Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i sign up for this one... i hear it's going to be all against some absorbing yellow creature? :ranting:

does throwing bananas help? :rolleyes:

S.Mario

Join the que short fat bloke with a dodgy moustache. I am going to come clean and fingers crossed some of my neighbours will take up the new challenge - Survival of the Sponge.

Maybe after the game starts we can have Russ takes bets on which turn Spongie loses his capital.

Can you give me a list of your picks so I can choose next to you?

It was so easy to defeat you I want to start the game with an easy start.

Guest Spongebob
I think i sign up for this one... i hear it's going to be all against some absorbing yellow creature? :cheers:

S.Mario

No he is mine, I will have him for breakfast.

Monk :ranting: my nemesis, where you bin hidin? It will be fun to cross swords with the master, it is never as much fun doing it with Shaddowy Girl and your other disiples than with you.

And as for nation choices Girl just ask Monk what my nations choices are, he knows me the best. :ranting:

I think i sign up for this one... i hear it's going to be all against some absorbing yellow creature? :cheers:

S.Mario

Monk :ranting: my nemesis, where you bin hidin? It will be fun to cross swords with the master, it is never as much fun doing it with Shaddowy Girl and your other disiples than with you.

And as for nation choices Girl just ask Monk what my nations choices are, he knows me the best. :ranting:

Perhaps I should take Germany and show you how it should have been done.

Guest Spongebob

S.Mario

Perhaps I should take Germany and show you how it should have been done.

Perhaps you should but we all know there is no guarantee of what nation we get. I have picked Denmark as my first choice in every game and played it 3 times so the odds are not good.

• 5 weeks later...
OMG - look at all those deaths, are you sure your not one of my other personalities? you could be your as bad as me :blush:

I have finished 2 games, my 2nd and 3rd.

How many have you finished?

I have never been defeated by a little girl. How about you?

OMG - look at all those deaths, are you sure your not one of my other personalities? you could be your as bad as me :rolleyes:

You should not ask these questions, he is a poor little, stupid sponge. He is a born victim. :blush:

Guest Spongebob
OMG - look at all those deaths, are you sure your not one of my other personalities? you could be your as bad as me :rolleyes:

You should not ask these questions, he is a poor little, stupid sponge. He is a born victim. :blush:

Yeah yeah whatever Monk but you and I shall face each other one final time in this game.

On a side note I have and idea. See my other post. ;)