Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob
[quote name='Kurassier' post='48972' date='Jun 12

Anyway tonights the night the yanks get taught how to play FOOTBALL - I predict 3-1 win for England over the Colonists. <_<

I predict. 1-1

:thumbsup:

Someone taught the yanks two things, how to tell a joke AND play FOOTBALL.

Regular season football doesn't start until September. Did you bump your head?

They're playing SOCCER right now.

As someone who has played both football and soccer. Amen! can not wait until football starts in September, go Vikings!!!!!!

and go Americans! hey Spongie, are you related to the goalie who screwed up? same last name! :ranting:

Tell me about it.... What a muppet, he is being deported to another colony for that screw up <_<

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very few have declared so far, whats the delay people lets get the diplomatic ball rolling

Lots of diplomacy going on. But it will probably peak after the RNA's in turn 1 get in.

victory-map-diplomacy-89t00.png

A lot of playes do not declare on the forum as they feel it puts them at a disadvantage (aint it so, Sponge ?), and maybe there are some large collectivew setups that feel they do not need diplomacy.

Guest Spongebob
A lot of playes do not declare on the forum as they feel it puts them at a disadvantage (aint it so, Sponge ?), and maybe there are some large collectivew setups that feel they do not need diplomacy.

:thumbsup: Yes well, thats only because they fail to see the greatness of Sponge.

:thumbsup: Yes well, thats only because they fail to see the greatness of Sponge.

You are a chicken. Tell us where you are.

Guest Spongebob

Cluck Cluck Cluck - Southern Russia oh one with crap name

Cluck Cluck Cluck - Southern Russia oh one with crap name

Spongie, just because you don't understand the name doesn't mean you need to pass that intense feeling of strife onto the Central Russian player......

<_<

Ha I've realized one thing about the English if your last name is Green you must be a f*@# up! Pretty bad when a countries best athletes all play soccer cant beat down a country whos best athletes play baseball,football, and basketball! Guess FIFA should consider reranking the English to what they should be not what they think they are....oh yeah GO GERMANY!!!

Guest Spongebob

LOL - Funny Bugger.... Ah I appreciate a good joke, now where is that American Constitution... :thumbsup:

So Earthling explain that CR players name, sounds like some robot out of Star Wars

LOL - Funny Bugger.... Ah I appreciate a good joke, now where is that American Constitution... :thumbsup:

So Earthling explain that CR players name, sounds like some robot out of Star Wars

As opposed to the British "Constitution," which is whatever a majority of Parliament agrees your rights are on any given day?

A handle is a handle is a handle -- Yours makes you sound like some half-witted burger jockey out of a children's cartoon and mine makes me sound like some ageless faceless horror out of pulp horror.

I tried to give you a hint in my first reply......"feelings of strife" <angst>

Maybe I am stretching the handle a bit, but when I first saw the name, that was my interpretation. Might be wrong, but that is how I read it originally.