Rolling Thunder Forums

Attn: PETE/RUSS

El Capitan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course echelon has a special division handling the lot of us, weird people sending money to an obvious front company "Rolling Thunder" sounds mean and military black ops in itself. Then we're floating around words like MDDs and Holy Wars and "I will spongebob you into eternity"! I am surprised we all haven't been visited by the FBI :taz: or in my case the Interpol.

:thumbsup:

/Locklyn

My lifeline dream is to have a personal CIA file without actually doing anything wrong. :woohoo:

Of course echelon has a special division handling the lot of us, weird people sending money to an obvious front company "Rolling Thunder" sounds mean and military black ops in itself. Then we're floating around words like MDDs and Holy Wars and "I will spongebob you into eternity"! I am surprised we all haven't been visited by the FBI :taz: or in my case the Interpol.

:cheers:

/Locklyn

My lifeline dream is to have a personal CIA file without actually doing anything wrong. :cheers:

Erm you probably have one already, having done something wrong is not needed for that. I am quite convinced that I have one as when I was younger and lived in the states with my mom, she was dating the leader of a texan militia, who taught me some really interesting things I didn't know you needed to know, like how to fieldstrip and reassemble an M60, close quarters knife fighting, lightbulb bombs and patrol tactics, which of course came in handy when joining the military...not so much the flash bang light bulb bombs t´hough...

then there was that time when my mom was really young and worked as a first mate on a merchant vessel and they smuggled dissenters out of the soviet republic, or the time my absent "father" smuggled weapons to both sides of a conflict in africa, really bad idea that, tends to piss people off and you've really not been in prison apparently untill you have been in an african prison in the 70s. So I am pleasantly surprised every time they let me back into the US :woohoo: Perhaps working as an ICU nurse for twenty years have convinced them that this game is my only vice :thumbsup:

Cheers

/Locklyn

/Locklyn

My lifeline dream is to have a personal CIA file without actually doing anything wrong. :cheers:

Erm you probably have one already, having done something wrong is not needed for that. I am quite convinced that I have one as when I was younger and lived in the states with my mom, she was dating the leader of a texan militia, who taught me some really interesting things I didn't know you needed to know, like how to fieldstrip and reassemble an M60, close quarters knife fighting, lightbulb bombs and patrol tactics, which of course came in handy when joining the military...not so much the flash bang light bulb bombs t´hough...

then there was that time when my mom was really young and worked as a first mate on a merchant vessel and they smuggled dissenters out of the soviet republic, or the time my absent "father" smuggled weapons to both sides of a conflict in africa, really bad idea that, tends to piss people off and you've really not been in prison apparently untill you have been in an african prison in the 70s. So I am pleasantly surprised every time they let me back into the US :woohoo: Perhaps working as an ICU nurse for twenty years have convinced them that this game is my only vice :thumbsup:

Cheers

/Locklyn

My life is apparently REALLY REALLY boring :cheers:

Nah, don't think of it like that. I am just happy to have survived my childhood and especially my teens, I am sooo happy to see that my teen daughter takes after her mom rather than me in some ways, boys I can handle, I become their friend and remind them that as a trained physician I know ways to make them disappear :taz: But survived I did and perhaps that is why I take it slow and easy as an adult. I like boring, and compared to the average rock or crustacean, my life rocks :woohoo: and my game is rather boring now, everyone around my empires are either allies or have been tried to attack me and been destroyed. I produce billions of tons of ships and resources but noone to play with...anyone wanna fight a little!? *hopeful smile*

:thumbsup:

/Locklyn

/Locklyn

Cheers

/Locklyn

Oh great ... we're have been trading mails about MDD's and weapons with someone whose family has a history of, shall we say, interesting activity. We post messages that deal with MDD's, military terms, and other nasty items that pobably keeps triggering detection software in some deep dark room somewhere. And now mails are being delayed in transit in a mysterious fashion.

And I guess that non-descript van down the street is just a normal van, right? Or that dark sedan around the corner? And there is that one person who I can swear always makes sure to find a seat somewhere behind me on the morning commute in. Why is that? And what about the Robin that keeps trying to build a nest above my front door under the eaves, that through supposed mere coincedence is positioned so it can look right through the window with a great view of my home. What else is it putting into the nest besides grass and weeds?

What have you all gotten me involved in??? :cheers:

What have you all gotten me involved in??? :thumbsup:

Relax, it's nothing more than your standard conspiracy being used to train operatives for eventual Galactic domination being closely monitored by our fiendish arch-enemies who, typically, mis-read our innocuous transmissions and continuously jump to the wrong conclusion allowing us to proceed with our real agenda without [pause for breath] interference. :cheers:

Of course, the occasional innocent dupe gets caught up in it but...... :cheers:

BTW: The Robin is just a chimera to divert your attention away from the Toad in the flower bed. :taz:

:woohoo::cheers:

/Locklyn

Cheers

/Locklyn

Oh great ... we're have been trading mails about MDD's and weapons with someone whose family has a history of, shall we say, interesting activity. We post messages that deal with MDD's, military terms, and other nasty items that pobably keeps triggering detection software in some deep dark room somewhere. And now mails are being delayed in transit in a mysterious fashion.

And I guess that non-descript van down the street is just a normal van, right? Or that dark sedan around the corner? And there is that one person who I can swear always makes sure to find a seat somewhere behind me on the morning commute in. Why is that? And what about the Robin that keeps trying to build a nest above my front door under the eaves, that through supposed mere coincedence is positioned so it can look right through the window with a great view of my home. What else is it putting into the nest besides grass and weeds?

"And you think that is air you are breathing?" :cheers:

:unsure:

/Locklyn

/Locklyn

Cheers

/Locklyn

Remember, when people are out to get you, paranoia is just good thinking!

What have you all gotten me involved in??? <_<

Relax, it's nothing more than your standard conspiracy being used to train operatives for eventual Galactic domination being closely monitored by our fiendish arch-enemies who, typically, mis-read our innocuous transmissions and continuously jump to the wrong conclusion allowing us to proceed with our real agenda without [pause for breath] interference. <_<

Of course, the occasional innocent dupe gets caught up in it but...... :blink:

BTW: The Robin is just a chimera to divert your attention away from the Toad in the flower bed. :drunk:

:beer::cheers:

Oh I can hear the toad and frogs .. they were making noise over in the marshy land next to the railroad tracks, even though we had 4 inches of wet new snow on the ground. I figure they must be recordings. Or drug enhanced to survive the cold.

So where does the rabbit fit in? The one who keeps staring at me as I walk down the sidewalk, and moves out of the way (but doesn't flee) if I get close?

And how does Hulu fit into all this?

As long as you dont see a big smiling cat face with too many teeth, you should be good to go. A caterpillar smoking a toad is not a good sign either...

Can we get any further off topic :drunk:

:beer:

/Locklyn