Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

For the record, the Strait's are not in Game 86.

I just could not handle the time commitment for another game right now.

Perhaps the next game. . . . .

Deathwalker

Larry

Yea, too busy kicking my butt in game 84. When that one's over, I wouldn't mind comparing notes. :drunk:

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, the Strait's are not in Game 86.

I just could not handle the time commitment for another game right now.

Perhaps the next game. . . . .

Deathwalker

Larry

We will grind that ax later then :drunk:

I'm not in 85 :beer:

It took me a while, but I'm here! Czechoslovakia is checking in and no intention of checking out :drunk:

Yeah, I said pretty much the same thing in #85!

Yeah, I said pretty much the same thing in #85!

dead man walking :unsure:

Confuscoius (whatever) say: Dog who runs after parked cars finds first thing to go through his mind is his ass! :taz:

(Well, he would say it, if he lived in the 21st Century!)

Was the dear old count really from Czecheslovakia ? I had him more geographically placed in the Carpathian mountains....usually somewhere in Romania....

You are absolutely right. He is usually placed in Transylvania which is in Rumania.

But there is plenty of other nasty stuff that roams the forests of Czechoslovakya.

Was the dear old count really from Czecheslovakia ? I had him more geographically placed in the Carpathian mountains....usually somewhere in Romania....

You are absolutely right. He is usually placed in Transylvania which is in Rumania.

But there is plenty of other nasty stuff that roams the forests of Czechoslovakya.

Lions...and tigers...and bears...oh my!

Oooh, am I scaring you already? I'm sorry :thumbsup:

Lucky for you you're all the way at the other side of the mediterranean...

Oooh, am I scaring you already? I'm sorry :thumbsup:

Lucky for you you're all the way at the other side of the mediterranean...

You don't scare me at all, Gobo, unlike my two neighbors. That's okay. I may very well lose, but I'll give 'em a fight.

Lucky for you you're all the way at the other side of the mediterranean

Actually as it works out it isn't so lucky for him :thumbsup:

Well, hit me with your best shot, John. And I'll tell Ken the same.

On behalf of our Regent vitéz nagybányai Horthy Miklós, I have the pleasure to announce that the embassies of the Kingdom of Hungary, which were closed until tonight, have been staffed and will open tomorrow at dawn. Neighboring nations, as well as other friendly states, are herewith cordially invited to engage in diplomacy with our small yet ambitious country. Although we have begun to draft a combat force, I can assure you that our Regent has done this with the defense of our territory in mind. As of yet, we do not have any reason to become unfriendly or even hostile to our neighbors, and we would greatly prefer that things stay peaceful in our region. Given the military, economic and tactical tensions, we are however prepared to defend our great Kingdom and protect our land and people from enemy hands. All diplomatic missives will be welcomed.

The utmost regards,

Angol Szén, minister of commerce.

––

Yes, apart from loving tactical gaming, I also like the occasional session of roleplay. I hope to hear from everyone soon, and if I don't, I'll probably approach you myself. I wish you all a fine game.

Seen.