Rolling Thunder Forums

Black Hole class Starliner

Coconutheads

I said nothing in common with MMB.....you seem to selectively choose what to read and what to ignore......look at the whole thread , not parts of it . I clarified what I meant by nothing in common on my subsequent posting . Anybody can see the two positions are working together .

No not selective, you and White Shadow just happened to post while I was composing. Didn't really think it worth the effort to edit

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

................. A suggestion for you Obsidian. You should contact The Black Cloud. You can commiserate with each other on how it feels to lose two homeworlds on back-to-back turns.

Wow! Such arrogance! While the snipets of your and Blend me Another ships, etc.... have been impressive - If I ran into them in mass, I would term them more of a challenging inconvenience. Sure wish I knew a route to this battle ground - win or lose it would be interesting and would deflate your ego a bit.

"Are you challenging me to a duel?" :woohoo:

:pirate2: Har, Har, Har! Methinks the Mad Pirate 'tis havin' difficulty keepin' his multiple personalities separated! :pirate2:

Another "silly" question - or do you really want to send me your data files? :rolleyes:

A duel to the death it is!

Your massive fleet against mine.

Name one system as your fleet departure point and the good people of the boards will help us meet.

My departure point is: Skoruba

There are also other allies to add in for C nuts side.

Realm of Cric #1373 (Shield Engraved With Broken Sword)

SPN Spengo # 1696 'Silver Multi-Dimensional Mirror'

Ships like this for Spengo

STA Idiot Rescue (Star Tanker - 45,746,000 tons) [integrity: 5,153,200 / 5,153,200] [shields: 12,500,000,000 /

12,500,000,000] (Green, Timid)

40,000,000 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk IV Jump Survey Sensor, 7,160 Mk IV Total Conversion Engine, 50,000 Mk IX Force Shield

1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive

Maneuverability: 55.09, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 12 ------------------------------------------------------------

CVN Hades (Nova Carrier - 470,601,800 tons) [integrity: 365,874,600 / 365,874,600] [shields: 399,999,992,194 /

400,000,000,000] (Green, Timid)

20,000 Fighter Bay, 7,813 Fuel Shuttle, 100,000,000 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk IV Jump Survey Sensor

58,840 Mk IV Total Conversion Engine, 1,600,000 Mk IX Force Shield, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive

Maneuverability: 44.01, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

Name one system as your fleet departure point and the good people of the boards will help us meet.

Not a plan with much chance of success in finding a path, but I’ll certainly accept the challenge.

FARSKALLE

PAEN

SKRATTA

Give a shout if you find a route :thumbsup:

And vince , with that last remark you made , you certainly put yourself in the arrogant catagory .....

Rafouasnon – no arrogance at all, but since you seem to be feeling left out – I’ll give arrogance with a bit of condescension a whirl just for you……. :wacko:

I would enjoy a battle of wits with you; however, I take no joy in engaging an unarmed foe. Please remain on the sidelines while your betters discuss matters that are far beyond your comprehension.

Feel better now? I sure do. Thank you so much for providing the opportunity to assist in your inclusion. It brings a tear to my eye to know that in some small way I was able to brighten your day. You know it’s all about the giving……….makes you feel warm all over.

Your humble servant,

SpongeBob

Damn you tricked me into revealing my secret identity! Denmark shall rule the Cosmos! :ranting:

Not a plan with much chance of success in finding a path, but I’ll certainly accept the challenge.

FARSKALLE

PAEN

SKRATTA

Give a shout if you find a route :thumbsup:

Excellent!

Might I prevail upon the wealth of knowledge out there to help make this meeting possible.

Beach party at my place for anyone that hepls :ranting:

Huh,

Those systemnames mean in swedish

Sheepshead (used to denote someone stupid)

On a (PÅ EN)

Laugh

maybe someone is trying to pull your leg or provoke?

Cheers

/Locklyn

Huh,

On a (PÅ EN)

Laugh

Cheers

/Locklyn

Locklyn - I intentionally used Swedish in hopes you'd expose my jest, but had hoped to get a day or two out of it!

Everyone seems to take things way too seriously for a game and my twisted sense of humor just couldn't resist the target this thread gave me. My apologies to those whose blood pressure got a bit higher than anticipated.

Oh, online translators appear to have a little inaccuracy not quite what I entered.

Huh,

On a (PÅ EN)

Laugh

Cheers

/Locklyn

They do not always speak nicely of you, but they all know!

Very little gets by the big Swede!

Just gotta love this interchange.

Thanking Lars for being Lars. :thumbsup:

Huh,

On a (PÅ EN)

Laugh

Cheers

/Locklyn

Locklyn - I intentionally used Swedish in hopes you'd expose my jest, but had hoped to get a day or two out of it!

Everyone seems to take things way too seriously for a game and my twisted sense of humor just couldn't resist the target this thread gave me. My apologies to those whose blood pressure got a bit higher than anticipated.

Oh, online translators appear to have a little inaccuracy not quite what I entered.

Notice that it took Vince just about a day to review the last of the data that White Shadow Imperium posted before he posted his Sweedish 'jest' response?

Until he had a good idea of what kind of forces he would face, he talked pretty large. Once he got a clue at how inadequate his forces would be, all of a sudden he's a comedian.

Sure, we may be arrogant, but like it or not, at least our arrogance has some justification. Vice is simply a big talker with no history of victory (consult with Black Cloud, White Shadow Imperium, Galvorn Protectorate, Obsidian Inc. if you seek confirmation) or proof of any forces larger than the initial Pathfinders.

At least he apologized for himself and his prattling. As there's not likely to be anything more than bluster from him, that will suffice.