Rolling Thunder Forums

Howdy

Tennessee Group

That is pretty thin........But, my mama and them sez that great granny's third cousin (twice removed) wuz hitched to a feller from Woo Doo Tennessee - I'm not two sur if'n dat be tru 'cause my grand pappy thunk he was just puttin on airs - pretendin being from the big city and all, grand pappy say dat he really from Who'd-a-thot-it in West TN and dem people are jest as crook'd as the MS sippi River.

And than people say, KomKa talk is difficult to understand.

:unsure:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is pretty thin........But, my mama and them sez that great granny's third cousin (twice removed) wuz hitched to a feller from Woo Doo Tennessee - I'm not two sur if'n dat be tru 'cause my grand pappy thunk he was just puttin on airs - pretendin being from the big city and all, grand pappy say dat he really from Who'd-a-thot-it in West TN and dem people are jest as crook'd as the MS sippi River.

:unsure:

Since I have in my possession names and addresses of the old TN gang...I'm curious...care to verify your claim?

Or is this Norm/Darrin being Norm/Darrin again?

Tank yew fer a provin yew is jes a Tennessee wannabee poser

Hard to argue with that LACK of logic. But to evidence that I am truly a Tennessean.......

My Blood runs Orange (University of TN)

My two Triggs (hunting Dog for those not familiar) are named Neyland and Smokey

And in my yard I have a Jack Daniels whiskey barrel growing grass that I obtained from the End Zone of Neyland Stadium from when they changed from Grass to Astroturf.

Tank yew fer a provin yew is jes a Tennessee wannabee poser

Hard to argue with that LACK of logic. But to evidence that I am truly a Tennessean.......

My Blood runs Orange (University of TN)

My two Triggs (hunting Dog for those not familiar) are named Neyland and Smokey

And in my yard I have a Jack Daniels whiskey barrel growing grass that I obtained from the End Zone of Neyland Stadium from when they changed from Grass to Astroturf.

Har har. An yew talk about lack of lojik.

Yer blood don't run Orange cuz no won's blood doos dat. An jes cuz yew names yer dogs a certain way don't mean doodly squat. An anee yuppie can has hisself a JD whiskey barrel full o this heer speshal grass wut yew probaly got frum Walmart. Heck yew dont even talk like a Tennessean do. Davy wood be ashamd of yew not talkin proper and havin a pikshure of that Texican Fess Parker as yer avatar

Poser

Yer blood don't run Orange cuz no won's blood doos dat. An jes cuz yew names yer dogs a certain way don't mean doodly squat. An anee yuppie can has hisself a JD whiskey barrel full o this heer speshal grass wut yew probaly got frum Walmart. Heck yew dont even talk like a Tennessean do. Davy wood be ashamd of yew not talkin proper and havin a pikshure of that Texican Fess Parker as yer avatar

Poser

It is difficult to have a battle of wit with the witless; however, I do concur with you that having a Texan who is pretending to be Davy was a poor choice - so have updated my avatar for "yew"

;)

Since I have in my possession names and addresses of the old TN gang...I'm curious...care to verify your claim?

Eternus - First and foremost welcome back.

I don't claim to be part of any "TN gang" old or new. For some odd reason Gary Carpenter thinks I'm the TG ring leader - Apparently Tennessee Tuxedo is the one in charge. Which should be a bit scary for his target, the PA - according to the historical documents I viewed as a kid, no matter how ignorant or incompetent TN Tux acted, he somehow always managed to come out on top!

Poser

It is difficult to have a battle of wit with the witless; however, I do concur with you that having a Texan who is pretending to be Davy was a poor choice - so have updated my avatar for "yew"

Yessiree yew done did a good job o changing yer avatar. Stead of a picshure of Fess Parker now yew has a picshure of a smooshed Fess Parker. Witless. Yew has prooved yerself to be witless agin.

;)

I don't claim to be part of any "TN gang" old or new. For some odd reason Gary Carpenter thinks I'm the TG ring leader - Apparently Tennessee Tuxedo is the one in charge. Which should be a bit scary for his target, the PA - according to the historical documents I viewed as a kid, no matter how ignorant or incompetent TN Tux acted, he somehow always managed to come out on top!

Weel yew did say yew done did drive throo TN onest sew yew mus be a TG'er usin Garys lojik

Hmph. Our ancestors lived in TN before yours did (most likely, not knowing the genealogy of those involved)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherokee

Chereokee_Text_Example.png

Yes I does supose dat bees did liv in TN before my ansestors came too be cuz everee one nows dat da berds and da bees has to come firstest and formostest

Yessiree yew done did a good job o changing yer avatar. Stead of a picshure of Fess Parker now yew has a picshure of a smooshed Fess Parker. Witless. Yew has prooved yerself to be witless agin.

Let's see ......... you don't know the difference between Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone - Now you can't tell the difference in the TN and Texas State Flags? That's just plain sad. I've changed the avatar again to show a label of Tennessee, but of course you probably can't read either, kin 'ya?

For the record, while the color scheme is similar... Texas, "the Lone Star State" has a flag with a single star (how absurd, that makes no sense at all) and Tennessee's flag has 3 stars representing East, Middle, and West TN.

Let's see ......... you don't know the difference between Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone - Now you can't tell the difference in the TN and Texas State Flags? That's just plain sad. I've changed the avatar again to show a label of Tennessee, but of course you probably can't read either, kin 'ya?

For the record, while the color scheme is similar... Texas, "the Lone Star State" has a flag with a single star (how absurd, that makes no sense at all) and Tennessee's flag has 3 stars representing East, Middle, and West TN.

I just had to go look up the history of the TN Flag. Oh how funny. First someone in National Geographic makes up that the three stars represent TN being the 16th state admitted (3rd after the original 13). And then the US Post office produces stamps with the flag upside down ... and despite protests by state officials, the Postal Service insisted that the stamp was correct, and continued to print Tennessee's flag belly-up (well, what do you expect from a US Government run institution). And then the final insult .. while state law specifies that the circular blue field is to have a diameter equal to one-half the width of the flag, some flag manufacturers often ignore that specification, and at times flags can be seen on which the blue disc occupies almost all of the red field. In other words, you can't even get the flag manufactured correctly despite it's simple an elegant design. Oh wow....

:thumbsup:

Ring leader, I never said ring leadre, SIGH, your fleets joined with TG fleets to attack a PA HW, But I am sure it was all just a mistake, and your fleet just happened to show up, and just happened to be allied with, and just happened to fight, but never knew who these other guys were, and never talked to them, and do not recall anything.

** NAVAL BATTLE REPORT **

----- SEMJAN [ G (Yellow) 0 V ] [single Star] - Warp Point 90299 -----

Bene Gesserit # 1622 (No Naval Commanders) ----- Megachiroptera Empire # 2964 (+15 [Leaders * Lifeform]) -----

Total tonnage: 110,794,000.....Base Fire Control: 72 [8,000,000,000 bridge]

Total tonnage: 4,338,550.....Base Fire Control: 18 [80,026,000 bridge]

Hemorrhage Megachiroptera Empire #2964 Fleet Admiral Megaderma Lyra

Hemorrhage Megachiroptera Empire #2964 Admiral Megaderma Spasma

Hemorrhage Megachiroptera Empire #2964 Fleet Admiral Megaderma Gigas

Hemorrhage Megachiroptera Empire #2964 Fleet Admiral Megaderma Frons

Hemorrhage Megachiroptera Empire #2964 Agent 00x Myzopoda Stealthia

Hemorrhage Megachiroptera Empire #2964 Ranger Explorer 15

Hemorrhage Megachiroptera Empire #2964 Ranger Explorer 16

Fleet 901 Bene Gesserit #1622 Ranger

Fleet 901 Bene Gesserit #1622 Master Scientist

------------------------------- ** Imperial Navy Report: Fleet Order of Battle ** ------------------------------------------

Bene Gesserit # 1622 [silver Gom Jabbar On Skeletal Finger]

Fleet 901 [ROE: T] *Gom Jabbar* (Fleet Tonnage: 10,794,000)

[Deploy Location 1] 1 DN Master Blaster (Dreadnaught - 10,794,000 tons [each])

<943,798 Fuel>

------------------------------- ** Imperial Navy Report: Fleet Order of Battle ** ------------------------------------------

Megachiroptera Empire # 2964 [bloody Fangs On A Sable Field]

Hemorrhage [ROE: X] *Guillotine* (Fleet Tonnage: 100,000,000)

[Deploy Location 5] 4 WDN Diplomatic Response (War Dreadnaught - 25,000,000 tons [each])

<4 Colony Beacon>--<4,112,000 Fuel>

Ring leader, I never said ring leadre, SIGH, your fleets joined with TG fleets to attack a PA HW, But I am sure it was all just a mistake, and your fleet just happened to show up, and just happened to be allied with, and just happened to fight, but never knew who these other guys were, and never talked to them, and do not recall anything.

** NAVAL BATTLE REPORT **

----- SEMJAN [ G (Yellow) 0 V ] [single Star] - Warp Point 90299 -----

Bene Gesserit # 1622 (No Naval Commanders) ----- Megachiroptera Empire # 2964 (+15 [Leaders * Lifeform]) -----

Total tonnage: 110,794,000.....Base Fire Control: 72 [8,000,000,000 bridge]

Total tonnage: 4,338,550.....Base Fire Control: 18 [80,026,000 bridge]

Now all the rhetoric becomes clear! Certainly no mistake or chance encounter; I did drop in to assist in clearing the Phoenix Empire sky - when was that, about 3 years ago? I seriously doubt that the Bene Gesserit are part of the fabled TG, but .... I don't know since I'm not affiliated with the TG - unfortunately, my family tree is not rooted in the glorious south so the TG has found my credentials to be lacking. While I can not officially join them, I will continue to fight for their noble cause.