Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Manstain me old china you still pottering about, shirley you must have been defeated in that other game your in and ready to join a real fight in 87.... wanna be my friend :wub: and for your information I am Germany, I wanted it from the start and now its mine and nothing St M or anyone else says for that matter is going to change the facts. I'm Germany, who you gonna believe Me or my Disciple. Me obviously as I am always right :angry:

Sponge,

Since Vic is not a wargame but a test of a mans character I am never defeated. I allways survive till turn 72. :unsure:

No worries Sponge. You can be my friend. I like the way you manage to stir things up on zhe forum. But I DO NOT BELIEVE you are Germany. I trust Saint Michael a lot more than you on this issue. Saint M. has proven (game 80, Denmark) he's a worthy opponent while you... Well let's just say there's a lot of air in a Sponge...

Von Manstein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems there are many people knowing each other in this game. Cannot remember such a silent begining.

The Monk

Holiday period maybe? Or a few Super TA blocks? :wub:

Guest Spongebob

Or... everyones scared of getting a Sponging from the leader of Greater Spongistan.

So has anyone taken over those nations on my border? One more thing Manstain dont believe a word St M says, he is MY disciple and I have taught him the art of deception well. Like all children they try to take over there fathers crown. I have given him a slap and he should not bother us again.

Or... everyones scared of getting a Sponging from the leader of Greater Spongistan.

So has anyone taken over those nations on my border? One more thing Manstain dont believe a word St M says, he is MY disciple and I have taught him the art of deception well. Like all children they try to take over there fathers crown. I have given him a slap and he should not bother us again.

Vell

Maybe, just maybe zhe Nordic viking-germanic block from game 80 has signed up for this game... So please Sponge! We know you're not in Germany. Just tell us vhere you are. :python:

Von Manstein

:python: Maybe they have, maybe they have not, maybe I am Spain

Olalala

You want to make it hard on me? Zhen I will have to talk to Russ about a new order. DW ALL. You can run Sponge but you can not hide!

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob
It seems there are many people knowing each other in this game. Cannot remember such a silent begining.

The Monk

Hey Monk you know what the most disturbing aspect of this silence is? Denmark, who has my beloved Denmark. I hope its an Ally, I figure all these Silent nations around me are after just one thing. Me :python: Its not you Monk, your not Denmark are you? that would be too much to handle. If you are then Germanys invasion of Denmark would be a beautiful prize to go along side Earthlings head that now adorns the wall of my pinapple.

Sorry Spongie, that trophy has been awarded to Rommel! Mawahaahaarg!!!!!! :cheers:

Sponge, I am playing your beloved Denmark!

THE Earthling to you from this point forth mister!!!!!

The Monk

Hey Monk you know what the most disturbing aspect of this silence is? Denmark, who has my beloved Denmark. I hope its an Ally, I figure all these Silent nations around me are after just one thing. Me :python: Its not you Monk, your not Denmark are you? that would be too much to handle. If you are then Germanys invasion of Denmark would be a beautiful prize to go along side Earthlings head that now adorns the wall of my pinapple.

Sorry Spongie, that trophy has been awarded to Rommel! Mawahaahaarg!!!!!! :cheers:

Sponge, I am playing your beloved Denmark!

THE Earthling to you from this point forth mister!!!!!

The Monk

That makes two people laying claim to Denmark; Kurrasier and Earthling. But perhaps the Sponge doth protest too much. All this wailing about who has Denmark could be a ploy to distract us from the fact that Denmark is Spongestan. Either way I think the safest thing to do is for Germany, Great Britain, Norway, Sweden, The Baltic States and Poland to crush Denmark as soon as possible.

BTW Nude women's tennis, anyone?

Guest Spongebob

THE Earthling in Denmark - NO WAY :cheers: Looks like I'm going to have to Whupp Yo Ass again then :cheers: Anyway, Rommel can have the throphy, your head is still hanging on the wall of my Pinapple. Hiding under your bed in Bussels (V85) is fine, its going to be my airforce that wipes you out not Rommels panzers and so it WILL be ME who WIPES YOU OUT and I already am the one controlling most of your country no matter how you dress it up, which by the way I have heard you dress up in womens underwear. Kinky but it does nothing for me, see Monk, he has a taste for the weird deviant types.

And Ali - Denmark has always been part of Spongistan no mater who has it; for one day it will be mine, it has always been mine. Do you think, as Germany I could allow Denmark to be lorded over by some second rate none aquatic lifeform? :python:

Stuff Denmark

What about the southern Mediterranean countries

Hello……..Hello …..Hello….. Hello

I am the lone voice in a sea of sand

That means I am against

a) A bunch of players who do not know about the forum

OR

:cheers: A scheming cabal of backstabbing cutthroats, Who are, have no doubt, already fighting over the division of the spoils

I love this game :python:

Ich glaube, ein Schwamm Dorf fehlt seine Idiot.

Stuff Denmark

What about the southern Mediterranean countries

Hello……..Hello …..Hello….. Hello

I am the lone voice in a sea of sand

That means I am against

a) A bunch of players who do not know about the forum

OR

:cheers: A scheming cabal of backstabbing cutthroats, Who are, have no doubt, already fighting over the division of the spoils

I love this game :python:

I resent that. I am a throatcutting backstabber and proud. There's a difference, you know. :cheers: