Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Ali Tosis

Guest Spongebob
Yet another new sign up professing to know the logic of the Sponge, there is no logic, I am the ultimate undersponge

Never said there was any logic of the sponge. I am just amazed and admire your optimism and willingness to try again. And again. And again. That's the spirit! What is the highest turn number you ever reached in all those games?

Late 30s.

Iceland in 83 is now at 29 and there is no sign of me being out of that game any time soon

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another new sign up professing to know the logic of the Sponge, there is no logic, I am the ultimate undersponge

Never said there was any logic of the sponge. I am just amazed and admire your optimism and willingness to try again. And again. And again. That's the spirit! What is the highest turn number you ever reached in all those games?

Late 30s.

Iceland in 83 is now at 29 and there is no sign of me being out of that game any time soon

Do we play in the same Vic 83 game?

Guest Spongebob

Late 30s.

Do we play in the same Vic 83 game?

Time Travel my dear Monk, Time Travel - I have seen the future and the futures Yellow

About 3 months between the start of two successive games? Can't wait.

By the way, mr Sponge, once played Denmark till turn 35, when the northern Alliance of Finland, Iceland, Sweden and Great Brittain and the Southern Alliance of North Africa both decided the Danish fleet was a worthy target to practice on, before turning on eachother.

Guest Spongebob
About 3 months between the start of two successive games? Can't wait.

By the way, mr Sponge, once played Denmark till turn 35, when the northern Alliance of Finland, Iceland, Sweden and Great Brittain and the Southern Alliance of North Africa both decided the Danish fleet was a worthy target to practice on, before turning on eachother.

Another pretender to the throne :woohoo: they just keep coming out of the woodwork. I also has great success once as Denmark, I captured much of Germany but it was so long ago I have forgotten the details. Hence my love of the great Danish Nation - Oppose me and Die!!!! :rolleyes:

That's because you are Iceland, dear Sponge, and Iceland is like the private parts of a woman in her sixties...everyone knows where it is, but no-one wants to go there. :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

That's because you are Iceland, dear Sponge, and Iceland is like the private parts of a woman in her sixties...everyone knows where it is, but no-one wants to go there. :woohoo:

Especially for you Shafted - No Sorry no response, I can appreciate a whitty retort when I see one, the thing is Shafted you never have and anything you come up with usually ends up in the gutter, not unlike yourself after 3 bevvies in the Blue Lagoon

Especially for you Shafted - No Sorry no response, I can appreciate a whitty retort when I see one, the thing is Shafted you never have and anything you come up with usually ends up in the gutter, not unlike yourself after 3 bevvies in the Blue Lagoon

Bob my boy, how we doing????????????????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

Guest Spongebob

Bob my boy, how we doing????????????????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

We are doing fine for a change my loyal disiple... I just await 87 when I hope I will be Germany, what a challenge, surrounded by one and all, fingers crossed some are my friends, it will either be a swift death or a glorious victory. Never having played Germany I can only hope everyone else does not choose it then it will be mine. If this takes place then the only way Denmark will be safe is if it is controlled by one of my allies. I wonder if you yourself will be one of those close by - Denmark again my friend.

That's because you are Iceland, dear Sponge, and Iceland is like the private parts of a woman in her sixties...everyone knows where it is, but no-one wants to go there. :rolleyes:

Bob my boy, how we doing????????????????????????????????????? :pirate2:

We are doing fine for a change my loyal disiple... I just await 87 when I hope I will be Germany, what a challenge, surrounded by one and all, fingers crossed some are my friends, it will either be a swift death or a glorious victory. Never having played Germany I can only hope everyone else does not choose it then it will be mine. If this takes place then the only way Denmark will be safe is if it is controlled by one of my allies. I wonder if you yourself will be one of those close by - Denmark again my friend.

Lets see: The Sponge plays Germany, HPW plays Denmark, Aaron plays France, Jost plays Poland, Petra plays Czechoslovakia, Jim plays Austria, Rednas plays Lowlands and I will debase the Sponge with Switzerland.......Spongistan wiped out in turn 4. :woohoo:

Sounds like fun......

Guest Spongebob

That's because you are Iceland, dear Sponge, and Iceland is like the private parts of a woman in her sixties...everyone knows where it is, but no-one wants to go there. :rolleyes:

Bob my boy, how we doing????????????????????????????????????? :pirate2:

Lets see: The Sponge plays Germany, HPW plays Denmark, Aaron plays France, Jost plays Poland, Petra plays Czechoslovakia, Jim plays Austria, Rednas plays Lowlands and I will debase the Sponge with Switzerland.......Spongistan wiped out in turn 4. :woohoo:

Sounds like fun......

Well that would be a perfect storm from your point of view but I am willing to bet a few of those nations would fall to loyal followers of the one true Sponge.

Greater Spongistan would only come to pass if everyone else avoids Germany, its in the hands of the Gods

That's because you are Iceland, dear Sponge, and Iceland is like the private parts of a woman in her sixties...everyone knows where it is, but no-one wants to go there. :ranting:

Bob my boy, how we doing????????????????????????????????????? :wacko:

Lets see: The Sponge plays Germany, HPW plays Denmark, Aaron plays France, Jost plays Poland, Petra plays Czechoslovakia, Jim plays Austria, Rednas plays Lowlands and I will debase the Sponge with Switzerland.......Spongistan wiped out in turn 4. :thumbsup:

Sounds like fun......

Well that would be a perfect storm from your point of view but I am willing to bet a few of those nations would fall to loyal followers of the one true Sponge.

Greater Spongistan would only come to pass if everyone else avoids Germany, its in the hands of the Gods

It is time for the twilight of the gods....... you will found me in this game doomed one.

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

That's because you are Iceland, dear Sponge, and Iceland is like the private parts of a woman in her sixties...everyone knows where it is, but no-one wants to go there. :jawdrop:

Bob my boy, how we doing????????????????????????????????????? :thumbsup:

Lets see: The Sponge plays Germany, HPW plays Denmark, Aaron plays France, Jost plays Poland, Petra plays Czechoslovakia, Jim plays Austria, Rednas plays Lowlands and I will debase the Sponge with Switzerland.......Spongistan wiped out in turn 4. :python:

Sounds like fun......

It is time for the twilight of the gods....... you will found me in this game doomed one.

The Monk

Then let us pray to Neptune we are next to each other, all hail the mighty sponge, all hail the sponge

The Monk

Then let us pray to Neptune we are next to each other, all hail the mighty sponge, all hail the sponge

No on likes you, and all will kick you Spongybaby. Face this truth.

The Monk