Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Whats with everyone, we have been screaming to get this show on the road and now its here everyones gone quiet.

Come on peeps, This is SPONGEBOB, Furher of The Greater Spongistanian Empire calling out to the leaders of France, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Baltic States, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Rumania.

I need allies, the world is against me, have you never thought about fighting for the underdog? do the honourable thing, defend the Empire, help the Sponge become the ruler of the world.

I, no we only have 3 turns to decide what will happen, If I dont get TAs before then well the ensuing war will be bad for me. If those who border me except for the Baltics are not with me then they will be against me and Declarations of War will follow.

I dont want to fight everyone, will none come to the aid of the Empire?

According to Russ, Austria and Czechoslovakia are still available, and right next to the Sponge! Can you say land grab anyone?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL nice to have you here predator.....

What country are you playing? Or will you keep it for yourself like the monkey.

Sorry not in this one, three games at once is enough for me, especially with fantasy football kicking off...Probably won't get in another game until game 80 ends :woohoo:

That is so gosh darn tempting......and definitely not as an ally of that pretentious fool the yellow victim .....

Come on. Austria is calling! The hills are alive, with the sound of mu....... errrr, gunfire!

Guest Spongebob
That is so gosh darn tempting......and definitely not as an ally of that pretentious fool the yellow victim .....

I said I was going to ingnore you but the temptation of goading you into joining the fray is just too much.

Come and have a go if you think your hard enough - Ya Chicken - CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

There is going to be no better chance of taking a pop at the Sponge unless my victory over Earthling has scared you off? :woohoo:

Okay back to ignoring you Shafted

Just had a thought, Maybe all those on my border are my allies already, maybe I joined this game with all the TA's in place, maybe Austria will be the first to fall to the Yellow Peril - Murrrraaghhhh!!! Murrrraaghhhh!!! Murrrraaghhhh!!!

Guest Spongebob
Read what I wrote , you silly idiot...PRETENTIOUS FOOL , THE YELLOW VICTIM...do you understand what pretentious means...look it up in the dictionary , you twerp .

Okay time to ignore you again - Bye

Imposters, whos the imposter, I hope your not refering to ME! :cheers: I have never pretended to be a different nation than the one I declare :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob
I have never pretended to be a different nation than the one I declare

Ahhh...that's not exactly true....what do you expect sponges have no brain ....there for no memory..

I remember the time I beat Dark Monk with one hand tied behind my back, then there was the time Kurassier saw me wave a white flag and he surrendered so I know for a fact I have never pretended to be Germany before in a previous game. I know this is true because the Judge said so and also said all those lies everyone says about you is just un fair so I will let you off for serial bigamy :woohoo:

I have never pretended to be a different nation than the one I declare

Ahhh...that's not exactly true....what do you expect sponges have no brain ....there for no memory..

I remember the time I beat Dark Monk with one hand tied behind my back, then there was the time Kurassier saw me wave a white flag and he surrendered so I know for a fact I have never pretended to be Germany before in a previous game. I know this is true because the Judge said so and also said all those lies everyone says about you is just un fair so I will let you off for serial bigamy :wub:

You were waving a white flag? You must've been playing France. The Frogs are genetically predestined to always surrender; they can't help it!

Germany checking in.

Now I'm confused, Michael. :wub::unsure: Both you and Sponge claim to be playing Germany. Of course, with the Sponge, you can never be sure if he's telling the truth or not. Hell, for all we know, he's not even in this game!

Guest Spongebob
Germany checking in.

Now St M your ment to be my disiple, my follower, my minion so stop playing games we both know I am Germany. So retract your claim and you can remain my loyal minion. :wub: