Rolling Thunder Forums

Empire Contact List

RTGRuss

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We, the members of Phoenix Arisen, in order to form a more perfect union, establish Justice and insure Galactic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare and ensure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this constitution for the members of our alliance.

We believe that a perfect union is one where the members share our point of view.

We stand for our way of life and the rule of Justice, not law.

We believe that the way to galactic tranquility is through the elimination of sources of dis-ease.

We shall strictly and enthusiastically defend all territories and borders from those who do not share our beliefs.

We shall promote the welfare of our constituents through research support and open trade.

We ensure the liberty of the beings within our 517 system sphere of control through an active and aggressive expansion of our buffer zones.

We adhere to the logic of strength and the wisdom of Sun Tzu.

We tolerate no deceit.

Should an empire encroach upon our borders we shall let them know.

So Signed, The Officers of Phoenix Arisen,

Grand Vizier Norman Fraley - of Procyon, Draconis and Eridani

Minister Rick McFarland - of Procyon and Draconis

Minister Scott Fisher - of Procyon and Eridani

Minister Gary Carpenter - of Procyon and Draconis

Minister Dan Lawrence - of Procyon and Draconis

Minister Bob Wilbanks - of Procyon and Eridani

Minister Galvorn - of Procyon and Eridani

Minister Dave Hunt - of Procyon and Eridani

Minister Jonathan Pettit - Ker'Pluk

Empire name:Intergalactic Canthian Insectoid Queendom

Government:Technocratic Monarchy

Imperial Tradition:Science

Emblem:3 tails entrap all as 3 mandibles crush the cosmos

Lifeform: Canthians are an aggressive race of winged Arthropods. These insectoids have 3 heads,each holding crushing and heavy mandibles, as well as 3 prehensile tails that they use to manipulate a myriad of tecknological miracles. Their natural ferocity sometimes overshadows their phenomenal sensory abilities and thus,their miraculous mental abilities are often ignored...to their enemies utter regret. Science is held in high esteem,so outworlders would be wise to trade for technology,rather than seek death...

3001 South Emily Drive #822645

Beeville Texas 78102-8583

E-Mail: keithsauer@hotmail.com

Worp Points Surveyed:Mansie

Maskala

Potsei(home system,so come trade with us!)

Xander

---------

Posted by request

Russ

• 3 weeks later...

The Pridelands

Empire #2237

Technocratic Militocracy with tradition of Naval Combat

Humanoid snow leopards

Leader is Mr. Tink......uh, uhm, Khan Rending Talon

If you wish to contact The Pridelands, then please do so by this board. Thanks!

Khan Rending Talon

"Cats Rule!"

The Zraaknod Brotherhood, Empire #2084

Honored One Krelnett of Kraan speaking

Our Bureaucratic Theocracy with a tradition of Diplomacy seeks other sentients with which to trade and grow in harmony and love.

Multi-hued wasps with hands on their foremost limbs.

PRESS RELEASE

Transcript of recent televised statement follows:

Ferrets and weasels of the press, sentient races of the galaxy, my fellow shareholders. I come before you this evening to inform you that after a long dark year of isolationism and deflation, I have amassed enough Thamsos to buy out First Citizen Szorpek Rohannol's interest in our great civilization. As you all know, new profits require new markets. For too long the First Citizen was content to waste our trading fleet's time in useless live-fire exercises, practicing to destroy crucial new trading partners. He has wasted our planets meager resources manufacturing iron, of all things. The most common and devalued commodity in the known galaxy.

No more, my friends. No more will we sit idly by as the other Elder Races outpace our technological advancement. No more will we squander our time and energy building infrastructure and non-profit industry. No more will we ignore the galactic community and the billions of potential customers therein.

I am proud to stand before you as Chairman. It was I who had the nose to see the dark days ahead. I who had the tails to invest my fortune in this depressed economy. It was I who hired the second-best mercenaries on our planet and bribed the rest to stay out of my way. I am at the helm of the Conglomerate, now, and I am steering our course to the stars. We will squeeze profit from strange new worlds, seek out new markets, and new commodities, we will boldly go where no Thamian has gone before!

Thank you for your time. My aide will collect your broadcast fees on your way out.

Thamian Conglomerate, Empire #4951

Two Brown-Furred, Six-Fingered Hands Clasped In Friendship On A Field Of Green

The Shrike Empire

Lord Blackrazor

Large black hawk-like people with gleaming red eyes. The feathers are smooth and jet black. Simply by looking at them you get the feeling that they know everything about you.

Greeting aliens. Visitors are welcome but any hostile actions will be met with a searing hot blot of plasma.

Black Hawk Decending onto a Planat

CLEernest@AOL.com

The Kooky Regime

Empire# 322

Our Leader - Lord Pillsbury

Gov't - Corporate Autocracy

Tradition - Exploration

Emblem - A Light Brown World with Colorful Specks on it Superimposed on a Starfield Background

Greetings to All! We are a race of Dourians. We are peaceful explorers searching the universe for its hidden secrets. :beer: