Rolling Thunder Forums

The Eyre #2335 and Obsidian #1827

Coconutheads

So Cnuts is fully intending on helping Obsidian? I THOUGHT you were fighting Obsidian?

In answer to earlier thread, on if Cnuts is offensive, Phonetic guide SEE NUTS.

All HW's conquered by the evil empires have not been restored to WSI control, and no matter the number of citizens lost, and we decry the slave labor camps they must of been transferred to, those that were saved, are gloriously happy.

Too bad you failed to address me properly WSI. Otherwise you may have had your answer.

What evil empires do you refer to? You, the former Black Cloud and Galvorn Protectorate are the evil ones due to your unprovoked attacks on us. If you recall we posted several times on the RTG forum to try to resolve our issue but were met with silence from you guys. Only once we kicked your collective asses did we hear a peep from you. But alas your aggression against us and others in the region have sealed your collective fates. War, Famine and Death await you all followed by a visit from Hades.

BTW just to note, its looks like WSI is at war with Obsidian, are there others still fighting this empire?

Thanks for the update. Looks like you are at war with everyone. Maybe it's due to your fleet's ROE which was set to X. Not a very friendly posture is it??

I believe in the past you have accused the WSI and Obsidian of being in the PA, IE I think being at war with Obsidian might give you a clue as to the truth of that assumption.

I promise to be a little nicer,

IF you promise to be a little smarter.

BTW just to note, its looks like WSI is at war with Obsidian, are there others still fighting this empire?

Thanks for the update. Looks like you are at war with everyone. Maybe it's due to your fleet's ROE which was set to X. Not a very friendly posture is it??

I believe in the past you have accused the WSI and Obsidian of being in the PA, IE I think being at war with Obsidian might give you a clue as to the truth of that assumption.

Not concerned with how nice you can be. You have proven your true colors and you know what your fate is. As to your affiliations (past or present), they really don't concern me. Regarding smarts, I will let your track record of successes in game be the yardstick by which smarts are judged.

Not concerned with how nice you can be. You have proven your true colors and you know what your fate is. As to your affiliations (past or present), they really don't concern me. Regarding smarts, I will let your track record of successes in game be the yardstick by which smarts are judged.

Proved my colors? I believe you attacked a friend of Black Cloud(my neighbor) first taking his HW. Then Black Cloud found the path to his friends HW, he got to respond, and I aided him a little. Is this the TRUE colors showing part? Helping against an aggressor?

Oh wait I did not sign the treaty where I tell you my HW location and you promise not to attack me for a year. Is that showing my true colors?

Or is blowing up scouts of an empire that has declared it intends to eliminate me from the game. Is that showing my true colors? Remember I had not attacked any of your ships until just a few turns ago when I posted the threads, how long have you been spouting that old line about Flu, little hungry, police action, and eternal life coming after me?