Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

Maybe he didn't get Denmark like he'd been heralding and he's a bit self conscious about revealing his misfortune. I would be a quiet game indeed without the Sponge involved.

FYI: Sponge seemed to dislike it very much when someone commented in a forum for a game that they weren't actually involved in. Maybe that means Sponge would honor that rule in other games he's not actually involved in as well. If so, that means he must be in this game. Why is it I have serious doubt about that logic?

There's no such thing as a logical sponge; it is an oxyMORON.

Do you wanna be my Friend - AGAIN?

I see that Traitor Hersir has not shown his face yet, please let him be near me. Accounce your nation Hersir and if you next to me then I will confirm it. Either way you have the opportunity to find out who I am or who I am not. Thats if he does not lie through his gritted teeth

Huh.....oh......eeeuh, I was bumped in the entry process.........sorry.

Others will have to kill you instead........... :woohoo:

Chicken, what a feeble excuse, im sure there will be an early drop for you do slim all over

PLEASE!! Who ever is next to the Spongie PLEASE, let me have that country, PLEASEEE!!!!

It was so much fun squishing him!! Spongie are you going to come to my high school graduation this June?

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
PLEASE!! Who ever is next to the Spongie PLEASE, let me have that country, PLEASEEE!!!!

It was so much fun squishing him!! Spongie are you going to come to my high school graduation this June?

What? why would I want to go to GIRLS gratuation, anyway does not matter. Lets play it my way this time. You tell me what nation you are and I will remain quiet and not let anyone know until the whole world wants you dead, lets see how long you last.

And as for squashing me in 87, one thing you would realise (if you had a wash every now and then) is that sponges soak up a lot then return to there natural shape. Unlike GIRLS, they start off a good shape, get married, have kids, pile on the pounds then get dumped and replaced by a younger model :woohoo:

What? why would I want to go to GIRLS gratuation, anyway does not matter. Lets play it my way this time. You tell me what nation you are and I will remain quiet and not let anyone know until the whole world wants you dead, lets see how long you last.

And as for squashing me in 87, one thing you would realise (if you had a wash every now and then) is that sponges soak up a lot then return to there natural shape. Unlike GIRLS, they start off a good shape, get married, have kids, pile on the pounds then get dumped and replaced by a younger model :woohoo:

I am starting to think that the Sponge and Predator are the same person, let the truth come out! :woohoo::rolleyes:

Guest Spongebob

I am starting to think that the Sponge and Predator are the same person, let the truth come out! :woohoo::rolleyes:

Yes its true, Predator is another of my personalities

okay sponge its one thing to claim a country that isn't yours but you cross a line when you claim to be someone your not. I have put alot of years into this game and like to think I have gained respect from allies and foes alike. I will not have my reputation damaged by someone like yourself whom alot of people don't respect or want anything to do with. we can take this to russ if necessary.....

Guest Spongebob
okay sponge its one thing to claim a country that isn't yours but you cross a line when you claim to be someone your not. I have put alot of years into this game and like to think I have gained respect from allies and foes alike. I will not have my reputation damaged by someone like yourself whom alot of people don't respect or want anything to do with. we can take this to russ if necessary.....

As you can see some of my multiple personalities can get a little tetchy at times :woohoo:

I, for one, can certainly verify that Predator and Spongebob are, in fact, NOT the same person. If they were, then I would still be in Game 86, and Tunisia would've wiped Algeria and Libya off the face of the earth! BWWWAAAA-HHHAAAAA-HHHAAAA!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob
Libya 88 checking in. The Sarge welcomes all.

The foreign minister is awaiting any diplomatic entreaties.

Regards

Your too far away to be my friend but once I have conqured Europe we can be friends

Libya 88 checking in. The Sarge welcomes all.

The foreign minister is awaiting any diplomatic entreaties.

Regards

Your too far away to be my friend but once I have conqured Europe we can be friends

Even in the far away wind swept dunes of Libya we have heard of that mythical creature called The Sponge. Not just a sponge, but THE SPONGE. We have always discounted these legends and fairytales for we thought that no creature could be crushed, thoroughly beaten to a pulp, and destroyed as many times as THE SPONGE and still rise phoenix like from the ashes. We were wrong. Apparently.

Regards

As you can see some of my multiple personalities can get a little tetchy at times :thumbsup:

As another of your multiple personalities, I protest being crowded in your squishy brain with the others. Some of them are not very nice either. I want my own body and not something you wipe the table (or map) with. Where is that shrink guy????