Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 85

Kurassier

Dey, dont' believe him. Better prepare some refugee camps, odds are that the Finish troops are, well, Finish(ed). :wub:

Greetings, Q.

Kudos, nice word play, however quite inaccurate. It is I who will put the Finnishing touches on our enemies. Our men just need some R&R after building all those bunkers in the frozen ground. (and the tunnel to Leningrad, but shhhh, that's a secret) :wub:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the real game 85 thread Spongecus. Oh and Kudos on winning game 77 Mr. Monk, that must really irk Bob. Oh, and unless he's using fake names to sign up for the game, he's not Norway. And even though I don't know FastFreddy, I'll take his word over SBob's on the issue of Spain. :wub:

You can trust that I am Spain, and can look my name up on the Game 76 thread, where I was Persia (8th Best all time), or you can ask Grimor or Dr. Frued. We mixed it up in a few games.

74 Poland (T17)

75 Trans Jordan (T8)

76 Persia (Win)

It's true. Ffreddy also played Northern Russia in #80 (missed that one in your sig.).

The Bob was Trans Jordan in that game. They're definitely not the same.

Cheers!

THE SHeikh

Guest Spongebob
Yes, I thin fastfreddy has not to hide like the Sponge have to. So he is spain and where is my little Sponge? :wub:

My Doctor has told me I am not a Sponge, I am number 6 and a free man; living in Portugal

Yes the Sheik is right, I left out games 77 - 84 due to the fact that I had a Sponge complex, and was overthrown in less than 10 turns. I doubt he is Portugal either, because I have spoken with the person in Portugal. I would guess he is either France or Morocco. If Spongey is afraid to declare, it must be because a sponge has no back bone, but either way I could care less and welcome him to meet me on the battlefield.

Gentlemen, I have a solution to the sponge problem. Just presume that anybody who selects the privacy option is potentially spongebob. So if you have a neighbor who has selected privacy, invade!

Hey France i know you are surrounded by unfriendlys so may i offer a little advice from a friend of mine named Pierre....

Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day and love is in the air.

Marie leans over to Pierre and says, 'Pierre, kiss me!'

Pierre grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips.

'What are you doing, Pierre ?' says the startled Marie.

'I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I have red wine!'

She smiles and they start kissing.

Things began to heat up a little and Marie says, 'Pierre, kiss me lower.'

Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and pours it on her breasts.

'Pierre! What are you doing now?' asks the bewildered Marie.

'I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I have white wine!'

She giggles and they resume their passionate interlude: and things really steam up.

Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, 'Pierre, kiss me much lower!'

Pierre rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap.

He then strikes a match and lights the cognac on fire.

Marie shrieks and dives into the River Seine.

Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms into the air and screams furiously, 'PIERRE , WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?'

Our 'hero' stands and says defiantly,

'I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! If I go down, I go down in flames!'

I will submit a pap to makes things easier on you...send me a pm for more info

General

Hey France i know you are surrounded by unfriendlys so may i offer a little advice from a friend of mine named Pierre....

Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day and love is in the air.

Marie leans over to Pierre and says, 'Pierre, kiss me!'

Pierre grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips.

'What are you doing, Pierre ?' says the startled Marie.

'I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I have red wine!'

She smiles and they start kissing.

Things began to heat up a little and Marie says, 'Pierre, kiss me lower.'

Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and pours it on her breasts.

'Pierre! What are you doing now?' asks the bewildered Marie.

'I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I have white wine!'

She giggles and they resume their passionate interlude: and things really steam up.

Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, 'Pierre, kiss me much lower!'

Pierre rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap.

He then strikes a match and lights the cognac on fire.

Marie shrieks and dives into the River Seine.

Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms into the air and screams furiously, 'PIERRE , WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?'

Our 'hero' stands and says defiantly,

'I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! If I go down, I go down in flames!'

I will submit a pap to makes things easier on you...send me a pm for more info

General

Kudoes to you, Minime, for an appropriate joke!

Marie leans over to Pierre and says, 'Pierre, kiss me!'........

< cut >

.........'I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! If I go down, I go down in flames!'

Spongebob, forget about that holiday in Algiers, it involves too much dishes for 1 Sponge.

Since you're not bringing Ms. Sponge on the trip, France is the place too be.

The ladies there are hot, some of them really on fire.

They could use you down there. :cheers::)

So... to zolve my problems I need a good bottle of wine and the phone number of Marie? That shouldn't be too difficult! :) Ach, thiss game is ssooo easy..., you're laid back in no time :cheers:

At the other hand...could you tell more about her? I dont like to be trapped into marriage and house problems I cant solve... I could not give any attention more to my nice neighbors. And my eyes will be delighted by a shining picture.... dont let us wait general or I will come after you!

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! <_<

We are in reciept of a communication from Trans-Jordan that says his table shall be varnished in blood, and we have been invited to join him or....!!! :thumbsup:

We have invited all to set in with us and share our hospitality; and now we're told if we don't join others, they'll 'varnish the table' in our blood?? :)

One can only make that kind of invitation if they're VERY confidant of their neighbors. We cannot accept their invitation; and can only suggest they should have sponges availible to help clean up the mess! :D

:cheers::(