Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 85

Kurassier

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patton said:

dva raz cacoa dazvedanja (2 chocolatemilk please)

Greybeard answer:

Но я не люблю молоко

:woohoo:

My God! Somebody actually speaks Russian here! Es tut mir leid, ich spreche nur Deutsch und Englisch.

southern russia checking

dva raz cacoa dazvedanja (2 chocolatemilk please) :woohoo:

for me and my friends from turkey, center russia and iran.

i would like to har from you soon.

greets,

patton

К сожалению я предпрочитаю кока-колу и мне не очень нравиться те которые имеется сахар

So Spongecus, if the confederacy is so wonderful, why would you hide who you are? I see 2 of your compadres aren't afraid. :P

Why, in fact, do we have 2 threads for this game? :beer:

Greetings Mr. Atkins,

One thread is for those who care about spongebob and this thread is for those who don't and just want to play Victory Game 85. :(

Great Britain checking in.

Ireland, where are you? What about the rest of the you great leaders, hiding in the shadows.

Gecko,

Greetings Mr. Gecko,

You don't sell insurance do you? :D

1075 Kurassiers! wow, that's a lot spongecus, but sorry, there is only one of me. :(

Actually 'membership' in the confederacy is a misnomer. As stated before, the 'confederacy' is a plague, you don't join it, you catch it like a cold or a virus. The only reason spongecus wants your sheep and goats is, well, sorry, need to keep the forum clean....... :D The confederacy plague turns people into mindless zombies. Just keep a 5 day dose of antibiotics and a syringe of antivirals and you will have nothing to worry about. A good dose of armor helps as well, it seems confeds just bounce right off the side. :beer::P

1075 Kurassiers! wow, that's a lot spongecus, but sorry, there is only one of me. :(

Actually 'membership' in the confederacy is a misnomer. As stated before, the 'confederacy' is a plague, you don't join it, you catch it like a cold or a virus. The only reason spongecus wants your sheep and goats is, well, sorry, need to keep the forum clean....... :D The confederacy plague turns people into mindless zombies. Just keep a 5 day dose of antibiotics and a syringe of antivirals and you will have nothing to worry about. A good dose of armor helps as well, it seems confeds just bounce right off the side. :beer::P

Well, golly gee willikers, KurASSier! It's good that there's only one of you...frankly, one is all we can stand!

Well, golly gee willikers, KurASSier! It's good that there's only one of you...frankly, one is all we can stand!

:D Good to know, now just imagine there were 1075 of me! :P:robot::(

So what happens if there are more then one member of the confederacy haters union in this game, then what are you going to do. Drop.... :beer:

DezertCamel :nuke:

:D Good to know, now just imagine there were 1075 of me! :P:robot::(

So what happens if there are more then one member of the confederacy haters union in this game, then what are you going to do. Drop.... :nuke:

DezertCamel :robot:

Interesting question........... :beer:

Why, in fact, do we have 2 threads for this game? :beer:

Greetings Mr. Atkins,

One thread is for those who care about spongebob and this thread is for those who don't and just want to play Victory Game 85. :P

I can see that.

Jumping between 2 threads can be bothersome. I like the banter; but the math eludes me. We have 'minature' donkeys and I'm not sure how many it takes to make a real ass; let alone an Alpaca. :D:(