Rolling Thunder Forums

> 2 billion ton ships

RTGPete

Pete did not mention, 2 billion plus ships are only possible over multiple turns, as no matter how many shipyards you have they will only build 2 billion tons a turn.

Good to know AFTER we were told it was working fine

Well? Are you going to impress us with the size for this awesome ship that is going to take lots of turns to complete.

So Gary, then you have nothing to impress us with.

Pete did not mention, 2 billion plus ships are only possible over multiple turns, as no matter how many shipyards you have they will only build 2 billion tons a turn.

Well? Are you going to impress us with the size for this awesome ship that is going to take lots of turns to complete.

I try to impress people I respect, so nothing for you

I try to impress people I respect, so nothing for you

Your response gives away your fear.

Would have been nice to know that there is a limit of EB/BI orders of 999,999,999 as well. Messed up my production big time as the entry program says nada about this and changes whatever number you have inputed to 999,999,999 without notice which sucks.

What worries me is that if the program can't handle big numbers what happens when my Ships of the Line enter combat with their 10-20 million of tons of Mk IX force shields? Or my HW Planetary Bastions with 1,000,000,000 Tckon 68. Can we trust that the BE carries this properly?

/Locklyn

My latest freighter is listed at 1135 AP and at 2 AP. It will be interesting to see which is used for the convoy route.

If that freighter operates at 1135, I hope you give the crew a bonus. They would be working their tails/limbs/trunks/pseudopods/spikes/flippers off!

Well, they have the engines for 1135 AP, so no overtime payment will be granted :)

My latest freighter is listed at 1135 AP and at 2 AP. It will be interesting to see which is used for the convoy route.

If that freighter operates at 1135, I hope you give the crew a bonus. They would be working their tails/limbs/trunks/pseudopods/spikes/flippers off!

Well, they have the engines for 1135 AP, so no overtime payment will be granted :)

Slavedriver!!! :cheers: