Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Ali Tosis

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Hmmm...maybe I will put in for Denmark just to antagonize smearpants , even though I really don't like to play Victory!

It seems there are only 20% registration for one nation only.....Denmark.

The Monk

Your welcome to Denmark, I want Germany, I want to Liberate Denmark so Me against everyone else is fine by me.

Well. hello, Sander! Nice to see you here again. What I find amazing is that the postings for Victory! 87 is now in its 4th page, and according to the RussMeister the game is only at 20% completion. We're all talking smack, and none of us knows what position we're playing! :oops::taz::woohoo:

I don't care what position I'm playing, cos if Gulliblepratt posts any more of those alleged "jokes" I'm gonna declare war on him before the game starts.

Here is an "alleged joke".

In Ireland today, the husband and wife team of scientists Paddy and Colleen O'Reilly announced the invention of the Atomic Hand Grenade.

The grenade comes with these instructions:

1. Hold grenade in right hand.

2. Pull out pin with left hand.

3. Throw grenade.

The couple also announced that the grenade would be tested later today by Paddy O'Reilly.

Following the test demonstration, Paddy's widow announced that production would resume after instruction 3 had been amended to read:

3. Throw grenade 20 kilometres.

Cheers

Have you heard the joke about the Englishmand, the Irishman, the Scotsman and the Texan? :woohoo:

No? - Neither has the Texan

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Mexican and a Texan are all on a plane. The pilot announces they're losing altitude and that they need to ditch some weight. The Englishman grabs a parachute, shouts "God save the Queen!", and jumps. The Frenchman repeats this, with a "Vive la France!" The Texan kicks the Mexican out the door, and shouts "Remember the Alamo!"

Have you heard the joke about the Englishmand, the Irishman, the Scotsman and the Texan? :woohoo:

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Mexican and a Texan are all on a plane. The pilot announces they're losing altitude and that they need to ditch some weight. The Englishman grabs a parachute, shouts "God save the Queen!", and jumps. The Frenchman repeats this, with a "Vive la France!" The Texan kicks the Mexican out the door, and shouts "Remember the Alamo!"

Sounds about right. Except the Texan would have probably kicked the Frenchman out first! :oops:

• 2 weeks later...
Have you heard the joke about the Englishmand, the Irishman, the Scotsman and the Texan? :rolleyes:

Sounds about right. Except the Texan would have probably kicked the Frenchman out first! :thumbsup:

And say what? 'Remember Cinco de Mayo'?

Guest Spongebob

Can we get back to the question in hand, Greater Spongistan formerly known as Germany. Shafted is welcome to try his hand and feel the wrath of Sponge.

FYI - Shafted is Richard Roundtree AKA rfousanderhsewufgegfgifghewufehl or whateva his name is :thumbsup:

Can we get back to the question in hand, Greater Spongistan formerly known as Germany. Shafted is welcome to try his hand and feel the wrath of Sponge.

FYI - Shafted is Richard Roundtree AKA rfousanderhsewufgegfgifghewufehl or whateva his name is :thumbsup:

:taz::P:o

I think a lost my status as his most hated enemy to Richard....... poor Monk.

Guest Spongebob

I think a lost my status as his most hated enemy to Richard....... poor Monk.

Never Monk Face, you have to at least play the game to be an enemy of the Sponge, he is but an anoyance, a distraction between turns, a pimple on the rear of the world, a worthless pointless, a... well you get the picture.

Are you signed up for 87 Monk? I hope so, as you know I sign up for every game because by the time it starts the others I am in have resulted in my death.

[.... as you know I sign up for every game because by the time it starts the others I am in have resulted in my death.

Maybe that's the problem. If you expect to be kicked out of a game before turn 20, you will probably find a way to make it happen.

Guest Spongebob
[.... as you know I sign up for every game because by the time it starts the others I am in have resulted in my death.

Maybe that's the problem. If you expect to be kicked out of a game before turn 20, you will probably find a way to make it happen.

Yet another new sign up professing to know the logic of the Sponge, there is no logic, I am the ultimate undersponge

Yet another new sign up professing to know the logic of the Sponge, there is no logic, I am the ultimate undersponge

Never said there was any logic of the sponge. I am just amazed and admire your optimism and willingness to try again. And again. And again. That's the spirit! What is the highest turn number you ever reached in all those games?

Never said there was any logic of the sponge. I am just amazed and admire your optimism and willingness to try again. And again. And again. That's the spirit! What is the highest turn number you ever reached in all those games?

Well, he did go past Turn 30 as Norway81.