Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
Its time for the announcements. I stand next to the Sponge in Italy.

the sponge may e-mail and plead his case but his survival is sure to be short.

Others may write me and make a case for alliances and plans of golbal conquest.

You know something C77 I just cant remember who the hell you are, how did I offend you so long ago that you still want to stomp on my head, if in fact I am Germany :python: I just need to know so I can use it again to upset some other minion. From what I can remember I was GB in 77, the traitors game, which reminds me Hersir are you floating about, dont tell me your also playing Denmark along with Kurassier, Ali Tosis, Earthling and Ghengis Khan.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be sure who you are attacking when you hit Germany :python:

You know something C77 I just cant remember who the hell you are, how did I offend you so long ago that you still want to stomp on my head, if in fact I am Germany :python: I just need to know so I can use it again to upset some other minion. From what I can remember I was GB in 77, the traitors game, which reminds me Hersir are you floating about, dont tell me your also playing Denmark along with Kurassier, Ali Tosis, Earthling and Ghengis Khan.

If....... I would play V87, which country do you want me to be?

Guest Spongebob

You know something C77 I just cant remember who the hell you are, how did I offend you so long ago that you still want to stomp on my head, if in fact I am Germany :cheers: I just need to know so I can use it again to upset some other minion. From what I can remember I was GB in 77, the traitors game, which reminds me Hersir are you floating about, dont tell me your also playing Denmark along with Kurassier, Ali Tosis, Earthling and Ghengis Khan.

Next to me so France or Portugal, on that subject who is playing Austria and Czech, these nations are too quiet and as such could find themselves on the receveing end of the German SS - Thats German Super Sponges :python:

Zum Teufel!

It is viel zu quiet on the forum. So I do supects some MAJOR TA blocks in this game. :python: Well time to end some of the secrecy. Yes peoplez I have joined as well. Game 80 is getting boring so I was asked to join this game. Nein I will not tell you which great country I play. Yes, I will be using german technology. Vhat else??? I am open for all offers. Alliances or war it's all fine with me.

Soon the mighty Panzers will be ready. Messerschmitts will fill the skies und my generals will have something to do! Too bad I don't play Germany...

Oh Saint. No hard feelings about game 80?

Happy sponge bashing,

Von Manstein

It is viel zu quiet on the forum. So I do supects some MAJOR TA blocks in this game. :python: Well time to end some of the secrecy. Yes peoplez I have joined as well. Game 80 is getting boring so I was asked to join this game. Nein I will not tell you which great country I play. Yes, I will be using german technology. Vhat else??? I am open for all offers. Alliances or war it's all fine with me.

Von Manstein

Donnerwetter!

I am in for all kinds of offers. What country do you want me to send them to?

Vicentry does not accept PAP VONMA ALL, neither does it accept DW SPONGE.

Does your secret cabal already have 5 members?

You know something C77 I just cant remember who the hell you are, how did I offend you so long ago that you still want to stomp on my head, if in fact I am Germany :cheers: I just need to know so I can use it again to upset some other minion. From what I can remember I was GB in 77, the traitors game, which reminds me Hersir are you floating about, dont tell me your also playing Denmark along with Kurassier, Ali Tosis, Earthling and Ghengis Khan.

Next to me so France or Portugal, on that subject who is playing Austria and Czech, these nations are too quiet and as such could find themselves on the receveing end of the German SS - Thats German Super Sponges :python:

Would Ireland be close enough to get a feel of realistic opportunity for settling your grudges?

Guest Spongebob

Would Ireland be close enough to get a feel of realistic opportunity for settling your grudges?

And how the hell am I going to invade Ireland, what good is that to me. I will do my best but the chances are I will be dead before then. Even now you spoil my revenge.

One final thing, a warning to all those who would consider Ireland as a TA - Watch your back.

Zum Teufel!

It is viel zu quiet on the forum. So I do supects some MAJOR TA blocks in this game. :unsure: Well time to end some of the secrecy. Yes peoplez I have joined as well. Game 80 is getting boring so I was asked to join this game. Nein I will not tell you which great country I play. Yes, I will be using german technology. Vhat else??? I am open for all offers. Alliances or war it's all fine with me.

Soon the mighty Panzers will be ready. Messerschmitts will fill the skies und my generals will have something to do! Too bad I don't play Germany...

Oh Saint. No hard feelings about game 80?

Happy sponge bashing,

Von Manstein

Ah yes :wacko: Game #80

You know something C77 I just cant remember who the hell you are, how did I offend you so long ago that you still want to stomp on my head, if in fact I am Germany :wacko: I just need to know so I can use it again to upset some other minion. From what I can remember I was GB in 77, the traitors game, which reminds me Hersir are you floating about, dont tell me your also playing Denmark along with Kurassier, Ali Tosis, Earthling and Ghengis Khan.

Next to me so France or Portugal, on that subject who is playing Austria and Czech, these nations are too quiet and as such could find themselves on the receveing end of the German SS - Thats German Super Sponges :unsure:

And how the hell am I going to invade Ireland, what good is that to me. I will do my best but the chances are I will be dead before then. Even now you spoil my revenge.

One final thing, a warning to all those who would consider Ireland as a TA - Watch your back.

SPONGE!

Weirdo!

Get your facts straight!. Ireland: Whisky & red haired girls. EVERYONE should want Ireland.

Or Italy... Grappa & Monica Bellucci. :rolleyes:

Von Manstein.

Hello, all. I'm Yugoslavia this time around. If any of my neighbors--Italy, Austria, Hungary, Rumania, Bulgaria, or Greece--would like to discuss possible alliances or total alliances (or even war!), you know how to reach me.

Guest Spongebob
Czechoslovakia checking in. And somewhat disappointed about the Sponge. I thought finally I was bordering the Sponge. He's probably not even in this game.

Be careful what you wish for coot, and while I am on the subject what did I ever do to you to deserve such scaithing comments. You wound me Sir :rolleyes:

:wacko: (Shssssh) One more thing. Whatever you do, dont attack Austria, I am not in Austria, I have never been to Austria and have never seen Austria on a Map. I would never swap my position with Austria and dont even like Austrian food. So... just to confirm, Dont go to Austria.

Finally, to all those nations surrounding me in Germany you do not have to fear me. Ask yourself this... what is the most important thing in the Sponges life, what do I covert the most.... Yep you guessed it - Denmark so if I was Germany and did not own Denmark then I would have to own Denmark above all else. Just want to make sure that everyone knows that.

Oh one more finallt thingy me bob - St M you are now officially excumincated from the Church of Oceanography. I have seen what you have said about me and these continued claims to be the ruler of Greater Spongistan will only sign your death warrant. Information recieved from a very reliable source who told his mother who found out from a bloke down the chippy who was stood next to a man talking on his mobile phone in Russian to a girl called Helga has told me your the true ruler of Denmark and as such your gonna die.

Goodnight and Godbless.... oooops sorry I mean Spongebless.

PS where the hell is Redarse. :unsure:

OK lets recap who we have

Gulliblepratt - Libya

Coolhunter – Czechoslovakia

Sven – Yugoslavia

Hammerjack – Northern Russia

HS Lahman – Lowlands

Monty – Switzerland

Marklen X – Great Britain

Fast Freddy – Saudi Arabia

The Genius Evil – Southern Russia

Dagerad - Persia