Rolling Thunder Forums

Its My Birthday

Guest Spongebob

Spongebobs Alias  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am sort of disappointed that nobody thinks that I am Bob. In the real world, my father and my brother both are named Bob...so no votes make me sad....well, not too sad. I don't think that I would ever even think some of the things that Bob writes (let alone WRITE THEM!)

Slicejoe Holepants

Hey Slicer,

At least you made the list.

Takeda

Takeda-san

Point well taken. I guess my sadness is overcome by the recognition that my insanity is of a completely different color than Bob's.

Domo arigato

I am very da-me.

Well its time to come clean, Spartacus is Spongebob and Spongebob is Spartacus. The surprise of this survey is that some people still thought Spongebob was or could be any of the others, especially after such a long time, and I never used any of my multiple sign ins, I wanted an honest result. :D

Guest Spongebob

I am tired of the multiple juggling of forum IDs, no longer will spartacus and spongebob be on the same page, from this day forward Spongebob will be my only ID, so I have updated my signature.

You will see in 83 I am Iceland - Reheated Sun - A Clue? well its an anagram of Underthesea, who lives under the sea - Spongebob Squarepants.

So Monk, i have no idea if you worked it out but i dont care now, now you know, now I am after you. Germany in 83 will be mine.

To those in the world who have TAed with me or allied with me and now regret it, sorry, I did not intend to decieve you but knowing how most people want a piece of me I would hope you understand. I think i have proved in my actions I am a trust worthy TA / Ally. If you cannot live with being a TA / Ally of the sponge then so be it, we shall break and go to war.

These comments are directed at Ireland and GB in 83, Germany in 85. PM me your comments but I am guessing you already knew the facts.

Well thats it, they say confession is good for the soul, lets see how the world reacts, lets see if a new chapter can be written.

(The council of Victory players give the Sponge a standing ovation - :taz: Still the Sponge)