Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Germany checking in.

Now St M your ment to be my disiple, my follower, my minion so stop playing games we both know I am Germany. So retract your claim and you can remain my loyal minion. :unsure:

Poor Sponge,

No brains so he even forgot what country he's playing;

No friends;

No backbone so he'll quit when the enemy crosses his border.

See you in game 90 or so :wub:

Von Manstein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Germany checking in.

Now St M your ment to be my disiple, my follower, my minion so stop playing games we both know I am Germany. So retract your claim and you can remain my loyal minion. :angry:

Poor Sponge,

No brains so he even forgot what country he's playing;

No friends;

No backbone so he'll quit when the enemy crosses his border.

See you in game 90 or so :unsure:

Von Manstein

Manstain me old china you still pottering about, shirley you must have been defeated in that other game your in and ready to join a real fight in 87.... wanna be my friend :wub: and for your information I am Germany, I wanted it from the start and now its mine and nothing St M or anyone else says for that matter is going to change the facts. I'm Germany, who you gonna believe Me or my Disciple. Me obviously as I am always right :thumbsup:

I see that the Sponge still lies about what position he plays in every game. :unsure: Nice to know tha the world is all well!

Germany checking in.

Now St M your ment to be my disiple, my follower, my minion so stop playing games we both know I am Germany. So retract your claim and you can remain my loyal minion. :wub:

Guest Spongebob
I see that the Sponge still lies about what position he plays in every game. :unsure: Nice to know tha the world is all well!

Germany checking in.

Now St M your ment to be my disiple, my follower, my minion so stop playing games we both know I am Germany. So retract your claim and you can remain my loyal minion. :wub:

Im surprized your not taking over a free position knowing the state of Lowlands in 85. As for telling the odd fib about what nation I have this time well I need all the advantages I can gather when the world wants your head.

So both Monk and Sponge are missing at the moment.

This could mean they are right next to eachother without either of them knowing!

They both could even be my neighbors.

<Shiver>

So both Monk and Sponge are missing at the moment.

This could mean they are right next to eachother without either of them knowing!

They both could even be my neighbors.

<Shiver>

Who said they weren't the same person, Dark Spongecus leming Monk. :wub:

I am in the game Spongie, so no need for the land grab. I have already contacted several old allies/adversaries. When I find you sponge, my goal is to get back in your top 10! :wub:

Good Luck Spongie. I do hope you survive long enough for me to find out where you are because it will take me a while to get to you.

I see that the Sponge still lies about what position he plays in every game. :angry: Nice to know tha the world is all well!

Germany checking in.

Now St M your ment to be my disiple, my follower, my minion so stop playing games we both know I am Germany. So retract your claim and you can remain my loyal minion. :unsure:

Im surprized your not taking over a free position knowing the state of Lowlands in 85. As for telling the odd fib about what nation I have this time well I need all the advantages I can gather when the world wants your head.