Rolling Thunder Forums

Semjan

Gary Carpenter

So if what you are saying is true, the broken (RTG's Fault) gate system transferred off everything when 100 pop and some ADV CM should still be there, giving the enemy 800,000 pop and enough ADV materials to convert the world is perfectly FAIR?

I had the troopers problem pulled on me, and I got the number of troopers converted back to pop, that was all I got.

SO in the case above (I am not saying it is correct) but in the case above, 100 pop and the materials for power plants and the gate should be the MOST reasonably restored.

As with wormholes, warping in and not getting a sighting or having a battle, and any one can use your wormholes is NOW a feature of wormholes.

How are we to know this is not just a FEATURE of gates?

This is GM intervention for one side, cause he was mad gates were broken.

If he wants to start putting pop back I have a list of HW's that are empty.

Most of the time the GM talks to both sides in a battle or problem we have let HW's be lost do to code problems, as we figured that within a few turns we would lose the world any way.

This is Cheating by the TG, crying and taking more than could be reasonably expected.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed....for the gate to work within the rules of the game , there have to be the powerplants , and then there has to be pop to man the plants....also there is the 5 million ACM the gate is built out of .....the world would still have to have installations of some sort left after the evacuation....is the world were completely bare of everything, and the material was not removed with ships , then whoever removed said materials did not do so legally . Is that so hard to understand?

BTW if you find my HW, and it is COMPLETELY empty, I did have a gate on it, and did transfer everything out to parts unknown, and the material for the gate is on the ships you just blew up, if they were still there. But I am sure the howling of rage will start and the GM will give you the POP back and plenty of CM and ADV CM and some weapons, Mk IX shields, some flag bridges, a turkey, and gift certificate to dinner, and what ever else you want.

AFAIK because the PA cheated and moved away *all* the pop (even without a Gate, which was a bug that got fixed by Pete as he got aware of it).

So not even the approx 81 pop and 5.000.000 ACM plus even more CMs were left.

So Pete might have restored the missing Pop, because it vanished courtesy of a cheat.

apparently cheating is defined as doing something you can not figure out how to do.

If really all the pop was put back (whichI honestly doubt), that would really not be ok.

But that you use the bug to your advantage was simply cheating.

Have you got any fine on your abusive behavior?

I think not, because you would cry foul loud on these forums.

The Gate operators plus some for the power plants and maybe some extra as a "fine" would be ok. Plus the ACMs and CMs of course.

And since when do Spy hits tell you the amount of pop on a world?????!!!

AFAIK because the PA cheated and moved away *all* the pop (even without a Gate, which was a bug that got fixed by Pete as he got aware of it).

So Pete might have restored the missing Pop, because it vanished courtesy of a cheat.

apparently cheating is defined as doing something you can not figure out how to do.

So tell us how you did this legally, cheater!

What you did to your HW is fully legimate, btw and doable within the rules.

But you had NO ships available at Semjian to do this, had you not???

BTW if you find my HW, and it is COMPLETELY empty, I did have a gate on it, and did transfer everything out to parts unknown, and the material for the gate is on the ships you just blew up, if they were still there. But I am sure the howling of rage will start and the GM will give you the POP back and plenty of CM and ADV CM and some weapons, Mk IX shields, some flag bridges, a turkey, and gift certificate to dinner, and what ever else you want.

Ok, so if it's completely empty and if you transferred everything to parts unknown, then you have nothing to lose by revealing your HW system name. So, tell us so we can come and destroy the ships holding the gate material...

Seriously Gary, you need to start taking your meds again. All this talk of the GM giving stuff out is really very paranoid. I mean, I enjoy rattling your cage but seriously camper, you're really coming across as in need of some help. Hie thee to a pharmacy.

since they are building 50 million of one item, DUH. See how little you think.

Ok, so if it's completely empty and if you transferred everything to parts unknown, then you have nothing to lose by revealing your HW system name. So, tell us so we can come and destroy the ships holding the gate material...

Seriously Gary, you need to start taking your meds again. All this talk of the GM giving stuff out is really very paranoid. I mean, I enjoy rattling your cage but seriously camper, you're really coming across as in need of some help. Hie thee to a pharmacy.

Ask the GM, I am sure he will let you know the location if you scream I am cheating loud enough. I was not the one with the gates at Semjan but i know what happened, we tore down the IND and transferred out all the stuff with the next order, then, incase they had a army ready, then we tore down the next important items and transferred them and so on till it was all gone. According to YOUR logic, only one order should not of gone thru, and should of been reversed.

My HW is not empty yet, I will only Drop if we all decide RTG is being unreasonable again, WE are voting now to decide if we all DROP. I will not leave my friends if they want to stay. BUT I no longer believe that the GM can be trusted to be fair, to communicate, or to even care what players think.

Lol, I build so much often, either as catchall or for a long running order, without having enough production to fulfill it.

And you only need about 8000 AIC for that amount, not a full blown HW. I think you are thinking too much. It must hurt. Maybe that is why you are becoming paranoid.

And are you sure it was an order for Semjan?

Lol, I build so much often, either as catchall or for a long running order, without having enough production to fulfill it.

And you only need about 8000 AIC for that amount, not a full blown HW. I think you are thinking too much. It must hurt. Maybe that is why you are becoming paranoid.

fairly sure

Your agents on Semjan - 3 have stolen valuable intelligence concerning civilian industrial assembly orders belonging to

Dragonheart # 3013. 50,000,000 Advanced Timber(s) were ordered built on Semjan - 3.

That is why we asked GM first then asked TG in this thread, no reply from anyone seems to assure of our worst fears. At least no reply from anyone ACTUALLY involved in the conflict.

Jesus Gary, could even you be that stupid? Read the description that your spy sent you, I'll underline and bold the relevant part so you don't miss it:

Your agents on Semjan - 3 have stolen valuable intelligence concerning civilian industrial assembly orders belonging to

Dragonheart # 3013. 50,000,000 Advanced Timber(s) were ordered built on Semjan - 3.

It DOES NOT SAY it was built. It says it was ORDERED built. Who of us out here has not set up orders to build ahead so they don't have to go back turn after turn and issue another BI order??

I really was yanking your chain previously when I asked if you were off your meds, but my god, I think I might have been closer to the truth with that statement. If that is your 'proof' when you accuse RTG of being biased, you really are crazy and should seek out medication and some therapy.

fairly sure

That is why we asked GM first then asked TG in this thread, no reply from anyone seems to assure of our worst fears. At least no reply from anyone ACTUALLY involved in the conflict.

Jesus Gary, could even you be that stupid? Read the description that your spy sent you, I'll underline and bold the relevant part so you don't miss it:

It DOES NOT SAY it was built. It says it was ORDERED built. Who of us out here has not set up orders to build ahead so they don't have to go back turn after turn and issue another BI order??

I really was yanking your chain previously when I asked if you were off your meds, but my god, I think I might have been closer to the truth with that statement. If that is your 'proof' when you accuse RTG of being biased, you really are crazy and should seek out medication and some therapy.

fairly sure

Do you really waste orders on planets with no pop building stuff that will not get built? U think you get the Prize.

And you accuse others of not thinking??? Did you ever consider the possibility that in the future, the planet could be populated as a forward base by the conquerer? To use against you brilliant tacticians taking more and more of your HW's from you? Did you ever consider that he may have had extra orders and decided to plan ahead? Did you ever consider that he intended to build 50million advanced timbers at another pop group with a similar number and it was perhaps JUST A TYPO????

There are so many non-nefarious possibilities available for that order being issued yet you use it as the basis of accusing the GM of the game of being biased? Do you honestly know how stupid you sound, basing all these comments on one spy hit that confirms NOTHING?

I think it's a ploy you losers in the PA will use to justify your leaving the game. Can't find a winning strategy so accuse everyone else of cheating to make yourselves feel better. Whatever it takes to get you through man....

Please give the general populace a vote, it would not be close and you bozo's would be out of here.

fairly sure

Do you really waste orders on planets with no pop building stuff that will not get built? U think you get the Prize.