Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Ali Tosis

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

So is this game up and running yet? I want Germany :pirate2: However I must point out whoever is Denmark will be invaded, Denmark must always be mine

So is this game up and running yet? I want Germany :pirate2: However I must point out whoever is Denmark will be invaded, Denmark must always be mine

Hey Spongieboobie,

I did see you impresive dead score list of all thos countries you tried to play, but be honest, you still playing in those two VIC's? Are they beyond turn 3 yet? Did you already apply an OMG, OMA or OMN order yet?

Greetings Rednas or Redass, Rednose, Redneck whatever but still Ruler of Greater rance in VIC79 though. Also one of your mishaps games...

So is this game up and running yet? I want Germany :cheers: However I must point out whoever is Denmark will be invaded, Denmark must always be mine

Hey Spongieboobie,

I did see you impresive dead score list of all thos countries you tried to play, but be honest, you still playing in those two VIC's? Are they beyond turn 3 yet? Did you already apply an OMG, OMA or OMN order yet?

Greetings Rednas or Redass, Rednose, Redneck whatever but still Ruler of Greater rance in VIC79 though. Also one of your mishaps games...

I know it is a shame that Spongy is still alive in game 83, but until now I have not found a good strategy to invade Iceland with German technology. :pirate2: But I work on this problem. :thumbsup:

Gee , Michael , you don't have to invade Iceland.......just blockade the place with the German Navy , and he will die on his own as long as none of his allies resupply him with either food or energy resources . Of course , building a real navy with German tech is challenging , but it is doable . Barring that , before invading Iceland , try to get some good spots in Norway...maybe the Norwegian player will cooperate , or maybe not .

Gee , Michael , you don't have to invade Iceland.......just blockade the place with the German Navy , and he will die on his own as long as none of his allies resupply him with either food or energy resources . Of course , building a real navy with German tech is challenging , but it is doable . Barring that , before invading Iceland , try to get some good spots in Norway...maybe the Norwegian player will cooperate , or maybe not .

Now you see Norway is in the hands of Sweden and I have not the feeling, that Sweden likes to give me a place to attack Spongistan.

Guest Spongebob

Now you see Norway is in the hands of Sweden and I have not the feeling, that Sweden likes to give me a place to attack Spongistan.

Keep dreaming Monkface Spongistan will always be a Monk Free Zone, Germany on the other hand will not. But lets not get confused here, this is for 87 and I want to know if its started and if anyone has Denmark

Keep dreaming Monkface Spongistan will always be a Monk Free Zone, Germany on the other hand will not. But lets not get confused here, this is for 87 and I want to know if its started and if anyone has Denmark

I'm anxiously awaiting the start of 87, since 85 went bust.

Dingbat smearpants , if you read in the past what I wrote , I never stated I did not play Victory! What I did state is that I am not going to play Victory! . I guess English syntax is too complicated for a sponge , and for that , I forgive you .

So why are you on this forum, what is about Victory, at all. Hmmm maybe that is also somewhere hidden in this englisch words. I have to study that, but maybe you can give all a little bit help here with that.

But who cares anyway...shi, I did it again, let me in to a pointless discussion. You don't have to forgive, just ignore me. That have some others done before and now I am the Great Ruler of France, in VIC79, the big looser in VIC84 (but that was work of cheaters I heard) and in VIC76 put up a deperate fight against an overwhelming superioir force for turns and turns.

Does anybody do have interest in this...even I start to think of not. But who cares 99% on the forum has the same value.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France in VIC79.

Dingbat smearpants , if you read in the past what I wrote , I never stated I did not play Victory! What I did state is that I am not going to play Victory! . I guess English syntax is too complicated for a sponge , and for that , I forgive you .

So why are you on this forum, what is about Victory, at all. Hmmm maybe that is also somewhere hidden in this englisch words. I have to study that, but maybe you can give all a little bit help here with that.

But who cares anyway...shi, I did it again, let me in to a pointless discussion. You don't have to forgive, just ignore me. That have some others done before and now I am the Great Ruler of France, in VIC79, the big looser in VIC84 (but that was work of cheaters I heard) and in VIC76 put up a deperate fight against an overwhelming superioir force for turns and turns.

Does anybody do have interest in this...even I start to think of not. But who cares 99% on the forum has the same value.

Well. hello, Sander! Nice to see you here again. What I find amazing is that the postings for Victory! 87 is now in its 4th page, and according to the RussMeister the game is only at 20% completion. We're all talking smack, and none of us knows what position we're playing! :D;):woohoo:

Well. hello, Sander! Nice to see you here again. What I find amazing is that the postings for Victory! 87 is now in its 4th page, and according to the RussMeister the game is only at 20% completion. We're all talking smack, and none of us knows what position we're playing! :oops::taz::woohoo:

Well it comes even better, I don't think I will sign up for this game, to many "freinds" over here, I need real ennemies ehmmm.

Greetings Rednas

Well. hello, Sander! Nice to see you here again. What I find amazing is that the postings for Victory! 87 is now in its 4th page, and according to the RussMeister the game is only at 20% completion. We're all talking smack, and none of us knows what position we're playing! :oops::taz::woohoo:

I don't care what position I'm playing, cos if Gulliblepratt posts any more of those alleged "jokes" I'm gonna declare war on him before the game starts.

Guest Spongebob
Hmmm...maybe I will put in for Denmark just to antagonize smearpants , even though I really don't like to play Victory!

Go on I dare You :woohoo: