Rolling Thunder Forums

Third Silen Imperium # 185

Desmodus

I have been doing type I's with just two Mk V JSS and a ranger ( and that is probably overkill ) ...researching to Mk VI is probably overkill , and 5 on one ship is definitely overkill...but hey , it looks nice , and you'll never be denied the survey .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote name='White Shadow Imperium' date='Apr 3 2010, 11:20 PM' post='48166'

No one thinks that attack and posting of a message that appears to indicate non aggression was just plain mean?

Not really - as Sir Smeg pointed out himself it was pretty obvious an invasion was on the way.

quote name='cestvel' date='Apr 4 2010, 02:59 AM' post='48167'

What impresses me is the quick and stealthly annextion.

From these posts I would have anticipated a Ground Attack next turn at the earliest.

Impressive planning there.

Actually it did take three turns - one to find the HW, one to drop a beacon, and one to attack. It only seemed quick and stealthy because he had no ships/fortresses at the HW to see me coming. The trick was getting the troops there - I had to make 44 warps in a single turn to get the troop transport there

Mirrors my surprise GATK at the Flagritz HW. I warped about 50 jumps and was relieved my SNFindPath had not screwed up the trip :thumbsup:

Well, no ships are always bad. So he had no clue about a Beacon on board?

Mirrors my surprise GATK at the Flagritz HW. I warped about 50 jumps and was relieved my SNFindPath had not screwed up the trip :thumbsup:

Well, no ships are always bad. So he had no clue about a Beacon on board?

So you and the other guys that took out the Flag guy planning on teaching Megachiroptera Empire a lesson. After all he attacked an innocent and deceived him with messages, and is now laughing at his pitiful defenses.

Mirrors my surprise GATK at the Flagritz HW. I warped about 50 jumps and was relieved my SNFindPath had not screwed up the trip :thumbsup: Well, no ships are always bad. So he had no clue about a Beacon on board?
So you and the other guys that took out the Flag guy planning on teaching Megachiroptera Empire a lesson. After all he attacked an innocent and deceived him with messages, and is now laughing at his pitiful defenses.
Noone is laughing here. The Silens would only have seen what was coming. Second The Silens is a member of the aliance the Flagritz guy was part of and whose player declared war on me. Third I have no contact or way to the Silens. Forth I *do* have a path to the White Shadow Empire who attacked me. Guess on whom I have my focus?

Mirrors my surprise GATK at the Flagritz HW. I warped about 50 jumps and was relieved my SNFindPath had not screwed up the trip :thumbsup: Well, no ships are always bad. So he had no clue about a Beacon on board?
Noone is laughing here. The Silens would only have seen what was coming. Second The Silens is a member of the aliance the Flagritz guy was part of and whose player declared war on me. Third I have no contact or way to the Silens. Forth I *do* have a path to the White Shadow Empire who attacked me. Guess on whom I have my focus?

Hmm...

1) It sounded like he was making fun of the Silens, but then you take offence at some weird things so you might not have picked up on it

2) The Silens have never been allies of mine, I dont know the player

2.2) you declared war on me, I never declared war on you

3) You had no contact with Me or the Kom-ka in game yet you found a way? Seems when you want to you make the effort to punish the "Bad" you can, but I suppose hes just like you a warmonger so youll only be attacking one of your own.

4) Big suprise your moral high ground is forgotten when its no longer of use to you...

Just to be clear, I am no longer part of the LNAW so any comments made by me are mine alone. There was no point staying a member when you had taken all my empires...

Well,

The Silen Empire is as of Scott's and his info member of the LNAW.

That you not even know your (ex-) allies only fits the record.

And you declared war in-game while attacking my ships and by word on the forum by what you said. Others of the LNAW did openly declare war. And they have still not said anything on the opposite. Though I have made a peace treaty with LNAW through the word of Scott.

And why would you have left? You founded new empires. Why loose the benefit of an alliance?

Or have they kicked you out? But I do not think they would do that, seeing that Beoghan always stood by your side recargless what you have done and said.

But how you treated your (ex?-)ally Scott in one of your recent posts only fits.

Well,

The Silen Empire is as of Scott's and his info member of the LNAW.

That you not even know your (ex-) allies only fits the record.

And you declared war in-game while attacking my ships and by word on the forum by what you said. Others of the LNAW did openly declare war. And they have still not said anything on the opposite. Though I have made a peace treaty with LNAW through the word of Scott.

And why would you have left? You founded new empires. Why loose the benefit of an alliance?

Or have they kicked you out? But I do not think they would do that, seeing that Beoghan always stood by your side recargless what you have done and said.

