Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Thanks for the compliment. What is our super secret strategy this game? Put it in code in case spies are reading. Oda ouya nderstandua igpa atinla? :pirate2:

Ooor stretegy fur thees geme-a is tu cunffoose-a zee inemy. Bork bork bork! Meke-a zeem beleeefe-a I em nut pleyeeng vhee in fect I em. I em useeng a three-a prunged etteck oon zee neshuns ooff thees geme-a by sveppeeng neshuns veet tvu oozeers. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Thees veell elloo me-a tu heede-a unteel zee teeme-a is reeght tu refeel my trooe-a identeety. Bork bork bork! Hooefer by thees teeme-a sume-a mey hefe-a tutelly elleeed tu zee Spunge-a und nut reeleesed thees boot thees is zee preece-a zeey moost pey tu be-a Freeends ooff zee Spunge-a. Oonly zeen veell zeey reeleese-a hoo edfuntegeuoos it cun be-a tu hefe-a zee Spunge-a es a Freeends und ell thuse-a vhu gunged up oon me-a in ieeghty sefee veell pey zee preece-a ooff deet

I had to get a friend to code this for me - Bork Bork Bork <_<

Guest Spongebob
Unfortunately several others might understand pig latin.....what a dweeb!

Careful SpongeBob. It seems Erpspoon has cracked the code.

I dont get the same amount of pleasure as I used to from insulting Shafted thats why I have him on ignore but I cannot resist this - Maybe he understands it because he is a Pig!!!

Thanks for the compliment. What is our super secret strategy this game? Put it in code in case spies are reading. Oda ouya nderstandua igpa atinla? :pirate2:

Ooor stretegy fur thees geme-a is tu cunffoose-a zee inemy. Bork bork bork! Meke-a zeem beleeefe-a I em nut pleyeeng vhee in fect I em. I em useeng a three-a prunged etteck oon zee neshuns ooff thees geme-a by sveppeeng neshuns veet tvu oozeers. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Thees veell elloo me-a tu heede-a unteel zee teeme-a is reeght tu refeel my trooe-a identeety. Bork bork bork! Hooefer by thees teeme-a sume-a mey hefe-a tutelly elleeed tu zee Spunge-a und nut reeleesed thees boot thees is zee preece-a zeey moost pey tu be-a Freeends ooff zee Spunge-a. Oonly zeen veell zeey reeleese-a hoo edfuntegeuoos it cun be-a tu hefe-a zee Spunge-a es a Freeends und ell thuse-a vhu gunged up oon me-a in ieeghty sefee veell pey zee preece-a ooff deet

I had to get a friend to code this for me - Bork Bork Bork <_<

Good. I know this code.

Vell. Thees es zee preece ol zee gungers veel pey sum day. Ah em vith de Spunge-a. Bork Bork Bork :thumbsup:

I am going to put you on ignore...I believe Shadowy Figure does a good enough job of raising your water pressure....and it is hard to forget the defeat by the hands of a 13 year old girl , who is a novice player. Kinda shows everybody how incompetent you are...probably the only reason you are still alive in 85 is because of your allies , and absolutely no other reason .

I am going to put you on ignore...I believe Shadowy Figure does a good enough job of raising your water pressure....and it is hard to forget the defeat by the hands of a 13 year old girl , who is a novice player. Kinda shows everybody how incompetent you are...probably the only reason you are still alive in 85 is because of your allies , and absolutely no other reason .

You learn a lot about someone by the insults they use. Do you a problem with females being your equal? Do you not think they can be competent? Very interesting that you would use this as an insult.

Unfortunately several others might understand pig latin.....what a dweeb!

Careful SpongeBob. It seems Erpspoon has cracked the code.

I dont get the same amount of pleasure as I used to from insulting Shafted thats why I have him on ignore but I cannot resist this - Maybe he understands it because he is a Pig!!!

A brilliant observation. :thumbsup: Using this new information and my amazing powers of deduction, I have developed a winning plan for us. Since we cannot win at Victory until pigs fly, and Arfloon is a pig, we can win a game of Victory if we teach Arfloon to fly. :pirate2: Perhaps if we trick him into getting on a catapult? <_<

I hope plenty of back door diplomacy is taking place as this game is already in dire straits. Come on where are all the usual suspects.

Monk, you dead?

Redfarse

Predictor

Kurryarsier

Sliceocake

Marklooser X

Earthling (Minion)

Daggeradiation

ManStain

Errrm <_< Must try harder not to list all those who want me dead.

Look I will make it easy for you - I AM ITALY

There now you know, come and get your Sponge - Unless your CHICKEN, I will now set about creating a NEW Roman Empire, and yes you guessed it, it shall be named Greatercus Spongistanicus :pirate2:

Back door diplomacy? Well, that explians everything, Sponge: you're in prison!

I hope plenty of back door diplomacy is taking place as this game is already in dire straits. Come on where are all the usual suspects.

Monk, you dead?

Redfarse

Predictor

Kurryarsier

Sliceocake

Marklooser X

Earthling (Minion)

Daggeradiation

ManStain

There now you know, come and get your Sponge - Unless your CHICKEN, I will now set about creating a NEW Roman Empire, and yes you guessed it, it shall be named Greatercus Spongistanicus :pirate2:

Hey you and Predator are neighbors! Do I sense an alliance?

GB 88

Monk, you dead?

Redfarse

Predictor

Kurryarsier

Sliceocake

Marklooser X

Earthling (Minion)

Daggeradiation

ManStain

GB 88

Predator! Here?? Where?? *looks around, dons Super Secret Predator Spy Ring*

not likely still on the sponge's most hated list, even though to my knowledge we have never fought. but with all his alter-egos I could have defeated him many times and not known it. oh yea by the way italy checking in.....oops

Monk, you dead?

Redfarse

Predictor

Kurryarsier

Sliceocake

Marklooser X

Earthling (Minion)

Daggeradiation

ManStain

GB 88

Monk, you dead?

Redfarse

Predictor

Kurryarsier

Sliceocake

Marklooser X

Earthling (Minion)

Daggeradiation

ManStain

GB 88

Well he did mention in a previous post that he is changing is name and moving 600 miles. Maybe he met someone and is moving to Canada?