Rolling Thunder Forums

Spongebob is the most Loved player ever

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Ah Slicer and Manstien, the respect due, I shall allow you both to live. See I knew there were people in this world who know how to kiss ass professionally

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny , I started a position in SN when the yellow victim announced he was going to expand into galactic domination....then the little twit has the gall to call me afraid of him when I don't join into any Victory! game to play him , just after I started a position in SN to extra be his neighbor...he still has the option to again run that position , but won't....and then calls himself the most loved player? .....yeah , most loved as the yellow victim , but that is absolutely all he is loved as . I LOVE IT when he squeals about how he loses his airforce in g83 after an air assault on his airbase....the incompetent fool .

Thanks, Robert. Your continued validation of my existence reinforces my conclusion that you represent yourself with true aplomb. Brava!

Professor Slicer McGoo

Ah Slicer and Manstien, the respect due, I shall allow you both to live. See I knew there were people in this world who know how to kiss ass professionally

Guest Spongebob
Everything they say about you Sponge is true, and I mean everything :angry2:

TA or No TA your gonna get a sponging unless you show the proper respect. Take a leaf out of St M's book the first disciple, the heir apparent should I fall (even if he cant keep Denmark, survives every game hes been in except Denmark) anyway, he is a true believer, atrue follower of greatness, a true future leader of Spongistan when im dead a burried which is never coz IAM 'KIN IMMORTAL :python:

Sorry, the moment got away from me then

Everything they say about you Sponge is true, and I mean everything :python:

TA or No TA your gonna get a sponging unless you show the proper respect. Take a leaf out of St M's book the first disciple, the heir apparent should I fall (even if he cant keep Denmark, survives every game hes been in except Denmark) anyway, he is a true believer, atrue follower of greatness, a true future leader of Spongistan when im dead a burried which is never coz IAM 'KIN IMMORTAL :woohoo:

Sorry, the moment got away from me then

Respect is earned not given and you have not earned it, your incompetence is legendary and well justified. I may have to work with you in 83 but never again and I have lost patience with you now. Stop spouting and take things a little more seriously. TAs have to support eachother and at this point in time its all one way. I know full well you will respond with some nonsence so I will tell you now, go ahead, I will not acknowledge you with any further responses. Fool. :rolleyes::thumbsup::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::angry2:

He has learned to get an isolated position , and he does realize that if he does not do this , then his position is short-lived , and is a fast ride into oblivion.....a classic coward ( or incompetent fool , whichever you wish to call him ) . Geez , I wish the coward would continue to run the SN position he started up ( he dropped , the coward....of course , it was not out of self preservation , but because he says he did not like the game....yeah , right... ) , then I could really nail the SOB to the wall......

Guest Spongebob
...Take a leaf out of St M's book the first disciple, the heir apparent should I fall ...

What do you mean "if"? shouldn't you say "when"?

:python:

Ok point taken but I always rise again - Give yourself a Gold Star for tripping me up again - AND STICK ITS POINTS IN YA FOREHEAD :woohoo::rolleyes::thumbsup: Anyone seen my Airforce? :angry2:

Hey Kurassier I thought you would apreciate this I found....

28vdnps.jpg

Even if Bobbie is a bit rough around the (do sponges have edges?)...it is still worth fill his body full of water so that you can wring him out. Come on, he livens the places up a bit, much like a black light in a room when you are wearing white and listening to a dueling combo of The Doors and Def Lepard... (on 11, of course)

yellow victim , I do believe you should shut down this thread....there are others who get their name clicked on more than you , so you are easily not the most loved player ever.....in fact , quite the opposite .