Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spartan you might know the answer to that question if you had the decency to respond to the message I sent you. But then I'm not the only one you have ignored am I. Just because I know a player doesn't make him a friend within the game. As it happens I have been playing victory 16 years and have established quite a network of people so I already know who is playing most of the countries within europe. Just like I know you and the sponge are buddies in this game!!!!,

Guest Spongebob
I know for a fact that sponge is not germany

It should be noted that people reveal as much about themselves in what they dont say as they do in what they do say

Hey Spartan - I think you need to be worried about this burgoning German / Czech friendship.

Finally, every friend of the Sponge started somewhere, you may be a Friend of the Sponge, only time will tell but to follow that path is to follow a path of thorns.

Oh and one more thing, for all those who have played against me and with me in the many recent games since 73, the Sponge likes to play games. One of my favorites is Guess the Nation, I always give clues away as to who I am in the early posts before T3. So lets play the game.

So Spartan, Are YOU my Friend

spartan you might know the answer to that question if you had the decency to respond to the message I sent you. But then I'm not the only one you have ignored am I. Just because I know a player doesn't make him a friend within the game. As it happens I have been playing victory 16 years and have established quite a network of people so I already know who is playing most of the countries within europe. Just like I know you and the sponge are buddies in this game!!!!,

WOW, I didn't expect that. It's been all of 17 hours or so since I saw your message. Actually, if you check your messages you'll see that I have FINALLY responded to you. I know each of our situations is different, but for me I have a 2 year old that consumes A LOT of my attention during the day and a job that I have at night. Although I had seen the email last night as I headed out the door for work, I hadn't the time to formulate a reasonable response, or even think about it much until this afternoon. I did check the forums a few times and made a few off the cuff silly comments (that's about all I can manage with a 2 y/o on my lap expecting my attention), but I figured I'd at least attempt to take a little more time to put together a response to your message and ONE other email I got from another player in the game. Actually I had hoped to hear from some of my 'help' before responding, but they're still out of town.

So, could we all just relax a bit and consider the fact that as much as we all love this game and probably think about it a lot, I, like the rest of you do have other 'real life' responsibilities and distractions. It kills me to admit it, but unfortunately Victory is not the only thing in my life as much as my wife may think it is.

Guest Spongebob
unfortunately Victory is not the only thing in my life

Blasphamy, Gota kill you now. Do what I do, lock the kids under the stairs, send the wife to the shops to buy a long stand, dim the lights to represent your IQ and then and only then plot the downfall of all your neighbouring states and how your gonna explain the whaling sound to social services. I usually say its the Cat :woohoo:

Blasphamy, Gota kill you now. Do what I do, lock the kids under the stairs, send the wife to the shops to buy a long stand, dim the lights to represent your IQ and then and only then plot the downfall of all your neighbouring states and how your gonna explain the whaling sound to social services. I usually say its the Cat :woohoo:

Ok Sponge give us a clue, how about a continent?

- Britain 88

Guest Spongebob

Ok Sponge give us a clue, how about a continent?

- Britain 88

Europe, cant stand those 3rd world nations full of sandle wearing camel loving heritics - Not enough Water

Oh an Spartan you can add yourself to the short list of players who have contributed to the Sponge Signature. - Master of Aquatic Disaster - Like It :woohoo:

Maybe he didn't get Denmark like he'd been heralding and he's a bit self conscious about revealing his misfortune. I would be a quiet game indeed without the Sponge involved.

FYI: Sponge seemed to dislike it very much when someone commented in a forum for a game that they weren't actually involved in. Maybe that means Sponge would honor that rule in other games he's not actually involved in as well. If so, that means he must be in this game. Why is it I have serious doubt about that logic?

There's no such thing as a logical sponge; it is an oxyMORON.

Guest Spongebob
Maybe he didn't get Denmark like he'd been heralding and he's a bit self conscious about revealing his misfortune. I would be a quiet game indeed without the Sponge involved.

FYI: Sponge seemed to dislike it very much when someone commented in a forum for a game that they weren't actually involved in. Maybe that means Sponge would honor that rule in other games he's not actually involved in as well. If so, that means he must be in this game. Why is it I have serious doubt about that logic?

Do you wanna be my Friend - AGAIN?

I see that Traitor Hersir has not shown his face yet, please let him be near me. Accounce your nation Hersir and if you next to me then I will confirm it. Either way you have the opportunity to find out who I am or who I am not. Thats if he does not lie through his gritted teeth

I see that Traitor Hersir has not shown his face yet, please let him be near me. Accounce your nation Hersir and if you next to me then I will confirm it. Either way you have the opportunity to find out who I am or who I am not. Thats if he does not lie through his gritted teeth

Huh.....oh......eeeuh, I was bumped in the entry process.........sorry.

Others will have to kill you instead........... :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

Huh.....oh......eeeuh, I was bumped in the entry process.........sorry.

Others will have to kill you instead........... :woohoo:

Chicken, what a feeble excuse, im sure there will be an early drop for you do slim all over