Rolling Thunder Forums

game 88

SirGrumpyBear

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy I am moving 600 miles this weekend to take a job with a former employer making 3x what I was before being laid off. There is something to be said for not burning bridges :) At any rate I hope to be back in 82 in 3-4 weeks after I get a couple of paychecks. I am indeed in 88 as game 80 only has five turns left.. ...I am privacy option for the first time ever and will have an avatar other than predator but I am not far from you.......do you have allies lined up? As you know I have one and you know who.......:pirate2:

wolf sorry you didnt get in me and spain did. as for 80 you guys can recapture some lost territory but as the game will end with us fighting you in two of your ta's countries I hardly consider us as whooped.....was hoping you guys were going to be in 88.

Hmmm...

Roughly 30.000+ ARM and 30.000+ AIR damages (and that's only 2010) and counting faster and faster... What's your definition?

You're in an express elevator going down. Only Algeria seems out of reach before the end of the game.