:

Guest Spongebob

Okay Okay :beer: Thats enough - Whats this board - Lets all pick on Spongebob Board - Well keep yourself amused - In V84 I will win with my ALLIES - yes thats right ALLIES - I have allies, those who know the true value of a Sponge - Mock all you want but I will make you all pay for your evil slanderous comments.

V85 whenever that starts is me and Monk only.

But lets stick to the game in hand - V84 - I give you my word I am so confident that I will tell you all who I play when it turns up.

Now you you may all call me but one thing you cannot accuse me of is not being a Sponge of My Word.

So who will be on my Hit list for this game

Chairman Lar - You dont know me and I dont know you so why you dissin me man <_< You will die

Desert Camel - Old foe, Respect - You will die

Kurassier - Respect but your gonna DIE!

Rfouasnon - JOKE! :huh::P:huh:

Dark Monk - DIE! with Predjudice

Desfeeney - DIE!

Slicer - Respect, I may spare you

Rednas - Ha Ha Ha - You make me laugh with your pigeon english but your still gonna DIE!

Anyone else want to join my HIT LIST

Mock all you want but I will make you all pay for your evil slanderous comments.

Ummm, they aren't slanderous if they are true. :beer:

I think we should use milk cartons for the ships, this way they could put spongies picture on the side since he would be missing in action. :huh:

DezertCamel :P

I like the milk carton idea! <_<:huh::cheers:

• 1 month later...

Well, we'll try this thread since no one wants to post on the 'Official News Beacon'! :(

Mexico? Honduras? Banana Republics? :blink: Anyone out there? :unsure:

We either have 29 players delaying entries 'til last, or a mighty void in Central Europe! :huh:

Is it possible to have a game with 30 computer-run positions? :o

Or all we all so busy with voice mail that we don't have time to prod one another? :unsure:

Turn 3, the game's afoot! B)

Meet you in the middle! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers: