Rolling Thunder Forums

Should the game be paused?

Lord Valvvyn

Do you want the game paused for bug fixes?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm still loving the game and have no intention of quiting. There are still too many adversaries that must be purged from the galaxy. :woohoo:

And to many opportunities to stand on my soap box and rant in the boards. What would my life be without that??? :woohoo:

Who is this Lord Valvvyn, joined the boards on Nov 7 2003, Prime Minister of the Galcatic Star League (GSL)?

Is he any relation to Lord Valwyn, joined the boards on Jun 30 2003, formerly a member of the Galactic Star league (GSL) until it was disbanded several years ago?

Are we witnessing the hijacking of ids again? :woohoo:

Glad I'm not the only one suspicious of 2 posts in 6 years. :woohoo:

Perhaps he's just a real slow typist?

As a day 1 player, I dont see the value in RTG saying no to income that helps pay the bills. Rather play a broken or beta version of a game than have no game at all.

Now, if people really are concerned, then step up to the plate! Pete, Russ, why not ask for some volunteer(s) to helpcode and test? Plenty of people here who have years of experience working on code, and probably the code you guys use. So, put up a post with the type of skills and experience you are looking for.

I for one see this as a logical alternative to the issue of Pete having the time to get all the code and bugs for this game done. And the sooner they get this game sorted out, the sooner we can play the game thats been on hold for years.

I think this raises another and even more important question...where is the game going?

Will the missing pieces like religion, cloaking devices and other such things be brought in? Will there be new developments in the game or are we content running it as a wargame?

/Locklyn

And what did happen to the T'ckon Empire?

I'd still like to know. Now if Pete & Russ had some intention to answer this question by EXPL hits or through religion (I've no idea how it's meant to work or how much favor I have with those fickle Gods), or this was meant to drive the game forward, I'd still like them to give it a go.

But, considering this game's been going, what over six years, we all seem to be driving the game forward. I just don't know to where.