Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

We shall see Monk, as I recall we both shall be either USA or Canada and if not then you will not be joining the fray, me on the other hand have requested the only other nation I can - Denmark :ranting: but just to be sure that I am in this game and dont get dumped before it starts I have also requested any other nation available. Whatever the outcome I will declare my nation in this game as soon as I know. I dont feel the need to hide any more.

Liebe Sponge,

Russ just informed us Canada is still available. So please do me a favor und stop creating smokescreens. VHERE ARE YOU HIDING?!

I promise Ich will make your death as painless und efficient as possible.

Ciao

Von Manstein

Ah Von Man Stain me old china :drunk: How you doing? Care to tell us what nation has gained the German disease this time round?

As for hiding, someone once said the best place to hide is in plain view. I'm not hiding.

Guest Spongebob

One more thing Von Manstain - The deal with Monk was that Monk would be either Canada or USA in opposit to me getting either of those nations, I did not so Monk has not joined up. This will be a Monk free zone and as such I can devote all my angst against you - Arnt you the lucky one.

Arrrrrrr Fear the Sponge

Not just yet Deathwalker, I want to see who else who maybe near me declare there nation first. I am content to remain hidden for the time being.

Greetings to my neighbors: Rommel/Switzerland, Greybeard/Yugoslavia, Deathwalker/Hungary, and Harbinger/Czechoslovakia. An early toast :cheers: to you all, as we all battle to see who the big dog in Europe is. Perhaps we'll be allies :drunk:, or perhaps we'll be foes :ph34r:. But no matter which way it goes, the post battle party :cheers: is always entertaining.

I suppose you want to know which tech I'm using. Fair enough: I'm using French. :ranting: No, really, I'm using Amerbrigerussian.

Ah Von Man Stain me old china :ranting: How you doing? Care to tell us what nation has gained the German disease this time round?

As for hiding, someone once said the best place to hide is in plain view. I'm not hiding.

Gutenmorgen Sponge,

Not hiding? Hmmm I must be getting old, My eyes missed the post where you declared your country. Strange.

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

Awww come on its not like you to hide from the sponge? truth is I dont know who i am yet i just know im not who i wanted to be because Canada was still free so I said to Russ I will be anyone who is free. Thing is I am away on a two week course and dont have access to my emails so I and you are having to wait. Please tell me your not Denmark Man Stain? I could not bear it if I have lost out again and its under German control before the ball starts rolling

Nice to see so many new faces / forum names this time, Fresh Blood or old foes with new faces? :drunk: we will just have to wait and see wont we. :ranting:

Awww come on its not like you to hide from the sponge? truth is I dont know who i am yet i just know im not who i wanted to be because Canada was still free so I said to Russ I will be anyone who is free. Thing is I am away on a two week course and dont have access to my emails so I and you are having to wait. Please tell me your not Denmark Man Stain? I could not bear it if I have lost out again and its under German control before the ball starts rolling

Nice to see so many new faces / forum names this time, Fresh Blood or old foes with new faces? :drunk: we will just have to wait and see wont we. :ranting:

Poor Sponge already losing out i see. Well to make things worst for you. I will tell you that my flag is red and white in color. Isn't Denmark's flag red and white? hmmmmmmm

Guest Spongebob

Nice to see so many new faces / forum names this time, Fresh Blood or old foes with new faces? :ph34r: we will just have to wait and see wont we. :drunk:

Poor Sponge already losing out i see. Well to make things worst for you. I will tell you that my flag is red and white in color. Isn't Denmark's flag red and white? hmmmmmmm

There are many flags with Red and White - Norway for example but I will tell you this General, if you are squatting in Denmark then your going to be evicted :ranting: