Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 85

Kurassier

Why, in fact, do we have 2 threads for this game? :unsure:

Greetings Mr. Atkins,

One thread is for those who care about spongebob and this thread is for those who don't and just want to play Victory Game 85. :cheers:

I can see that.

Jumping between 2 threads can be bothersome. I like the banter; but the math eludes me. We have 'minature' donkeys and I'm not sure how many it takes to make a real ass; let alone an Alpaca. :blink::cheers:

Why don't you ask Kurassier? He's the only real one in this game. :cheers::(

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see that.

Jumping between 2 threads can be bothersome. I like the banter; but the math eludes me. We have 'minature' donkeys and I'm not sure how many it takes to make a real ass; let alone an Alpaca. :cheers: :cheers:

:(

I can see that.

Jumping between 2 threads can be bothersome. I like the banter; but the math eludes me. We have 'minature' donkeys and I'm not sure how many it takes to make a real ass; let alone an Alpaca. :unsure::blink:

Why don't you ask Kurassier? He's the only real one in this game. :cheers::(

I didn't know you thought I was a real alpaca..... :cheers::cheers:

Why don't you ask Kurassier? He's the only real one in this game. :unsure::cheers:

I didn't know you thought I was a real alpaca..... :cheers::cheers:

I see the subtlety eludes some. :blink:

I certainly didn't think you were a 'real ass'; but it does seem you're not the best terms with the Confederacy. :unsure:

Perhaps I'll do better with MY neighbors; if they ever make contact. :blink: PM's seem to be preferable to Air Strikes! :(:cheers:

I see the subtlety eludes some. :cheers:

I certainly didn't think you were a 'real ass'; but it does seem you're not the best terms with the Confederacy. :unsure:

Perhaps I'll do better with MY neighbors; if they ever make contact. :blink: PM's seem to be preferable to Air Strikes! :(:cheers:

I got it, it was a jab at Sven. The confeds have DW on me in Vic81, and it seems the war of words continues. Who knows, maybe we'll <gasp> be on the same side in this one! :cheers::blink::blink:

(I just won't be a 'member') :unsure::cheers::unsure:

Has anyone looked at Kurassiers signature Not one mention of me

Never mind its because he cant get his facts right. He quotes Oliver Wendel Homes JR when the quote in questions is attributed to his father and the actual quote is - "Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea or sensation, and never shrinks back to its former dimensions."

Never mind Kurassier you'll get something right one day like figureing out that Spartacus is not Me however carry on thinking such wild thoughts as it just adds to the myth that I dont really exist.

Finally it seems I am not my beloved Denmark, I dont know who I am, just one week to go however before I find out, I will finally get access to my emails but one thing is for sure - I will be invading Denmark and Finland and anyone else who associates with old Curryarse. Sorry for picking on you Kurry but there is no Monk for me and your a second rate Monk so will have to do.

You deserve to die for starting a second thread to confuse the world. You never had this problem in V83

Hey bob, first, why would I mention you?

second, there is a dispute as to who actually said the quote and the exact wording, the point is the sentence itself, not who said it. You're a sponge, try stretching. :(

third, feel free to invade, although my adding your country to mine so quickly could be considered an unfair advantage.

Finally, I don't have any problem with you. You are just fun to make fun of, after all, you chose a sponge for an avatar..... :cheers::cheers::cheers::blink:

Great Britain checking in.

Ireland, where are you? What about the rest of the you great leaders, hiding in the shadows.

Gecko,

Greetings Mr. Gecko,

You don't sell insurance do you? :cheers:

Sell Insurance!!!! NO That's Geiko With an "I" :(

There is no "I" in Gecko, I'm a team player.

Geiko is that little green weael we don't talk about at family get togethers.

Gecko,

Updated list of nations*:

Algeria - Tommy Atkins

Austria - Sven Drake

Baltic States - ?

Bulgaria - ?

Canada - ?

Czechoslovakia - Harbinger of Death

Denmark - Chuck Norris

Egypt - rapoza

Finland - Kurassier

France - madmat

Germany - ?

Great Britain - Gecko

Greece - Coling

Hungary - Deathwalker

Iceland - ?

Iraq - DaveM

Ireland - ?

Italy - ?

Libya - ?

Lowlands - Earthling

Morocco - ?

Norway - ?

Persia - ?

Poland - The great Lech W.

Portugal - ?

Rumania - SdEoXgY

Russia, Central - ?

Russia, Northern - ?

Russia, Southern - Patton

Saudi Arabia - GeneralismusPeter

Spain - ?

Switzerland - Rommel

Syria - ?

Trans Jordan - Meaty Bites

Tunisia - ?

Turkey - ?

U.A.E. - ?

United States - ?

Yugoslavia - Greybeard

undeclared - Erich von Manstein

undeclared - SpongeBob/Spartacus

Anybody else care to be listed?

*please note that none of these nations have been independently verified and the list is solely based upon postings here on the Forum.

:(:cheers:

Updated list of nations*:

Algeria - Tommy Atkins

Austria - Sven Drake

Baltic States - ?

Bulgaria - ?

Canada - ?

Czechoslovakia - Harbinger of Death

Denmark - Chuck Norris

Egypt - rapoza

Finland - Kurassier

France - madmat

Germany - Diggster

Great Britain - Gecko

Greece - Coling

Hungary - Deathwalker

Iceland - ?

Iraq - DaveM

Ireland - ?

Italy - ?

Libya - ?

Lowlands - Earthling

Morocco - ?

Norway - ?

Persia - ?

Poland - The great Lech W.

Portugal - ?

Rumania - SdEoXgY

Russia, Central - ?

Russia, Northern - ?

Russia, Southern - Patton

Saudi Arabia - GeneralismusPeter

Spain - ?

Switzerland - Rommel

Syria - ?

Trans Jordan - Meaty Bites

Tunisia - ?

Turkey - ?

U.A.E. - ?

United States - ?

Yugoslavia - Greybeard

undeclared - Erich von Manstein

undeclared - SpongeBob/Spartacus

Anybody else care to be listed?

*please note that none of these nations have been independently verified and the list is solely based upon postings here on the Forum.

:laugh::wub:

Kurassier, Germany is being played by one Diggster. I've added him to your list. Just a public service from the Eastern Empire (the literal translation of Oesterreich, the German name for Austria. Sorry, can't do umlauts.)

Kurassier, Germany is being played by one Diggster. I've added him to your list. Just a public service from the Eastern Empire (the literal translation of Oesterreich, the German name for Austria. Sorry, can't do umlauts.)

Thanks. I can't do umlauts either or their would be one over the 'u' in Kurassier. :wub::laugh:

Thanks. I can't do umlauts either or their would be one over the 'u' in Kurassier. :(:laugh:

Hello Kürassier,

Do you mean this letter: ü ? That should not be too hard...

Norbert

Showoff. :wub: