Game 87

Ali Tosis

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Shhh....I once played Iceland.....

You told me you have never played Victory :rolleyes: Lies again <_< I hope your mother (the monk) does not find out you tell porkies

What is the Sponge's fascination with Denmark all about anyway. The country is flatter than a catwalk model and full of foreigners.

It has two islands, so he could not be killed in turn 4. There is only one better choice: Iceland. Nobody is interested in such an economic disaster. <_<

No fair talking about the United States that way!

But isn’t Denmark a dud

If you tactically rail strike Vejle or simply take the province and you have cut the country in half

Paddy walks through town one day when he spots an interesting looking box in a shop window.

He enters the shop, grabs the box and gives it a shake.

Paddy thinks to himself 'God, this must be some sort of million piece jigsaw'. He buys the jigsaw.

When he arrives home, he pours the jigsaw out across the table. But all of the pieces are the same. Paddy tries turning them over but they still all look the same. So he decides to ring up his mate Patrick.

'Hello Patrick?'

'Hello Paddy!'

'Patrick I've got a bit of a problem. I've bought this million piece jigsaw and all of the pieces look the same.

'Well have you tried turning them over Paddy?'

'Yes, yes I've tried that and they still all look the same.'

'OK I'll come round to your house in a minute, but tell me one more thing, what's on the front of the box?'

'Oh, some sort of cockerel.'

When Patrick arrives at Paddy's, he takes him through to the living room where the jigsaw is laid out across the table.

'You see Patrick, this is my million piece jigsaw with all the pieces that look the same.'

And Patrick says...

'Paddy, that’s a box of corn flakes!!!'

But isn’t Denmark a dud

If you tactically rail strike Vejle or simply take the province and you have cut the country in half

How many JU88's would be needed to put a meaningful dent in that rail link, assuming the Spongemeister has been building it from turn 1? I ask purely from a disinterested, innocent by-stander, wouldn't-dream-of-it, how-dare-you-sir, that's-a-damned-lie, position.

What is the Sponge's fascination with Denmark all about anyway. The country is flatter than a catwalk model and full of foreigners.

It has two islands, so he could not be killed in turn 4. There is only one better choice: Iceland. Nobody is interested in such an economic disaster. <_<

No fair talking about the United States that way!

OK, you are right. Iceland is good for some victory points. .....

Guest Spongebob

ERRRRM HOLD ON ONE GOD DAM MOMMENT

This bombing of the rail in Vejle, I would also like to know how many of the dreded JUs would be needed to make a dent, and also how to combat such a devious and evil plan and also point out that anyone trying it especially the disinterested, innocent by-stander, wouldn't-dream-of-it, how-dare-you-sir, that's-a-damned-lie, people out there that if they tried it they would come to a wet and soggy end <_<

ERRRRM HOLD ON ONE GOD DAM MOMMENT

This bombing of the rail in Vejle, I would also like to know how many of the dreded JUs would be needed to make a dent, and also how to combat such a devious and evil plan and also point out that anyone trying it especially the disinterested, innocent by-stander, wouldn't-dream-of-it, how-dare-you-sir, that's-a-damned-lie, people out there that if they tried it they would come to a wet and soggy end <_<

Take 25 JUs and I use 50 figthers to shoot them down :-).

The Monk

Dingbat smearpants , if you read in the past what I wrote , I never stated I did not play Victory! What I did state is that I am not going to play Victory! . I guess English syntax is too complicated for a sponge , and for that , I forgive you .

Guest Spongebob
Dingbat smearpants , if you read in the past what I wrote , I never stated I did not play Victory! What I did state is that I am not going to play Victory! . I guess English syntax is too complicated for a sponge , and for that , I forgive you .

Forgive me, you cant forgive me, i wont let you, dont you dare. I would rather die than let you forgive me

Forgive me, you cant forgive me, i wont let you, dont you dare. I would rather die than let you forgive me

Spongy: I forgive you.

I could say 'there is nothing to forgive', but I think it would be more accurate to say 'you are nothing to forgive.'