Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

10 Kurassiers = 1 Chicken (Sorry excuse the pun)

25 Kurassiers = 1 Goat

2 Goat = 1 Sheep

2 Sheep = 1 Mule

1 Mule = 100 Kurassiers (Sorry I cant help myself )

5 Mules = 1 Llama

2 Llamas = 1 Camel

2 Camels = 1 Elephant

Price as stated is 3 Goats and a Camel or 1075 Kurassiers.

I am a little shocked that the value of a camel has fallen so much. :beer:

Now I know that 1 kurassier is worth more then a Llama, so you might want to rethink your trade rates.

10 members of the confederacy is equal to 1.5 spongbob's, minus the bad forum chatter.

1 spongebob = 1 cockroach, then it mutliples, to an infinite number which can not be gotten rid of no matter how hard you try. :P:(:D

DezertCamel :nuke:

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those wishing membership of the Confederacy, and there are quite a few now; then here is the currency accepted.

10 Kurassiers = 1 Chicken (Sorry excuse the pun) :P

25 Kurassiers = 1 Goat :D

2 Goat = 1 Sheep

2 Sheep = 1 Mule

1 Mule = 100 Kurassiers (Sorry I cant help myself ) :(

5 Mules = 1 Llama

2 Llamas = 1 Camel

2 Camels = 1 Elephant

Price as stated is 3 Goats and a Camel or 1075 Kurassiers.

Thank you for your attention.

The Ten Commandments of the Confederacy

1 You shall have no other Alliance but the Confederacy.

2 You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.

3 You shall not misuse the name of the Confederacy.

4 You shall remember and keep the Confederate oath.

5 Respect fellow members of the Confederacy.

6 You must kill all who are not members of the Confederacy.

7 You must not commit crimes against the Confederacy.

8 You must not steal from the Confederacy however stealing from the enemy is okay.

9 You must give false evidence against your neighbour until conquered.

10 You must be envious of your neighbour's goods. You must be envious of his resources and land, and all that belongs to your neighbour.

I thank you for your interest

Ok then i have enough to join..so sign me up where do i sign? i already have my mommy's permission so just as long as i am in bed my 9pm

Guest Spongebob

Has anyone looked at Kurassiers signature :( Not one mention of me :cheers:

Never mind its because he cant get his facts right. He quotes Oliver Wendel Homes JR when the quote in questions is attributed to his father and the actual quote is - "Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea or sensation, and never shrinks back to its former dimensions."

Never mind Kurassier you'll get something right one day like figureing out that Spartacus is not Me however carry on thinking such wild thoughts as it just adds to the myth that I dont really exist.

Finally it seems I am not my beloved Denmark, I dont know who I am, just one week to go however before I find out, I will finally get access to my emails but one thing is for sure - I will be invading Denmark and Finland and anyone else who associates with old Curryarse. Sorry for picking on you Kurry but there is no Monk for me and your a second rate Monk so will have to do.

You deserve to die for starting a second thread to confuse the world. You never had this problem in V83

Has anyone looked at Kurassiers signature :( Not one mention of me :cheers:

Never mind its because he cant get his facts right. He quotes Oliver Wendel Homes JR when the quote in questions is attributed to his father and the actual quote is - "Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea or sensation, and never shrinks back to its former dimensions."

Never mind Kurassier you'll get something right one day like figureing out that Spartacus is not Me however carry on thinking such wild thoughts as it just adds to the myth that I dont really exist.

Finally it seems I am not my beloved Denmark, I dont know who I am, just one week to go however before I find out, I will finally get access to my emails but one thing is for sure - I will be invading Denmark and Finland and anyone else who associates with old Curryarse. Sorry for picking on you Kurry but there is no Monk for me and your a second rate Monk so will have to do.

You deserve to die for starting a second thread to confuse the world. You never had this problem in V83

Oh, you're not picking on me...and it's KERRY, dork!

Right, he tried to play 4 turns Trans Jordan.

Take it easy on Bob, it must be hard for him to remember what nations he has dropped in so many games. Personally I am grateful for Bob handing over TJ in game 80 without a fight and in such nice condition. Completely unlike the mess of concrete that you left in Egypt Monk :laugh:

Right, he tried to play 4 turns Trans Jordan.

Take it easy on Bob, it must be hard for him to remember what nations he has dropped in so many games. Personally I am grateful for Bob handing over TJ in game 80 without a fight and in such nice condition. Completely unlike the mess of concrete that you left in Egypt Monk :laugh:

Yes, you are right I had to left too many game too early. :( But sometimes you have to decide if you invest your money and time in a good or a bad game. Next time we met, I will stay. Just for you Spaceman. :wub:

The Monk

Whats the Confederacy?

A group of players inside Victory! ?

Submit, and find out! <_<

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers!

Sven, I was just doing a little research while we're getting started and I couldn't help but notice that, while you're using a Confederacy Avatar, the members board doesn't list you! :drunk:

It shows Spartacus, Rommel, Pharoah, & Austinian, but no Sven Drake. Isn't that a violation of the 3rd Commandment?? :alien2:

If it's a question of dues; I'll be happy to help, but it may take me awhile to get them over the Alps! <_<

Whats the Confederacy?

Sven, I was just doing a little research while we're getting started and I couldn't help but notice that, while you're using a Confederacy Avatar, the members board doesn't list you! :drunk:

It shows Spartacus, Rommel, Pharoah, & Austinian, but no Sven Drake. Isn't that a violation of the 3rd Commandment?? :alien2:

If it's a question of dues; I'll be happy to help, but it may take me awhile to get them over the Alps! <_<

I have no idea who Pharoah and Austinian are; they must be before my time. The Confederacy, as it applies to Vic81, is Spartacus (Norway), Swedish Chef (guess!), Rommel (Finland), myself (Great Britain). Denmark was originally, but the Danes have been subjugated by the evil Belgians, aka Lowlanders. The Confederacy in THIS game? Well, you know who I play, as well as Rommel. Spartacus is exercising good OPSEC and hasn't declared yet. I don't think Swedish Chef is here, unless of course he changed his name. Hell, I would!

Denmark signing in, open for discussion

Oh God! It's bad enough hearing the Chuck Norris jokes when I play Holy War and Tagoria. Am I gonna hear them here too???

Whats the Confederacy?

Sven, I was just doing a little research while we're getting started and I couldn't help but notice that, while you're using a Confederacy Avatar, the members board doesn't list you! :alien2:

If it's a question of dues; I'll be happy to help, but it may take me awhile to get them over the Alps! :drunk:

I have no idea who Pharoah and Austinian are; they must be before my time. The Confederacy, as it applies to Vic81, is Spartacus (Norway), Swedish Chef (guess!), Rommel (Finland), myself (Great Britain). Denmark was originally, but the Danes have been subjugated by the evil Belgians, aka Lowlanders. The Confederacy in THIS game? Well, you know who I play, as well as Rommel. Spartacus is exercising good OPSEC and hasn't declared yet. I don't think Swedish Chef is here, unless of course he changed his name. Hell, I would!

Denmark signing in, open for discussion

Oh God! It's bad enough hearing the Chuck Norris jokes when I play Holy War and Tagoria. Am I gonna hear them here too???

Are you dissin the Norris? You know i'll find you, I always find you. <_<