Rolling Thunder Forums

Hello

sobdon

Glad to see the masses are still sponge baiting.

Listen up Manstain Von Duvet just because I have the intelligence to quit when I cannot win does not mean you can spout your Propoganda, last I heard you were a spent :rolleyes: force just pottering around like some old Coffin Dodger who does not have the good grace to give up the ghost and push up daisys. You may have money to burn but I am a sponge and make a modest living cleaning bathtubs and appearing on television.

Des Fenian - for your information this perpetual interpretation of Sponge Time is inaccurate, postulated by the evil Monk. Yes it is true I have quit / been defeated early in a game buts so have many others. I have also survived longer in more games than been defeated / quit so this hypothosis is bollocks.... ooo can I say that.. maybe I should say... small round eggs shaped things. Anyway GET YER FACTS RIGHT and stop listening to the Monk, he poisons your mind and wears womens underwear.

Finally... MONK. How I pitty you, you cannot count. Last time I looked the nation with the smallest number of provinces was Switzerland and I have never had Switzerland. Now I know your feeble brain cannot handle this FACT so I will leave you to fester in your own self pity.

Poor Monk, Let us Pray

Our Sponge in heaven,

hallowed be your name.

Kingdom of Denmark,

Monk will be done,

on earth as in heaven

Give us today and slap the Monk.

Forgive us our sins,

as we will never forgive the Monk who sin against us.

Lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil Monk.

For the kingdom (of Denmark),

the power and the glory are yours.

Now and for ever. Amen

Maybe you should create a new world with one nation (Denmark) consisting of two provinces and without a Monk.....that might solve your problem(s) and you have a real chance to win this game. :robot:

Something tells me you're the only one who assumes Sponges can rule more then three provinces...

Perhaps 3 unpopulated provinces? Not that we will ever know since the Sponge always drops long before he gets down to 3 provinces.

Unlike the Sponge I have great respect for players like Manstein who will fight to the bitter end.

Something tells me you're the only one who assumes Sponges can rule more then three provinces...

Perhaps 3 unpopulated provinces?

A perfect idea, this optimized the administrative work for him. In this case he can focus to win such a game.

The Monk