Rolling Thunder Forums

Newbie question

Mahdi

If a homeworld is lost , yet somewhere in the vast reaches of space a rather large colony of homeworld population thrives and multiplies....will it also be possible for that colony to create new scientists and other talented individuals , or is the original HW the only place where this could happen?

I'm not sure, but it looks like Breoghan will be able to tell us if he can't find his thumb-drive! :)

:):cheers:

If a homeworld is lost , yet somewhere in the vast reaches of space a rather large colony of homeworld population thrives and multiplies....will it also be possible for that colony to create new scientists and other talented individuals , or is the original HW the only place where this could happen?

As regular research continues like nothing have happened I presume that character generation also does. With the change that they are created at the colony instead. But that lies far beyond my own limited knowledge of the game... :)

I never heard of a character generated anywhere else than on your own HW.

If it is lot, I presume no new characters.

Be happy if your characters survived, then they will progress as before, as they are save now :)

I never heard of a character generated anywhere else than on your own HW.

If it is lot, I presume no new characters.

Be happy if your characters survived, then they will progress as before, as they are save now :)

Your Special Characters will still be recruited on your original HW eventhough it has been captured, they are a very loyal group. But you have to go back to pick them up :)

Your Special Characters will still be recruited on your original HW eventhough it has been captured, they are a very loyal group. But you have to go back to pick them up :)

On the up-side, you only have to get a fleet into your home system, not all the way to the home world. Let's hear it for the Legendary shuttle!

I looked on the forum but couldn't find the answer to how to calculate a ships AP. Thanks in advance for sending me the information.

Mahdi

"Accumulated Thrust Value" / "Ship Tonnage" truncated, so a 15.99 ship will be a 15 AP ship.

I looked on the forum but couldn't find the answer to how to calculate a ships AP. Thanks in advance for sending me the information.

Mahdi

"Accumulated Thrust Value" / "Ship Tonnage" truncated, so a 15.99 ship will be a 15 AP ship.

with a minimum AP value of 2. i.e. 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine on a 100M ton ship would still have 2 AP

Mahdi

with a minimum AP value of 2. i.e. 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine on a 100M ton ship would still have 2 AP

Of course, sorry missed the obviouis :P