Rolling Thunder Forums

game 88

SirGrumpyBear

Oh hell! You only go around once in life, so you gotta grab for all the gusto you can. I'm signing up.

Its not because your getting yo ass whupped in 87 again is it? you do realise your reputation for failure is getting close to mine, are we related, your not some distant custacian are you? Crustacian / Relation - Get It! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Oh I crack myself up, I am good aint I? come on admit it, that was one of my better ones dont you think

Oh Im on a role now.....

Q. What did my mother say to me when I failed my driving test again?

A. Soak it up

Q. What was the newspaper headline when a bird smacked into Patrick?

A. Star Struck

Q. How did Mr. Krabs become so successful?

A. He clawed his way to the top

Q. How do Sandy’s relatives dance?

A. Cheeks-to-Cheeks

Q. What’s Patrick’s favorite movie?

A. A Star is Born

Q. What do you call a squirrel at the beach?

A. Sandy

Q. What’s Patrick’s favorite movie?

A. Clueless

Q. What’s My favorite Elvis tune?

A. Fry Me Tender

Q. What do you call Sandy when she’s shopping?

A. A mall rat

Q. What did Plankton say when his cousin said he was coming to visit?

A. I’ll keep an eye out for ya!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Sponge, I am far from getting my ass whupped in 87; in fact, I'll be doing the whupping!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then your no man at all still.

Sponge ≠ Man

How do I know? Because I read it....in a book!

Breaking news! This just in...Spartan has just disclosed that he can, in fact, read! Film at 11. :(

Anyone any word on a start date, Lesser Spongistan in 87 is getting smaller and I need to evacuate to a new game.

He, your not dead yet, as you loudly declare in the 87 topic. Surviving with one province is possible, even having fun playing that way. So why evacuate? Turn 20 should be possible!

Anyone any word on a start date, Lesser Spongistan in 87 is getting smaller and I need to evacuate to a new game.

You want to evacuate? Give yourself an enema!

Guest Spongebob

I think the whole of Victory can give you a clap now, you got past t10 in 87, its been a while since you did anything substantial

I think the whole of Victory can give you a clap now, you got past t10 in 87, its been a while since you did anything substantial

Oh, I don't know. I think T54 as GREAT81 is impressive enough. Hell, I had three solid TA's in that game, and all three of them--including YOU--dropped! So don't be casting dispersions on how long I last in this game. Like they say in opera (and, occasionally, baseball)--it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Guest Spongebob

Oh, I don't know. I think T54 as GREAT81 is impressive enough. Hell, I had three solid TA's in that game, and all three of them--including YOU--dropped! So don't be casting dispersions on how long I last in this game. Like they say in opera (and, occasionally, baseball)--it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Its not hard to survive when on an island. I guess 85 and 86 you were just ganged up on and whupped, see how hard it is when you have the whole world against you

Its not hard to survive when on an island. I guess 85 and 86 you were just ganged up on and whupped, see how hard it is when you have the whole world against you

I can attest to the fact he was ganged up on in game 86 as I was the leader of the gang! He fought to the last man and did as good a job as anyone could've done in those circumstances....as oppossed to dropping when you know there is no hope :ranting:

Not to jinks it, but I bet that we'll see the game go out this weekend or at the very beginning of the week. My money, what little there is of it, is wagered on that! Russ has gone back to the regular turn cycle now so I assume that means he's all caught up and available to get this game going.