Rolling Thunder Forums

Are they worth the trouble

Mahdi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flagritz, meet kettle, kettle, meet Flagritz.

Finally another player who agrees they are just as bad as me, appreciate your support Dr Pierre Chang, I couldnt have made the argument better myself, I was going to go with:

A bad deed by a bad player against a bad player who did a bad deed doesnt make it right but it just didnt flow! :}

Except they aren't bullies are far as I can tell. Bully = pick on someone they can whip, then when they start getting an ass whoppin', they start whining.

And no, you'll never have my support. See ya in space, my "friend".

Namaste,

Dr. Marvin Candle

ahhhh, the double bluff *wink* I see what your saying, because they did pick pick on someone they can whip, then they did get an ass whopping last turn and then they did alot of whining your saying..... ahhh I get it *wink* no there not bullies! :]

Your good, Im glad we are friends :}

You know exactly what I mean , Flagritz......

Wow, this is a shocking threat, I did not expect this... of course the whole, Im evil and Im going to get you, dont need a reason etc. post you previously made has numbed this revelation down some what!

Id find the post you made but Im on my iphone and it takes ages!

what your really saying is that although Flagritz is not technically dead yet, he will eventually be because he keeps making you white hats look bad....

And then my job is done, you will have proven me right.... how ironic! :}

Even though you say your job is done , you will continue with your prattle....and that is exactly the reason you are going to be under attack by two people now , and not one . I can only imagine that you believe you are proving something to an audience here...continue in that belief , and we shall see who has the last laugh . If you cannot find my posting , allow me to refresh your ailing memory...I specifically stated that I am not claiming to be nice , in fact I AM the bad person . So , that said , I definitely lay no claim to being a white hat . Your thought processes show a definite lack of logic .

Even though you say your job is done , you will continue with your prattle....and that is exactly the reason you are going to be under attack by two people now , and not one . I can only imagine that you believe you are proving something to an audience here...continue in that belief , and we shall see who has the last laugh . If you cannot find my posting , allow me to refresh your ailing memory...I specifically stated that I am not claiming to be nice , in fact I AM the bad person . So , that said , I definitely lay no claim to being a white hat . Your thought processes show a definite lack of logic .

So your not a white hat.... then you shouldn't have a problem with what I posted.... so why notify everyone that Im dying......

It looks like your thought process lacks some logic also. On the original post I never said who was a white hat? Infact I dont even know why you decided to post about me in the first place? Your prattle started this.

So just so I understand correctly, Im not allowed to post to the forum period is that right? So I shouldnt voice my opinion that I agree with Gary that information should be made available to the general playing community in order to allow players to compete on a more even playing field then?

Keep attacking me on the forum and Ill keep fighting back, you started this personal verbal attack against me.

Sadly I wasnt handed a nice developed empire by another player like you were so I cant match your ingame threats, but on the forum your fair game :}

Why does every thread seem to turn to the Flagritz War these days? Surely there are more interesting wars going on. And everyone, remember this is just a game. Don't fight each other put of anger - fight them because it will be fun!

P.S. Who wears hats there days anyway? :rolleyes:

<g> that doesnt help my cause

If there going to attack me and wipe me out I dont want it to be fun! Im going to make it as painful and as annoying as possible until they go away! :}

Why does every thread seem to turn to the Flagritz War these days? Surely there are more interesting wars going on. And everyone, remember this is just a game. Don't fight each other put of anger - fight them because it will be fun!

If there going to attack me and wipe me out I dont want it to be fun! Im going to make it as painful and as annoying as possible until they go away! :}

Because that's worked so well so far... :rolleyes:

Well it did -- in a way.

After the last message I received from him, I will now not stop at one world, but will get rid of him

from this neck of space.

I think the LNAW will be better off without him being in the area and alienating neighbours.

Well it did -- in a way.

After the last message I received from him, I will now not stop at one world, but will get rid of him

from this neck of space.

I think the LNAW will be better off without him being in the area and alienating neighbours.

That's very kind of you. If only every alliance had such considerate neighbours :rolleyes:

Well it did -- in a way.

from this neck of space.

That's very kind of you. If only every alliance had such considerate neighbours :rolleyes:

Well, if you want me to help you pack up and leave this area of space all together, just say so.

<g> okay so this might not have been my best plan! but when you got lemons you may as well make lemonade! :}

In the end all of this means nothing, when a player decides there going to attack they are going to attack its as simple as that.

People can dress it up as much at they like, make out they are on a crusade or there honour has been called into question but its all just window dressing, once they start they dont stop. You reap what you sowe though, if you dont want to be called a warmonger then dont act like a warmonger.

Ive always said that Cestval has no intentions of stopping at one of my homeworlds and from his latest post it looks like he will prove me right :]