Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think, everyone...Game 88 is the FINAL Victory game! Well, for this version of Victory, anyway. Anybody feel like playing Taps?

According to Russ: We are accepting registrations for Game 89 now so if you are interested in getting into the new one let me know and I'll get you on the list. Game 88 had some excess (didn't get any of the choices on their lists) so we do have a head start on this one. Game 89 may or may not be the final game of original Victory!

So Bobbie has at least 2 more chances for a quick death :)

Do ya notice how Spongebob has still yet to announce which nation he's running in Game 88? I say we ignore him until he volunteers that information. It's just downright unsportsmanlike and rude to keep such a fundemental piece of information from the rest of us. After all, as I said before how can we be his friend if we don't even know where he lives?

Spongebob, in all honesty, I'd definitely like to work with you, but it's a little hard to plan for that if I have no clue where you're located. A little help here? :)

Guest Spongebob
Spongebob, in all honesty, I'd definitely like to work with you,

Guys got a death wish :woohoo:

Dont you know that if I reveal who I am one of two things happen

1 - I am not believed

2 - I am believed and killed

I cannot win :woohoo:

Do ya notice how Spongebob has still yet to announce which nation he's running in Game 88? I say we ignore him until he volunteers that information. It's just downright unsportsmanlike and rude to keep such a fundemental piece of information from the rest of us. After all, as I said before how can we be his friend if we don't even know where he lives?

Spongebob, in all honesty, I'd definitely like to work with you, but it's a little hard to plan for that if I have no clue where you're located. A little help here? :woohoo:

It could be he's not even in the game, and is employing effective counter-deception techniques to make us think he is. A deceptive sponge...*shudder!*

Maybe he didn't get Denmark like he'd been heralding and he's a bit self conscious about revealing his misfortune. I would be a quiet game indeed without the Sponge involved.

FYI: Sponge seemed to dislike it very much when someone commented in a forum for a game that they weren't actually involved in. Maybe that means Sponge would honor that rule in other games he's not actually involved in as well. If so, that means he must be in this game. Why is it I have serious doubt about that logic?

Guest Spongebob
Maybe he didn't get Denmark like he'd been heralding and he's a bit self conscious about revealing his misfortune. I would be a quiet game indeed without the Sponge involved.

FYI: Sponge seemed to dislike it very much when someone commented in a forum for a game that they weren't actually involved in. Maybe that means Sponge would honor that rule in other games he's not actually involved in as well. If so, that means he must be in this game. Why is it I have serious doubt about that logic?

I have only been miffed about one such persons persistant comments on Victory when not playing. I now tend to ignore him for 99% of the time.

Maybe I did'nt get Denmark, Maybe I did, Maybe I got Germany again, who cares the facts remain about my survival. If I reveal then everyone around me will plot my downfall, if I dont I have a chance of survival. But remember this, there are Friends of the Sponge. They know who they are but do you know who they are?

Friends of the Sponge are loyal, never betray the Sponge and gaining that position is only in the game, as of now Spartan you have not earned that position

Enemy of the State - Good to know. A friend of yours?

Spongebob - All kidding aside. We basically have no history between us, so I'm sure no matter our relative positions, we can be 'cordial' to one another. Short of you saying something terrible about my family, I don't offend easily. It's all in good fun otherwise. Happy gaming.