Rolling Thunder Forums

Are they worth the trouble

Mahdi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quiet and peaceful until you decided to attack the Komka with three positions and then belittle him for his lackluster performance.......

"As for the player of the Kom Ka, I want to thank you for being a worthy adversary and I wish you all the best for the future with whatever empire you run."

"And that is my campaign, I hope it has provided some useful insight for both defence and attack."

"While victory is great I never actually thought I would pull it off in my first campaign. "

Man you right I really belittled him... oh wait no I didnt?

Why does every thread seem to turn to the Flagritz War these days? Surely there are more interesting wars going on. And everyone, remember this is just a game. Don't fight each other put of anger - fight them because it will be fun!

P.S. Who wears hats there days anyway? :rolleyes:

<g> that doesnt help my cause

If there going to attack me and wipe me out I dont want it to be fun! Im going to make it as painful and as annoying as possible until they go away! :}

Because that's worked so well so far... :rolleyes:

<g> okay so this might not have been my best plan! but when you got lemons you may as well make lemonade! :}

In the end all of this means nothing, when a player decides there going to attack they are going to attack its as simple as that.

People can dress it up as much at they like, make out they are on a crusade or there honour has been called into question but its all just window dressing, once they start they dont stop. You reap what you sowe though, if you dont want to be called a warmonger then dont act like a warmonger.

Ive always said that Cestval has no intentions of stopping at one of my homeworlds and from his latest post it looks like he will prove me right :]

Well you made me do it, because you did not want to agree to a peace treaty:

But take my world and there can be no peace between us, I will fight you to the end, I will make allies with the devil himself if thats what it takes. My agents will remain and I will supply that information to anyone who has the slightest dislike to you.

I will fight you on every forum post you make, I will continue to try and show you as a player who is out for what he can get and cares little about what is right. You will always be remembered as the player who destroyed the flagritz not the liberator of the kom Ka.

The people will praise me for getting rid of the Flagritz ! :rolleyes:

So you ask for it, and you get it. But maybe Richard will beat me to occupy your other HWs.

I really wanted to stop after taking one of you HWs in retribution. I showed you the same mercy as you did to the KomKa.

You removed them from the game, because you could do it. Well I do the same with you.

So you ask for it, and you get it. But maybe Richard will beat me to occupy your other HWs.

I really wanted to stop after taking one of you HWs in retribution. I showed you the same mercy as you did to the KomKa.

You removed them from the game, because you could do it. Well I do the same with you.

ummm...... What people? Infact I dont think anyone cares! :}

So let me get this straight, because I wouldnt let you take over my homeworld and vowed to fight you if you did I asked for this..... How about you dont take my homeworld and we make peace? What no, now you wont make peace! (this could go on forever :rolleyes:

Around and around we go, from the top then..... I tried to make peace with the KomKa, he wouldnt talk to me, we attacked each others ships, I attacked his homeworld and I won..... he never contacted me once to make peace.

If the Komka had contacted and talked to me I would have made peace, Ive made peace with all my other neighbors.

How is this the same?

ummm...... What people? Infact I dont think anyone cares! :}

So let me get this straight, because I wouldnt let you take over my homeworld and vowed to fight you if you did I asked for this..... How about you dont take my homeworld and we make peace? What no, now you wont make peace! (this could go on forever :rolleyes:

Around and around we go, from the top then..... I tried to make peace with the KomKa, he wouldnt talk to me, we attacked each others ships, I attacked his homeworld and I won..... he never contacted me once to make peace.

If the Komka had contacted and talked to me I would have made peace, Ive made peace with all my other neighbors.

How is this the same?

> KomKa live here

> here Komka live

> live here Komka

>

> please leave Ortmka trade we welcome

> Ortmka please leave welcome trade we

> we welcome trade leave Ortmka please

> peace peace peace peace peace peace

>

> Okham

What is not understandable here ?????

or this one:

>KomKa Flagritz

>ship ship be

>Sorgoth Sorgoth be

>no way out more ship

>no fight fight lost

>Alduse not Alduse border

>komka be flagritz be all be

>not fight fight loose

>komka not be flagritz be lost

>peacefull dangerous fear

You have not to roll over, but simply face the facts. But that option is now gone.

Bye Bye Flagritz. Lets see how many you drag down with you.

> KomKa live here

> here Komka live

> live here Komka

>

>

> Okham

or this one:

>KomKa Flagritz

>ship ship be

>Sorgoth Sorgoth be

>no way out more ship

>no fight fight lost

>not fight fight loose

You have not to roll over, but simply face the facts. But that option is now gone.

Im sorry that is just gobldy goop! I dont see it!

If he really wanted peace he would have contacted me properly and dont say he was roleplaying, he was contacting other players normally.

If he was really serious he would have contacted me as soon as the warships arrived, he sent nothing.

> KomKa live here

> here Komka live

> live here Komka

>

>

> Okham

or this one:

>KomKa Flagritz

>ship ship be

>Sorgoth Sorgoth be

>no way out more ship

>no fight fight lost

>not fight fight loose

Im sorry that is just gobldy goop! I dont see it!

If he really wanted peace he would have contacted me properly and dont say he was roleplaying, he was contacting other players normally.

If you were really serious you would have contacted me as soon as the warships arrived, he sent nothing.

Why should I have contacted you?

But take my world and there can be no peace between us, I will fight you to the end, I will make allies with the devil himself if thats what it takes. My agents will remain and I will supply that information to anyone who has the slightest dislike to you.

I will fight you on every forum post you make, I will continue to try and show you as a player who is out for what he can get and cares little about what is right. You will always be remembered as the player who destroyed the flagritz not the liberator of the kom Ka.

That's an interesting clip. Is it from flagritz?

If so it sure appears that flagritz is simply making noise to try to make you look bad. Kind of like a marketing gimmick. Repeat something enough times and some people will believe you. Seems like a case of sour grapes and now he's on the receiving end he's unhappy about it.

Sounds like an alien pleading for mercy to me . Now we play the role of Flagritz , and Flagritz plays the role of Komka....except here there is no more chance for mercy , you passed that up . Six times peace in one sentance...what is there to not understand?

Not really, these were the messages when we first met, only a few pathfinders had been lost at this point, asking for mercy for what?

After this the fighting escalates and warships are deployed by both sides, peace wasnt on the agenda when my ships were being blown up.... but then that is forgotten as it would no support your version of events to paint me as a bad bad player.

I never said I was happy about this war, I have many times admitted it is not my finest hour, but when a player wont talk to you (properly), drops from the face of the earth when the conflict escalates further then they intended what do you expect....

I know you wont show mercy, but thats because you are worse then me.

That's an interesting clip. Is it from flagritz?

If so it sure appears that flagritz is simply making noise to try to make you look bad. Kind of like a marketing gimmick. Repeat something enough times and some people will believe you. Seems like a case of sour grapes and now he's on the receiving end he's unhappy about it.

Yep,

before this there was a long paragraph of begging for mercy and then the quoted stuff.

I told him I would free the KomKa HW and take one HW from him. And that from the start.

Now i will take at least two more from him.

Sounds like an alien pleading for mercy to me . Now we play the role of Flagritz , and Flagritz plays the role of Komka....except here there is no more chance for mercy , you passed that up . Six times peace in one sentance...what is there to not understand?

Not really, these were the messages when we first met, only a few pathfinders had been lost at this point, asking for mercy for what?

After this the fighting escalates and warships are deployed by both sides, peace wasnt on the agenda when my ships were being blown up.... but then that is forgotten as it would no support your version of events to paint me as a bad bad player.

I never said I was happy about this war, I have many times admitted it is not my finest hour, but when a player wont talk to you (properly), drops from the face of the earth when the conflict escalates further then they intended what do you expect....

I know you wont show mercy, but thats because you are worse then me.

The first KomKa quote came when you were in his HW and Gehenna (another LNAW) appeared there the turn after that. The second one was on an early contact and trying to set a border, which the Flagritz completely ignored.

And they pushed on (like I did while you tried to set up borders, hehe)

Then the KomKa killed of these threatening scouts (like you did with mine, hehe)

And you used that as an excuse to go in and wipe him out (like mockingly I did as well ...)

I hope you see the humor now?