But how you treated your (ex?-)ally Scott in one of your recent posts only fits.

I didnt know Sir Smeg was also Scott, I know Scott as Lord Deependra, every days a school day :}

I quote you just a few messages above this one where you said "Mirrors my surprise GATK at the Flagritz HW." Yeah if I declared war on you it wouldn't have been a suprise you were attacking me. As for my words on the forum truth hurts doesn't it warmonger :]

Looking back at the previous thread I see no declarations of war by the LNAW... you wouldnt be now laying the ground work for another attack against players that have done nothing bad against you.... will this mad mans rampage ever end...

I made allies with players to interact in game, trade, set-up borders and keep the peace, I have no empires in there part of space so why stay allied, unlike you I would rather learn the game myself not allie myself with more advanced players who can then spoon feed me the route of success like you have had done, unlike you any achievements I do are from my own actions, not because other players told me how to win.

I have nothing against my former allies, well Scott anoyed me but I am 100% behind him again! :thumbsup:

However with a warmonger like you about you would only hurt them to get at me, Im now allied with rfouasnon why dont you attack him... joke as if Id allie with that kind of player, hes too much like you! :}

1) It sounded like he was making fun of the Silens, but then you take offence at some weird things so you might not have picked up on it

Not making fun of the Silens at all - I was quite sincere and civil. I did embellish the telling of the results, but you must admit they were a bit anti-climatic.

Also, I don't believe Cestvel said that Lord Deependra and Sir Smeg were one in the same - it appears to me that he simply said that according to Scott they both at one time were members of LNAW. Perhaps you and White Shadow should sign up for a remedial reading lesson? (Now that is making fun of you, can you see the difference?) :thumbsup:

Also, I don't believe Cestvel said that Lord Deependra and Sir Smeg were one in the same - it appears to me that he simply said that according to Scott they both at one time were members of LNAW. Perhaps you and White Shadow should sign up for a remedial reading lesson? (Now that is making fun of you, can you see the difference?) :thumbsup:

just read back, maybe that reading class is a good idea :cheers:

Well I never had any contact with Sir Smeg and I've never seen him at any of the meetings so I don't consider him to have been a former ally and he's definetly not a current ally. He wasn't in my former part of space so I have no idea about him so I don't think it's fair to condem him for some supposed link to me!!

just read back, maybe that reading class is a good idea :cheers:

Well I never had any contact with Sir Smeg and I've never seen him at any of the meetings so I don't consider him to have been a former ally and he's definetly not a current ally. He wasn't in my former part of space so I have no idea about him so I don't think it's fair to condem him for some supposed link to me!!

I think the confusion is because Sir Smeg does not call himself such in e-mails, and because his empire was not in contact with the Flagritz.

And just to clarify, I'm not he AND he is not I :jawdrop:

WOW, so now White Shadow Imperium is a target?

I only asked a question.

I would be really curious to know what empire of yours I attacked, as far as I know Cnuts and Blend me another and one other ally of theirs CIRC? are the only people I have fought, oh and a Mad Martin empire, Obsidian. And most the battles with them happened in Black Cloud space.

It may have been irrelavant to you, but you ran over a scout of mine from "Technoants" #4077.

Well, you made yourself a target by this.

And it shows your ignroance, that you not even did a REA.

WOW, so now White Shadow Imperium is a target?

I only asked a question.

How did a thread that started so civil turn into this? Well, since it has I might as well join in...................

You did a little more than just ask a question and made a lot of assumptions not based on fact. While it may have been partly in jest, if you feel that I need a lesson at least have enough spine to teach it yourself instead of asking others to do it for you. You now know where I'll be hanging out for awhile with "pitiful defenses", so come on over - I'm anxious for the schooling to begin. :thumbsup:

It may have been irrelavant to you, but you ran over a scout of mine from "Technoants" #4077.

Well, you made yourself a target by this.

And it shows your ignroance, that you not even did a REA.

I found it! You were at Glad, and I was looking for Obsidian at Sarvapalaka and blew up his 5 million ton scout there. That is one from Glad, if you did not get a chance to survey Glad. I made a mistake in assuming that old ship was part of a dropped empire.

Anyway, so you are going to join in with Mad Martin, or Obsidian, known bad guy to get at me cause you lost a fleet scout? Better Idea, is the tell me how to get further into his area from Glad. I believe there was a big thread on how he was attacking everyone in his starting area. Then I could be a good guy like you and wipe out an evil bady, to save the day.

Any way you spelled Ignorance wrong. Just thought it was funny not saying I can spell. Point out one little thing and you are nailed to a cross like... never mind.