Rolling Thunder Forums

Black Hole class Starliner

Coconutheads

C nuts You did not exactly post a world name in your area. Skoruba was the Black Cloud HW, at least 20 away from your area. Then asking for path back to your are LOL. Silly rabbit, tricks are for Kids.

Looks like a bunch of BS on both sides to me...err there are only two sides right! now I am confused. Someone explain the sides to me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C nuts You did not exactly post a world name in your area. Skoruba was the Black Cloud HW, at least 20 away from your area. Then asking for path back to your are LOL. Silly rabbit, tricks are for Kids.

Looks like a bunch of BS on both sides to me...err there are only two sides right! now I am confused. Someone explain the sides to me.

WSI, you've been watching Kill Bill recently, haven't you (Silly Rabbit)???

Interesting that you've become so talkative lately. Do you have something going on that you just can't wait to post about? Are you (and friends no doubt) planning some sort of an offensive? Is that it?

Since you know where Skoruba is located, no doubt Vince knows of it's location as well. Looks to be the ideal place to stage a showdown, but of course it appears that our Sweedish wanna-be comedian has no intention of showing up.

Oh, do you realize that the information you posted regarding the battle at Skoruba was already out there for all to read? I posted it in 4 parts on December 14, 2008. Except for the system name which wasn't in the 4 part post, everything you pulled together was already out there.

I used a system that you would know so that you could help connect Vince and Me for a duel.

A system in the middle of the path would have been selected to meet, if Vince was on the up and up, so as not to be unfair.

A battle at Skoruba would be most welcome. At last check I still own it.

I used a system that you would know so that you could help connect Vince and Me for a duel.

A system in the middle of the path would have been selected to meet, if Vince was on the up and up, so as not to be unfair.

A battle at Skoruba would be most welcome. At last check I still own it.

Ok, I will help post the path from Skoruba to the Roman HW, and I will see what I can do from there.

WSI, you've been watching Kill Bill recently, haven't you (Silly Rabbit)???

Interesting that you've become so talkative lately. Do you have something going on that you just can't wait to post about? Are you (and friends no doubt) planning some sort of an offensive? Is that it?

Since you know where Skoruba is located, no doubt Vince knows of it's location as well. Looks to be the ideal place to stage a showdown, but of course it appears that our Sweedish wanna-be comedian has no intention of showing up.

Oh, do you realize that the information you posted regarding the battle at Skoruba was already out there for all to read? I posted it in 4 parts on December 14, 2008. Except for the system name which wasn't in the 4 part post, everything you pulled together was already out there.

Not being a braggart I did not post the battle at the Skoruba HW that you lost. However, are we at peace? I would guess not since you keep threatening me on the board. I have not been on the board as others kept me informed. I decided to join now that you are fighting someone else. Can you guess why?