Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 85

Kurassier

Ah, but I'm waiting for the happy hour my dear Algerian friend. :D

I would love to drink with you, but....you muslims are not supposed to drink overthere. :thumbsup::o

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers!

Come and be Welcome! :ph34r:

We have a myriad of sensual delights awaiting you! There are libations, fermentations, distillations, and somethings done with dates I'd rather not mention. :cheers:

There are unrepentant, backsliding, scape-grace rake-hells aplenty! Enough, anyway, the Diplomats feel comfortable bringing their Politicians here for visits :thumbsup:

But please leave your tanks at the border; they upset the minature donkeys [but then, everything seems to do that], and parking is limited! :ph34r:

;):robot:

Oh yeah? Well, if it doesn't women's nude mud wrestling, I don't wanna come!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But please leave your tanks at the border; they upset the minature donkeys [but then, everything seems to do that], and parking is limited! :cheers:

:thumbsup::o

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers to our Austrian Cousin! ;)

I'm sorry to disappoint you, I was so looking forward to your visit. :ph34r:

Our tenets dictate that women are not allowed outside unless accompanied by a male companion; therefore all such activities are, by law, Co-ed. :D

Nor do we have any imposing statues for you to 'Schnitzengruben', I believe you called it. :thumbsup:

You'll also miss out on something new we called 'Aussie Rules Twister".

:ph34r::robot:

But please leave your tanks at the border; they upset the minature donkeys [but then, everything seems to do that], and parking is limited! :cheers:

:thumbsup::o

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers to our Austrian Cousin! ;)

I'm sorry to disappoint you, I was so looking forward to your visit. :ph34r:

Our tenets dictate that women are not allowed outside unless accompanied by a male companion; therefore all such activities are, by law, Co-ed. :D

Nor do we have any imposing statues for you to 'Schnitzengruben', I believe you called it. :thumbsup:

:ph34r::robot:

Isn't Schnitzengruben a crime in the nation of islam with the punishment being having you eye lashes plucked out with a pair of rusty dull tweezers done by a blind guy with only 2 fingers on each hand....

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers to our Austrian Cousin! :wub:

I'm sorry to disappoint you, I was so looking forward to your visit. :wub:

Our tenets dictate that women are not allowed outside unless accompanied by a male companion; therefore all such activities are, by law, Co-ed. :wub:

Nor do we have any imposing statues for you to 'Schnitzengruben', I believe you called it. :taz:

You'll also miss out on something new we called 'Aussie Rules Twister".

:wub::taz:

Greetings Dey,

We shall send a delegation. It is awfully cold up here. I think we shall just sit on the beach and relax for the moment, none of that other 'exciting stuff'. It would appear we are about to have all our vacations cancelled for the next few years, so we are coming while we still can. I believe we have about 3 weeks.....

:taz:

Greetings Dey,

We shall send a delegation. It is awfully cold up here. I think we shall just sit on the beach and relax for the moment, none of that other 'exciting stuff'. It would appear we are about to have all our vacations cancelled for the next few years, so we are coming while we still can. I believe we have about 3 weeks.....

:wub:

Dey, dont' believe him. Better prepare some refugee camps, odds are that the Finish troops are, well, Finish(ed). :wub:

Greetings, Q.

Greetings Dey,

:taz:

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers to our Finnish Cousin! :taz:

Come and be welcome! :wub:

We have warm beaches for the Rus to relax on! :taz: We have harbors your ships can haven in! :wub: We have a thousand delights for each of the senses! :wub:

Please remember the admonition about tanks & minature donkeys [and the prohbition against Schnitzengruben] and all will be well. :taz:

We thank you for the advanced notice; it's the unannounced visitors that always cause problems. :wub:

:wacko:

Dey, dont' believe him. Better prepare some refugee camps, odds are that the Finish troops are, well, Finish(ed). :taz:

Greetings, Q.

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :taz:

My Dear Qrush,

You will find that our hospitality to our friends cannot be matched; and the difference between a refugee camp and vacation resort depends on what you left behind. :wub:

We welcome all who come openly; and are prepared to make new friends whenever possible. :wub:

We would also point out that even minature donkeys can kick and bite. :wub:

We congratulate you on the clever wordplay; but hope that to is Finished. :taz:

:wub::taz:

Guest Spongebob

Dey, dont' believe him. Better prepare some refugee camps, odds are that the Finish troops are, well, Finish(ed). :wacko:

Greetings, Q.

My Dear Qrush,

You will find that our hospitality to our friends cannot be matched; and the difference between a refugee camp and vacation resort depends on what you left behind. :taz:

We welcome all who come openly; and are prepared to make new friends whenever possible. :wub:

:wub::wacko:

I swore to myself that I would not post on this fake second rate thread but Tommy is more annoying than me :taz: His rants and constant references to crimes against god are just too much.

I MUST INVADE.... :wub: Once I have finished with Spain

Dey, dont' believe him. Better prepare some refugee camps, odds are that the Finish troops are, well, Finish(ed). :wacko:

Greetings, Q.

My Dear Qrush,

You will find that our hospitality to our friends cannot be matched; and the difference between a refugee camp and vacation resort depends on what you left behind. :taz:

:wub::wacko:

I swore to myself that I would not post on this fake second rate thread but Tommy is more annoying than me :taz: His rants and constant references to crimes against god are just too much.

I MUST INVADE.... :wub: Once I have finished with Spain

Invasion of Spain from Norway?

Guest Spongebob
Hmmmm....I am always insolent to you , and yet you have never ever done anything to me....but you have a chance to do something in SuperNova , and there you drop.........one must draw a conclusion that you are perhaps frightened of me.....

And where the hell have you sprung up from, I told you i dropped that game because I did not like it, stick to making comments about Victory, I dont come over on the SN forum telling everyone about your craving for Population Paste or Baby Gravy so if your here in this game then say so, if not then go away, your like a tic sucking every last bit of blood out of an old horse.